So obvious

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days were hard for both women. Especially because they had the sensation that everybody was watching them.

Yongsun accepted two new students, which consumed extra time.

Moonbyul tried to fulfill that gap by being present in some of Behan's classes or even playing with her more often.

Nonetheless, the author was invited to a talk show to speak in the name of the women who were deceived by the clinic and she needed to prepare herself to talk about real data and not only about the emotional aspects.

It was a live interview and the dark-haired woman tuned on to the channel around 10 pm to watch her roommate.

Yongsun had tucked her daughter in bed half an hour before and sang her a lullaby.

Once Behan fell asleep, the teacher went downstairs and sat on the couch. 

The adult had been watching the show for 20 minutes when the writer finally showed up 

Moonbyul smiled charismatically, which made Yongsun grin like a fool.

The attractive brunette observed the blonde's classic gestures and facial expressions and sighed.

" Why are you so damn y, ?"

Yongsun was so distracted while admiring the author's charms that her heart skipped a beat when she heard her baby's voice beside her.

Tiny B caressed the brunette's leg and murmured:

______ Maman, I can't sleep.

______ Poor baby. Come here.______ The adult lifted her daughter gently and sat her on her lap.

______ Is that my Étoile?______ The 3-year-old questioned while looking at the tv.

______ Your?______ Yongsun laughed at her child's possessive personality.

______ Oui.______B rested her head on her mother's chest.

Caressing the little girl's hair, the teacher whispered:

______ Yes. That's your mommy. She is having an important interview to help other women.______ The brunette responded with pride.

The child looked up and observed her mother watching tv for a brief moment and asked:

______Maman, do you find Byul Byul pretty?

Taken aback, Yongsun blushed and hesitated before saying:

______ Of course. Byul-YI is very pretty.

Slowly nodding in agreement, the tiny one rested on the teacher's lap again and commented:

______ I think Étoile finds you pretty too.

______ Did she say that?

______ No. But she makes this face when she sees you.

______ What face?

______ This.______ Behan painted at her mother and gave her dreamy eyes.

Feeling that her 3-year-old might be outing her, Yongsun bit her lips not to laugh.

After a while, the 34-year-old hugged the little girl and slowly moved her body front and back to help her fall asleep.

The interview ended and she carried Behan upstairs.

Covering her daughter, Yongsun kissed her forehead and turned off the light before going to her room.

 The stunning brunette heard the writer parking the car and getting into the house but she decided not to go see her because her instincts were screaming for things she didn't know would happen.

____ x _____

They hadn't touched each other in two weeks, which was never a problem for Moonbyul.

The blonde had been in some stable relationships until she decided to get pregnant and was just a plus.

Even before meeting Yongsun, the writer went through a long time without any type of physical exchange.

But somehow, spending that night and day in bed with the mother of her child unleashed a dormant beast and the handsome woman was struggling.

Rina invited the small family to go to her house to celebrate Bada's birthday and made sure to tell Yongsun in case her friend decided to ignore the invitation.

The teacher looked for the charming woman around the house and found her playing with their child in the yard.

______ Byul-ah, we have to go to Rina's place in two hours. Could you shower with B? 

Glancing at her roommate with affection, the author nodded affirmatively and replied:

_______ Oh, I forgot about that. Sure, Yong. Don't worry.

_______ Why isn't Maman showering with us?_____, The 3-year-old pouted.

Yongsun and Moonbyul blushed and avoided eye contact.

______ Ah...Maman needs to finish something before we go out. So Byul Byul will help me by taking care of you. You understand, right?

Sighing, the adorable girl nodded and the writer squeezed her cheeks delicately.

______ Why are you so cute?

 ______ Because my moms are cute. So I'm cute too._____, The child shrugged.

Moonbyul poked her belly and kissed her face before lifting her to go to the bathroom.

After washing her daughter while also showering, the 31-year-old chose B's clothes and helped her to get dressed.

Changsub distracted the child while the blonde was finishing getting ready.

Yongsun bumped into her roommate in the corridor and they checked each other out without realizing how obvious they were.

Their eyes met and they felt instantly aroused but their daughter call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter