News on the case

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two women were feeling embarrassed about their making-out session during the party and they avoided staying alone after that night.

Moonbyul considered inviting the teacher for a talk regarding the issue but she chickened down.

Soon, the writer was contacted by several women and found out more disturbing cases related to the fertility clinic, which consumed her time and mind.

The blonde spent a whole week dealing with lawyers and the other victims of the clinic.

Behan, who had gotten used to the other female's presence, missed her to the point that she started acting clingy with Yongsun.

The brunette was teaching her usual student early in the morning and the tiny girl entered the office silently and climbed her mother's legs.

Unable to hold the smile, the 34-year-old caressed her daughter's hair and asked if she needed anything.

______ Where is Étoille, Maman? Behan wants you two.

______ Oh, sweetie...She's helping some people in need. And Maman is working. But I'll finish it soon.

______ Can I stay?

______ If you don't interrupt Maman. Okay?

______ Oui.______ Tiny B cuddled in the dark-haired woman's arms.

The adult apologized to the student but he smiled and said it was more than fine.

Meanwhile, Moonbyul was stressed with so many new cases and different lawyers arguing about the right thing to do. So she dropped at Bada's office to speak to someone she trusted.

The older woman hugged her friend and immediately noticed something was off.

______ What's going on, darling?

______Ah...The clinic cases. They keep showing up, Bada. So many women.So many traumatized families. And I don't know who I should trust.

______ Honey, it's not your job. It's amazing how much you've helped so many people. Maybe you should let them do their part too.

______ I know what you mean. But it's not just me. Several women sacrificed a lot for the cause. And they haven't been lucky. Meanwhile, I found Behan. And Yong is very understanding and supportive.

Smirking, the lawyer asked:

______ Speaking of whom, isn't there anything you wanna share?

______ What are you talking about?

______ I'm the type of drunk who remembers things later, Byul-ah.

______ Ah..._____ The blonde blushed.

______ I'm sorry I interrupted. I hope you girls continued later.

______ No. We didn't. But I think it's better this way.

______ Whyyyyy?

______ Because I can't ruin things. We have a child. Behan should always be the priority. What if we ed things up and couldn't handle living under the same roof? I can't lose my kid again.______ Moonbyul expressed her worries.

 ______ Sweetie, just some good exchange of fluids couldn't ruin anything. And the way you two were all over each other, both wanted it. Badly.__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter