The advantages of being cute

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was feeling well the next morning. However, tiny Behan was still a bit feverish and she complained of a sore throat.

The teacher had sneaked into the writer's bedroom around 7 am to check her daughter's temperature and melted to the view of the blonde cuddling with their child.

The older woman left the room without making any noise and joined her friends and employees downstairs.

Chorong asked menu the brunette wanted for lunch and the boss asked the housekeeper to prepare some tasty soap because of Behan.

Changsub questioned if he should wake up the child but Yongsun suggested that they let her rest a little more.

The trio chatted and both the nanny and the teacher helped Chorong peel and chop the vegetables.

Moonbyul showed up half an hour later carrying the 3-year-old in her arms and Chagsub teased:

_____ Someone is enjoying being pampered, huh?

______ Don't be mean, Chang Chang. The baby is sick._____ Yongsun winked and kissed her daughter.

The writer smelled the teacher's scent because of their proximity and she blushed, which didn't go unnoticed by the housekeeper.

Behan kissed her mother back and murmured:

_____ Bonjour, Maman. 

_____ Bonjour, my tiny bee. Come here. Let Byul Byul rest her arms a bit._____ Yongsun spoke with tenderness and picked the child.

_____ Thank you. Actually, B weights nothing. But I was so worried about not falling from the stairs with her that I tensed my whole body._____ Moonbyul confessed and laughed.

______ Come here, fluffy mo...I mean, Moon._____ Changsub pulled the author by the hand and sat her on a bench while making a funny face for almost calling her mommy in front of the child.

Chorong poured the blonde some juice and offered her some toast.

Behan asked her maman to feed her, which she usually did by herself.

The writer stopped chewing to watch that cute scene with the tiny one sitting on the brunette's lap and Yongsun covering her with affection.

After finishing breakfast, Moonbyul caressed Behan's head and excused herself because she had to meet a journalist to talk about the clinic case.

Behan followed Yongsun along the house for the following hours instead of playing with Changsub.

The teacher canceled an extra class she would have that Saturday just to give her baby attention.

The male nanny prepared a natural tea he learned from his grandma and gave it to the adorable girl.

The small group missed the blonde during lunch because everybody was already used to her presence.

When Moonbyul got back home around 5 pm, the quartet was watching a horror movie and they were all cuddling on the couch.

Smiling, the writer took a picture and posted it on her Instagram.

The charming woman showered and ordered Tteokbokki for her new family.

Moonbyul had learned that not only Yongsun but also Changsub and Chorong loved that dish.

For Behan and her, the author ordered a special soap made by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter