The village

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Moonbyul and Yongsun received a message from the lab informing them there were some internal problems and the test results were postponed for two days later.

Trying to cope with the stress and anxiety, the writer told Bada and Rina about the delay and they kept annoying her to introduce them to the teacher.

Ignoring her friends, the charming author helped Chorong to unclog the kitchen sink and then, helped Changsub to fix the car engine.

Moonbyul left her cell phone on the coffee table and the brunette heard it ring when she crossed the living room.

Worried that it might be urgent, Yongsun checked if it was unlocked and answered.

_____ Hello. A minute, please. I'm going to find Byul-YI.

_____ Oh, hello. This is Chae Rina, Byul-YI's long-time friend, and editor. Are you, by any chance, Yongsun?

Surprised, the teacher confirmed:

_____ Yes, I am. Nice to meet you. And thank you for believing Byul-YI and giving us readers such a blessing.

_____ Oh, you are so sweet. Listen, would you like to come to my house for lunch tomorrow? You, Byul-YI, and your tiny one._____ The businesswoman tried her luck.

It took Yongsun a good minute to process those words.

______ So she told you about us. I mean...about the clinic?

_____ Ah, I hope you don't get upset. You see, Byul-YI doesn't have a mother. So I end up acting like one. And we have a small group that works like our little village. One supports the other. She didn't mean to break your privacy. It was a moment of panic.

______ No, of course I'm not upset. I'm just wondering if you all can understand my side.

______ Of course we do. If you accept my invitation, you will find out that you have no enemies here._____ Rina sounded sincere.

______ Glad to know that. I'll be there. Should I finally pass the phone to Byul?

______ No. That little didnt want to let us know you. She's probably worried that we are going to embarrass her._____ The older woman laughed.

______ I'm not sure that I can hide things from her. I'm a terrible liar.______ Yongsun laughed.

_____ Just tell her you're gonna introduce her to some new friends._____ Rina giggled.

_____ Alright._____ The stunning brunette laughed along.

_____ Save this number on your phone. I'm gonna send you my address.

______ Okay. Thank you once again. Let me hang up before she finds out._____ The teacher looked around and sent Rina's number through Moonbyul's text message and deleted it before placing the device back in its place.

Later, Yongsun invited her guest to go to a local ice cream shop with Behan and they all insisted that Chorong and Changsub tagged along.

_____ x _____

Tiny Behan woke up and crossed the corridor to reach the guest's room after checking that Yongsun wasn't in hers.

The three-year-old stood on the tip of her toes and opened the door.

She got in bed and climbed Moonbyul, who woke up with the child kissing her face.

______ Good morning, ma petite.______ The writer caressed the girl's hair.

______ Bonjour._____ Behan lay on the blonde's chest.

______ Where is your Maman?_____ Moonbyul wrapped her arms around the child.

_____ Jogging, I guess. 

_____ Are you feeling alright, sweetie?

_____ Yeah. I like you, Étoile. You smell good._____ Behan murmured and continued resting on the guest.

The 31-year-old felt emotional and couldn't avoid tearing up a little bit.

She caressed the child's back and decided to tell her a story, which made Behan get excited.

Half an hour later, Yongsun got home and heard her guest speaking when she passed in front of her door.

Then, Behan asked something and the teacher found out that her daughter was with the blonde.

Smiling, the brunette didn't resist and stayed there for a few minutes.

After a while, the beautiful woman knocked and entered the author's room.

_____ Bonjour, Maman._____ The three-year-old grinned and jumped to hug her mom.

_____ Morning, my love. I hope you didn't wake up poor Byul-YI.

The cute girl made a guilty face but the charming guest responded:

______ Don't worry. I was just being lazy In bed.

______ Okay then. So, I was thinking. How about we leave home earlier and pay a visit to the animal shelter before we go to my friend's place? This way we could see how someone behaves, you know?_____ The gorgeous woman winked.

______ Oh, yeah. Right. Good idea.

______ So let's shower, Ms. Behan. The morning goes by as fast as an arrow._____ Yongsun slapped the tiny girl's with affection.

______ Why doesn't Byul-YI shower with us?

The two women blushed while exchanging an awkward look.

Then Moonbyul smiled and said:

______ It would take us a long time to finish it. And we don't wanna waste time, do we?

 ______ Okay. Another day then._____ The little girl pulled her mother by the hand and they left the guest's room.

The writer chose a basic shirt and pants before heading to the shower too.

Thirty minutes later, Changsub and Chorong joined Moonbyul, Behan, and Yongsun downstairs and the teacher drove the car.

It took them around 40 minutes to get to the rescue center and not just the 3-year-old but all of them fell in love with each and every dog and cat.

The adults promised one of the employees to go back some other day to do volunteering work.

The brunette gave her daughter some space to see how the child would interact with the animals.

_____ Aren't you scared that she may get bitten or something?

Moonbyul whispered the question so that nobody else could hear but the older woman patted her back and replied:

______ I would if I didn't know our Behan better. She's a very careful child. Don't worry. You will never see her placing her hand anywhere out of curiosity.

_____ I keep getting amazed at how good you are as a mother._____ The writer confessed.

Yongsun shared a look of affection with the taller woman and they both got embarrassed second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter