Sweltering

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both the teacher and the writer felt embarrassed for their momentary lack of self-control.

______ I'm sorry.______ They murmured in unison.

Glancing at the brunette, Moonbyul said:

______ Maybe we should keep things as they are. I don't wanna ruin our cozy life as a family. You know what I mean, right?

______ Absolutely. We'll always be Behan's moms. But if we got involved and then broke up...Yeah...I get it.______ Yongsun murmured and looked away.

The older woman could be practical but her whole body craved for something else regarding the blonde.

One hour later, Moonbyul's doctor talked to the duo and guaranteed that everything was fine with the little girl.

Relieved, they thanked the physician and took their baby home.

The handsome woman carried tiny B to the second floor and placed her in bed.

Yongsun followed her roommate and covered their daughter with her favorite blanket.

They kissed the 3-year-old's cheeks and quietly left the room.

______ Yong..._______ The blonde called without energy.

______ Yes, Byul-ah?______ The teacher turned her head.

 _____ Once again...I'm deeply sorry. I'm gonna do better. I'll become the best mother after you.

Smiling, the older one shook her head and murmured:

______ You already are. Good night.

______ Good night.______ The skinny one watched the stunning woman walk down the corridor and enter her bedroom.

Yongsun would see the author's longing expression, had she looked back one more time.

Moonbyul decided to shower and later, she tried to write a new chapter of her book.

The stress made her fall asleep with the notebook on her lap a couple of hours later. However, the 31-year-old had nightmares and her night was horrible.

As soon as she woke up, the blonde checked the hour and went to her little girl's room to see if she was okay.

Yongsun had the same thought and showed up 5 minutes later.

The teacher watched her baby's mother from the door and smiled when the younger one delicately brushed Behan's hair with her hand and then sniffed her.

Sensing the brunette's presence, Moonbyul grinned and whispered:

_______ I think she's dreaming. Look at her eyelids trembling.

Giggling, the 34-year-old sat beside the little girl and murmured:

_______ I wish I could have seen you near B when she was a baby. You're so whipped!

_______ But look at her. She is soooo cute!______ Moonbyul pouted.

Yongsun looked at the writer's lips and gulped. Then she forced herself to look away and joked:

_______ You're so full of yourself. You know she is your copy.

_______ But she has your cuteness since cute is not my concept.______ The blonde winked.

"What are you talking about, ? You're cute as !"______The older one thought but held her tongue.

______ Anyway...Good morning.

______ Good morning.______ The author responded softly.

______ Wanna have breakfast with me?______ Yongsun invited casually.

______ Sure, Maman.

______ Aish...______ The dark-haired one cursed in a murmur and laughed.

 ______ x ______

Changsub was playing win Behan on the floor while Yongsun and Moonbyul were discussing the best place to spend the next holiday.

The bell rang and Chorong passed by the group to open the door.

To the housekeeper's surprise, the oldest Kim was standing outside and she brought company.

Yonghee smiled at her sister's employee and greeted her gently.

Stepping aside, Chorong invited the pair to go inside and the teacher got up to welcome her unnie.

 ______ Hey, girl! I've missed you.

 ______ Unnie...Why didn't you tell me you would get back?

  ______ And spoil the surprise? Speaking of which, look who I brought.______ The beautiful brunette pointed at the other woman beside her.

______ Lilith! That's certainly a surprise.

______ You don't seem so happy to see me. Come here! Give me a hug! ______ A red-haired European woman with a very weird Korean pronunciation pulled the teacher closer.

Moonbyul clenched her jaw and Behan got between the two women's legs while saying:

_______ Maman, take Behan to the restroom, please.

 _______ Oh, Is this your baby? She is so adorable. But wait. Are you two together? Because she is just like...______ The stranger started blabbing.

Panicking, Yongsun held the visitor by the arm and said:

_______ Baby, would you go with Byul Byul? Maman needs to speak with her friend.

Both the writer and the tiny girl frowned their foreheads but walked together towards the corridor.

Yonghee noticed that  Changsub exchanged a funny look with Chorong and the two employees excused themselves.

When the blonde got back to the living room holding Behan's hand, Yongsun's sister widened her eyes.

_______ Oh my God! I think I get what Lilith was trying to say.

Moonbyul placed a finger in front of to silence the older woman because of her daughter but tiny B left to the yard.

_______ I'm sorry. I didn't want Behan to listen to any of this.

_______ Any of what? I'm so confused...

_______ You haven't spoken to your sister in a while, huh?

_______  Yeah...It's been a while. _____ Yonghee felt guilty.

The writer scratched her head and declared:

 ______ I'm sure she will prefer to tell you everything in detail. So I'm just summing up. I'm B's biological mother. We decided to become roommates to be able to raise her. But she is still too young to hear the whole mess.

_______ Oh my God! That's surreal. And are you two together?

Blushing, the blonde shook her head and responded:

 _______ We're just mothers of our child. Well, It was nice meeting you. I'm going somewhere. Bye.

The charming young woman left the house and Yonghee was even more confused.

Suddenly Yongsun came from the yard and she was trying to calm her child down.

Tiny B marched to the couch and she was very angry.

 _______ Sweetie, let Maman explain.

The European female joined them and Yonghee noticed the mood was awkward.

_______ I don't like her. Maman, you can't kiss Behan with this mouth now. Only mommy Byul Byul can.

_______ Yongsun, you told me that you are single. I can't understand.______ The woman affirmed.

Yonghee regretted bringing her sister's ex-girlfriend to the house after seeing the mess that was formed.

______ Lilith, I'm single. But my child is the priority. I don't have time to give you details.

_______ Where is Byul Byul? I want Byul Byul?______ The little girl started crying.

_______ Have you seen her?______ The dark-haired one asked her older sister.

Yonghee leaned closer to Yongsun's ear and whispered:

 ______ She left in a horrible mood. I think she was jealous.

_______ What? No. You misunderstood. Byul and I...

_______ Live together and have a baby?______ The oldest Kim smirked.

_______ Shut up. You know nothing.

_______ It's about time you fill me in.

_______ I will. Just give me a...

_______ Go away, bad witch?! _____ Behan shouted and the teacher interrupted her words to see what was going on.

The red-haired woman had sat beside the cute girl and Behan was hitting her with a cushion.

_______ I'm sorry. I was trying to explain about the kiss.

_______ Listen, Lilith. I apologize for my child's rude behavior. But I think you should go.______ The teacher tried to keep calm.

______ What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter