Confession

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

I think this is the first time that I am flustered because of a person. Yes, I am having small crushes here and there but this is the first time that my heart is pounding really hard when I am with a person specially when I am with them in the same room, and I know that this isn’t just me being by Sakura there is more than lust with this.

 

“I think I have a crush on him.”

 

"Is that it?" Hyewon asked with a blank expression in her face.

 

"Yeah?" I frowned at them. "Why does it feel like that it's not a big deal for you?"

 

"You are way too obvious about it." Hyewon casually said.

 

"Am I that obvious how can you say that or are you just assuming things." I confident enough to say that I am not that I'm not that obvious. Besides it's just recently that I discovered that I'm having a crush on him.

 

"1st time you met him you are way too excited telling us that you meet him and you are unbelievably talkative that time."

 

"I'm just a fan girl of him that time."

 

"Ok that make sense but you waited and cook for him and his friends. That's bit surprising if you ask me because we all know that you never exerted extra effort for a person even for us." Hyewon explained.

 

"Another thing when we are at the bar you are way too touchy on him, at some point you almost sit on his lap that night." Oh my gosh that is embarrassing.

 

"Did I really do that?" I want to know if it is true or not.

 

"Yes you did you can ask Ting if you want to." I think it is true why would she lie to me.

 

"But why is it that Sakura isn't saying anything about it?"

 

"Maybe he is the type of guy who doesn't put meaning into a drunk girl's action." Yujin said.

 

"Or he's also into you and like what you did to him." Hyewon added.

 

"What did I even do that night?"

 

"Don't ask me I'm with Chaeyeon the whole night and the day after. So I don't have any clue ask Yujin."

 

"So it is really not a one night stand you stayed to his place the next day?" I exclaimed.

 

"Hey to my defense I can't walk properly and my whole body is aching. That dude just ravage me till I pass out." Yujin throws a pillow to Hyewon's face.

 

"We don't want to hear that part that's disgusting."

 

"I'm just explaining because you are putting too much into it."

 

"Ok enough of that. So going back to your question Eunbi, the things that you have done while you're drunk is you clung into his arms like a sloth, you hugged him multiple times, you whispered something to him don't ask me what did you say to him but the look in his face is priceless and the most important thing is you kissed him on his cheeks." I covered my face due to the embarrassment on what I just heard.

 

"Oh I didn't expect that Eunbi will be this wild when she's drunk." Hyewon teased and it is not helping I can't remember what I whispered to Sakura that night.

 

"Are you always like this when you're drunk?"

 

"No I never drink with anyone that I like. Besides this is the first time that I liked someone." I confess.

 

"So you are telling us that for years that you have stayed in France never had a boyfriend?"

 

"Yes I never had."

 

"Even flings?" I just nod to them. "What did you do in France for years?"

 

"I studied and worked there and I'm not interested in foreigners."

 

"Says the person who has a crush on a Japanese guy."

 

"Just shut up he's my type okay?" I must admit he really is my type damn he is very good and have the mastery of his craft add up to that is the

 

"Oh I heard from ting that he has an abs a very toned abs. His muscles are also well maintained." I bit my lower lip as Yujin described Sakura.

 

"Really?"

 

"What the you are blushing. Did you just imagined that?" And for the second time today I hid my face to the pillow.

 

"And now you’re getting shy Eunbi?" The two of them giggles.

 

"Are you guys pranking me?"

 

"Why would we prank you it wouldn't benefit us.” I hate to admit it but the two of them are correct.

 

“Because Sakura never showed awkwardness when we are together.”

 

“Eunbi some people are chill about it, he might think that you are just acting like that because you are drunk.”

 

“What should I do?”

 

“Show some interest to him that simple.”

 

“Why would I do that he might think that I am an easy girl to get if I showed interest to him while I did flirt with him while I am drunk.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter