Admire

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is supposed to be out on Saturday but we have a free time from work so I have extra time to edit So I posted this early. Quick reminder Yujin here is Choi Yujin from CLC and Ke1er.

 

Eunbi's POV

 

Walking down the airport at night is one of the best thing, it's not as crowded when it's morning. I haven't been here for years because my dad wants me to work there with him. I'm not forced to do it because my friends are all here, and when I started to get used to the culture and people there I'm forced again to go back to Korea to handle a new branch of restaurant here. Well that’s the story of my life, my father always decides for me because I don’t really have anything good in my mind at the first place, but still sometimes I feel that I don’t really have my own opinion. I'm not complaining though because I can see my friends again and I am pretty sure that I am going to have fun with them because we are working together.

 

I'm calling Hyewon and Yujin and they are not answering. Ok I guess surprising them isn't a good Idea because it's already 10 in the evening and they might be asleep by now. So I just hailed a taxi and give him the address that my father give me. It's a apartment complex near the restaurant that will be opened tomorrow.

 

It's already midnight and I'm starving so I get out and tried to roam around and looked for a convince store but there isn't one. I walked around and find a restaurant that might still be open so I take a chance and entered.

 

“Cherry blossom?” I like the name of the restaurant, I hope there is a meaning behind the name of this restaurant.

 

“Good evening? Are you still open?” A few moments and a guy with a undercut dark brown hair and some of the buttons of his chef’s uniform are undone come out of a room I think it is a office.

 

“Uhm we are closed- “I didn’t let him finish.

 

“Oh, I am sorry to bother you.” I apologized and bowed to him and started to walk outside the restaurant.  

 

“Wait, I can cook you something if you want to.” That made me stop and think for a split second but this is very inconvenient for him if he cooks for me.

 

“No. It’s okay it’s beyond operating hours you don’t have to serve me besides there are some connivence store around.” I lied there is not even a single convince store here. I wish he will insist because I am really starving right now.  

 

“There is no convince store around here so sit down and I’ll cook you something. But don’t expect something nice I will just cook some ingredients that I left for the staff.” Yes, he insisted, ok Eunbi act like you are very shy right now.

 

“Anything is fine.”

 

As he entered the kitchen I started to roam around a little inside the restaurant. The restaurant itself is very modern and simple at the same time but I noticed that most of the decoration are Japanese themed. Oh, he must be Japanese.

 

I sat down and observe more to the restaurant gosh this is very comfy restaurant I like this vibe is giving, I know that this still classified as a fine dining restaurant but why does it feel like home and not your typical fine dining restaurant where I feel like I need to be cautious on the way I act. After a few moments of admiring this beautiful restaurant, the chef came out with dishes on a tray.  “Here is Vegetable and shrimp tempura and miso soup. Enjoy your meal.”

 

“Thank you.” as he is about to go back inside, I held the hem of his uniform to stop him. I feel very awkward when I am eating alone so I just need his presence so I can eat properly.

 

“Anything else?”

 

 “Can you sit Infront of me or somewhere I can see you, it is a bit award for me to eat alone.” The way he smiles at me almost give me butterflies inside my stomach but I just brush it off. He sat down to the table beside me.

 

“Sorry to bother you. you must be tired.” I apologized to him again, he is very kind to entertain me. I know that this is a labor-intensive job and he must be worn ot by now.

 

“There is no need to apologize, I am also at fault because I forget to close up the shop. Besides that, I am happy to serve you.”

 

“It’s been a while since I eat Japanese food. Oh, by the way we are opening a restaurant nearby if you want to go there you can tell me I’ll hook you up with a meal.”

 

“You work there?” he curiously asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m just managing it, I’m forced to but what can I do that’s what the boss wants.” I forced a smile it reminds me that my father just forced me to work here.

 

“You are eating at you competitor are scouting us?” he’s very sarcastic about his statement, he doesn’t feel threatened at all. Besides we are not even going for the same market and demographic.
 

“Nah, why would I do that? We are targeting a different demographic. That doesn’t make sense at all.” I bit into the food before I talked again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter