Saint

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

In a small house there are Three friends who are hanging out. Well technically Chaeyeon and Xiaoting are the only one who’s hanging out because Sakura is busy playing with his games, and he is unbothered by two who’s talking loudly.

 

“So, you are telling me that you your co-worker has slept with a lesbian?” Chaeyeon need to get some advice without them knowing that he is the one who’s in need for that advice.

 

“Yes.” He nods as he confirms.

 

“How did he end up in that situation? and a bigger question is how did that girl end up sleeping with your co-worker, for me she’s kind of sus.”

 

“Like what I’ve said earlier they are both drunk that night.”

 

“But you also said that the girl made the first move, right?”

 

“That’s what my co-worker and the girl remembered.”

 

Xiaoting ruffled her own her due to a very weird and very frustrating situation Chaeyeon is giving to her. “Ugh, say this to your friend, okay? He shouldn’t drink at bars anymore, okay? He is giving me a head ache.” Chaeyeon just nod to her. “But what is the problem if he slept with that girl especially when it is just a one-night stand?”

 

Chaeyeon’s hear beats faster and his eyes started to roam around. He doesn’t know if he should say it or not, but he really needs a good advice right now. “He said that it is love at first sight.”

 

Ting burst into laughter. “What the hell? Does love at first sight really exist?”

 

“Hey don’t judge him”

 

“Why are you getting defensive. I am just asking. But to be honest with you. your friend is in a difficult situation if the girl is really lesbian, he shouldn’t force himself to her or it will just turn into mess. If I where him I will just let it happen naturally.”

 

“Yeah, besides there is no communication between them, so I think that he will move on really fast.”

 

Sakura finally stand up from his game. “Hey what are you talking about?”

 

“Nothing important just his friend from work love problem.”

 

“That’s boring.” Sakura isn’t a fan of this kind of topic because for hi, talking about love is just a waste of time. But don’t get him wrong he still believes in love and he is willing to fall in love with the right person, it’s just that he isn’t interested of it right now.

 

“That’s coming from a person who just play games while he is hanging out with his friends.” Chaeyeon said.

 

“Sorry.” Sakura scratched his head. “Oh, by the way I have a concern.” His two friends shocked because it is rare for them to hear that something concerns this guy because he is usually calm, collected and have multiple backup plans in his pocket.

 

“What is it?’ Ting asked.

 

“It is not that big but it came out of nowhere and I really don’t know what to say about it.” A typical Miyawaki Sakura who beats around the bush when he is seeking for advice.

 

“Just say it okay?”

 

“Eunbi noona wants to be my apprentice.”

 

“Just that? Nothing special?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

“Yeah, it is a big deal you know.” Sakura exclaimed.

 

“Just say yes to her there is nothing wrong about it unless you found her as a threat to your restaurant.” Ting said.

 

“No, she is not threat she genuinely want to learn something new.”

 

“Then just go for it.” Chaeyeon said.

 

“But here is the problem it is hard to teach a person who’s already almost full of knowledge and I think she already knows what I know so I think it is not right to teach her something she already knew; the information will be just repetitive.”

 

“We know that but here is the thin there, she knows that you know something that she doesn’t know and she wants to learn more. Beside Sakura may I just remind you the thing that you always say to me back then.”

 

“What is it, Ting?”

 

“That there is always room for improvement and we should innovate and update our skills set. This is not just an opportunity for her this will also benefit you; you will learn something from it.” Sakura went silent.

 

“Okay I will try it first but I don’t know if she will learn something from it.”

 

“Don’t doubt yourself Sakura there is no harm in teaching her some new skills.” Ting is right there is no harm on teaching some new style in fact she will also learn from it. Because when you are teaching someone, you will see what your own mistakes that you can’t see before.

 

And the three friends ended their day with some few drinks before they go home. This has become a monthly routine for them. They will have the same day off and just hangout.

 

Monday came and another busy day for the head chef, but there is difference between these two chefs, Sakura is more relax and have her full trust on people around him, while Eunbi is you can say is a perfectionist, she wants everything to be perfect and she wants everything under her control. It’s not she doesn’t trust the people around her it is because of the pressure to be successful and she doesn’t want to fail. But both of them are the same outside the kitchen they are both happy go lucky, both of them love food and most impo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter