What now?

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The writer woke up earlier than she usually did but remained in bed and tried to start a new chapter on her laptop.

Yongsun told her that she had to go downtown for a check-up and she could take the DNA result.

Since the anxiety was killing her, the blonde couldn't produce a single line. So she went downstairs to eat something.

Chorong entered the kitchen the moment the handsome woman was finishing washing the dishes.

______ You don't need to do this, Byul-YI. You're a guest.

Smiling, the author replied:

_____ I'm not that type of guest. By the way, is there anything I can do to help you? I'm bored.

______ I don't know. This really feels weird. Having you doing chores.

______ Come on, Chorong. I'm just like anyone else.

______ Hmmm...Okay. So would you mind taking the clean clothes out of the washing machine?

______ That's what I'm talking about. Good girl._____ Moonbyul acted so excitedly that the housekeeper giggled.

A couple of minutes later, the charming woman came back carrying a basket of clothes and she made a funny face.

______ I assume Behan is not wearing those types of lingerie and garter yet. It seems your boss has a very exciting dating life.

Chorong stopped peeling the vegetables and smirked at the writer:

______ Why? Asking for yourself?

Blushing, the skinny woman got really embarrassed and affirmed:

_____ I was just making conversation. Of course, Yongsun's private life is none of my business. Sorry. That was certainly out of line.

Laughing, the brunette patted the author's back and responded:

_____ Relax. I was teasing you. And not that it  matters but...Yong's dating life has been non-existent since Behan. Well, a while before, actually. It's just...She likes to feel y. So whenever she is not teaching, she may dress a little provocative. Even if she goes to the bakery.

_____ Oh._____ Moonbyul blushed even more and walked out of the kitchen.

The guest went upstairs and placed the adult's clothes on top of the teacher's bed and then, entered Behan's room and carefully put the child's clothes in the proper drawers.

Changsub had taken the adorable girl to her swimming classes. And that was why the house was so silent.

Yongsun arrived when Moonbyul was leaving the child's room and they met in the corridor.

The two women exchanged a look and the older one clarified:

_____ I don't know what it says. I thought you should be the one to open it.

Trembling, the blonde looked at the envelope the brunette was holding and murmured:

______ I can't do this on my own. Please, let's do it together.

Seeing how nervous the writer was, Yongsun pulled her by fhe hand and guided her to her room.

When Moonbyul looked at the teacher's clothes on top of the bed, she blushed again and murmured:

______ I collected your clothes. I hope you don't mind that I left them here. I was afraid of messing up your stuff and breaking your privacy 

Noticing some of the y underwear, the older one slightly blushed too but smiled.

_____ Thank you. To be honest, I'm quite messy. You wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter