WOW

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______ Yong.______ The writer knocked at the door of the library, which was opened.

______ Hey, Come on in._____ The teacher smiled and placed her book on the desk.

______ Sorry to interrupt. Have you got a minute?

______ Sure. Make yourself comfortable.

Sitting on a fluffy armchair, the charming woman spoke:

______ I wanna tell you that I'll be away next Friday. It's Yubin's birthday and I want to throw her a party. You see, she has done so much for me during the last 4 years. She deserves something big.

______ Nice. But why don't you do it here? Isn't this house big enough?______ The brunette laughed.

Scratching her nape, the charming author responded:

______ I don't know...I mean, the house is perfect. That's not the issue.

______ So what is it?

______ The girls party hard. They're gonna get heavily drunk. I don't think it's a nice environment for our daughter.______ Moonbyul expressed her concern.

The teacher found that super cute and smiled.

______ Well, we could send B on a fun 24-hour adventure with grandpa Moon. He called yesterday asking for something like that. You were working. So he talked to me.

_______ Really? I don't know...Can se survive a whole day without her?

_______ Of course not. So we send her to your dad at 6 pm and get her back at 7 am.______ Yongsun laughed.

_______ You'll still be afflicted though._____ The writer smiled.

Sighing, the dark-haired one responded:

_______ Behan is a very independent soul. I feel that we should rehearse and be prepared. Because she may wanna fly higher sooner than most kids.

_______ Yeah, I get your point. Okay, then. Gonna talk to Bada and Rina unnie about the party. Thank you, Yong.

_______ Don't mention it. Remember this is your house too.

_______ Ah, but I wouldn't dare to throw a party without your consent. That would be an 's move.

_______ I just want you to stop seeing yourself as a guest, Byul-ah.______ Yongsun stood up, caressed the author's shoulder, and grabbed a book.

Trembling a bit, the writer watched the gorgeous woman for a couple of seconds and then, decided to leave the room.

______ I'll do my best. Thanks again

Yongsun found herself checking the blonde's and back and shook her head to snap out of that.

Chorong was coming to speak to her friend and she saw the brunette eating the author with her eyes.

______ Oh...Enjoying the view?

Blushing, the teacher laughed and mumbled:

______ Shut up...

______ Okay...So, have you thought of the menu for lunch?

______ Hmmm...How about that zucchini lasagna that B loves so much?______ The boss suggested.

______ You know who else loves it?

______ Who?______ Yongsun pretended to be distracted.

______ Your wifu._____ Chorong teased and walked away.

______ Aish...______ The dark-haired woman cursed and laughed.

Meanwhile, Moonbyul was on a video call with her two friends and they were planning Yubin's party.

Behan had her usual French class and then, asked Changsub to go to the pool with her.

_____ x _____

Moonbyul invited Chorong and Changsub to the party and told them to simply have fun and stay out of the kitchen.

Behan got highly excited about spending time with her Pépé and she chose what to be packed in her bag.

The two mothers drove their tiny B to Mr.Moon's place because they were already suffering.

The old man welcomed them with a warm grin before guaranteeing that he would take care of the child with extra care and that night would end fast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter