Emergency

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul sat by the pool and opened her notebook.

The writer felt the urge to write something new and the big inspiration was her baby, Behan.

She spent the following 2 hours in the yard and didn't notice the time going by.

Yongsun had taken their daughter to see the Kims because the old couple rarely visited and she still cared about keeping some family bond.

Chorong and Changsub went to a daily movie session. So the whole house was in complete silence.

Moonbyul finally got hungry and moved her things to the living room before going to the kitchen to eat something.

The handsome woman watched some series while feeding herself and got back to work once she finished it.

The teacher got back home around 5 pm and Behan ran to the blonde's lap.

______ Mommy, what are you doing?

Still unfamiliar with that new routine, Moonbyul grinned to the point her nose showed wrinkles and responded:

_______ I'm writing a new story, sweetie.

Yongsun smiled at that cute interaction and melted because of the writer's starry eyes glancing at her.

They exchanged an awkward look filled with mixed with affection and the older one sat on the armchair.

______ What is the story about, momtoile?______ The 3-year-old expressed her curiosity.

______ Momtoile??? ______ The 31-year-old asked after making a hilarious face.

______ Mom+ Étoile.______ Tiny B giggled.

Squeezing her child's chubby cheeks, Moonbyul exclaimed:

_______ You are so cute that I wanna bite you and have you as my snack.

_______ No, mommy.  Tell Behan about the story first.

The teacher laughed and so did the author, who sighed while glancing at the stunning woman again.

Realizing that she was getting distracted by the older one, Moonbyul cleared and talked to her baby:

______ Okay. The story is about a kitten that has two moms: a dog and his cat mom.

______ Oh. It's like Behan.______ The child placed her hand under her chin as if she was thinking.

______ That's right. Except that the cat's mom is a bit jealous sometimes.______ The handsome author gleamed.

______ Ah. And they fight,  Byul Byul?

______ No. Because they love their baby and they feel grateful for each other since they both take good care of their tiny one._____ Moonbyul's voice trembled.

Yongsun stood up, walked behind the writer's couch, and touched her shoulder with affection.

______ I'm gonna shower. Have fun, girls.

______ Do you want her to go with you?______ The blonde asked while caressing her roommate's hand.

______ No, it's fine. She can shower with you later._____ The teacher smiled and pretended she didn't tremble to that physical contact.

Behan suddenly cupped the blonde's face in her tiny hands and asked:

______ Can the mommies and the kitten have a friend? A girl?

______ Sure. And what will be her name?______ The writer adored the fact that her child was engaging in her creative process.

______ Denis.

______ Denis?______ Moonbyul tilted her head in confusion.

______ Yeah. My friend Denis cries because people say she is a boy. But she likes being a girl. She is gonna be happy if you write her in the story, mommy. Can you?

The author's heart almost exploded in her chest and she got so emotional that she held the child in her arms.

______ Of course, B. Tell Denis that she is going to be in a cute story.

______ Mercy, momtoile.______ Moonbyul's tiny version grinned and kissed her on the cheek.

______ x ______

Whenever the teacher had to leave town for some work-related schedule, Moonbyul would take Behan somewhere.

This time the brunette was invited to a literature fair and the writer planned a day at the mall with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter