Just like her Behan

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun was a 34-year-old literature teacher who happened to come from a wealthy family.

The gorgeous brunette was privileged to choose a career that didn't bring much money but she had always loved sharing knowledge with others.

Her privileges also allowed her to pay the costs of artificial insemination at the moment she felt her maternal instincts kicking.

Not that her parents were the ones still paying for her expenses.

In fact, Yongsun's grandfather left her a small fortune in his will and the teacher received good advice on how to invest her money.

The female with light brown hair gave birth to her only child 3 years before and since then, mother and daughter had been living in a house with a nice yard and a garden.

Yongsun was always present in every tiny step of her child's routine. However, she hired a nanny and a housekeeper when Behan turned 1-year old to make sure that everything was taken care of.

The Kims got a bit surprised that their youngest daughter decided to hire a male nanny for their grandchild. Nonetheless, they knew that the teacher never accepted that people interfered with her choices.

Besides that, the couple secretly judged that the housekeeper was Yongsun's age instead of the traditional experienced women in their 50s.

Despite their preconceptions, little Behan was a happy and extroverted child who adored playing with Chang-Chang, the male nanny who was actually named Chang-sub.

And the baby was also very affectionate towards Rorong, the housekeeper called Chorong.

Yongsun had taught her daughter sign language when the baby was around 1 year because the nanny had suggested and now Behan was already speaking Korean and a bit of English.

The child was quite advanced for her age and Chorong told her boss that maybe the baby could be introduced to some writing and reading without any pressure, which ended up being fun for the small group of adults.

One of Yongsun's favorite moments of her days was lying in bed with her baby and telling her bedtime stories.

The cute 3-year-old was extremely inquisitive, which was a delight for the teacher too.

The small family and the two employees had recently traveled to Japan together and they had a lot of fun while witnessing Behan's reactions.

On day ordinary Friday morning, Yongsun prepared breakfast instead of Chorong and she was entertaining her child on the floor of the living room as a tactic to make her eat.

Changsub was drinking his coffee in the kitchen and he the tv to watch the news.

Chorong was planning what to do for their lunch when she jumped on her feet thanks to the nanny's shout:

__ Yongsun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter