Meal

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Two bodies still attached to each other; they are still in each other’s arms. Hyewon is snuggled up in Chaeyeon’s chest while he is hugging her tightly. Their peacefully sleep was disturbed by a ring of a phone. Chaeyeon unconsciously picked up the phone not minding who’s phone it is.

 

“Hello?” He answered with his still raspy voice.

 

“Hello? Who’s this?” A very unfamiliar and feminine voice asked from the other line.

 

“You are the one who called me why are you asking me my name. who are you at the first place?” Chaeyeon asked bit irritated right now.

 

“It’s Yujin where is Hyewon.” Chaeyeon groaned and slightly shakes Hyewon’s body to wake her up.

 

“Hey Yujin is calling you.” Hyewon groaned and just picked up her phone.

 

“Hey why are you calling?”

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW KANG HYEWON?”

 

“Why the hell are you shouting this early I am still sleeping what do you want?”

 

“Wake up why are you with Chaeyeon and why the hell are you sleeping again with him?” to that she suddenly wakes up from her trance and immediately ended the call.

 

“!”

 

He pulled her again in to a hug. “Why are you cursing this early just sleep it is still early.” She slapped his chest. “Ouch why are you slapping me?”

 

“You dummy why did you answer my phone now Yujin knows that I slept again with you.”

“Why is it a problem?” He is way to care free to care of that. He doesn’t see any problem with it they are both single and they know what they are doing this whole time.

 

“She’ll be mad at me because I promised her that I won’t play around.” He felt a pang in his heart although he knows that this will always be a play thing but he still expects more. Hyewon can’t be blame from his feelings.

 

“So, what we are adults why do they care about what we are doing?”

 

Hyewon took a deep breath. “You know what you are right. I am a fully adult woman and I know what is wrong and right.”

 

The two of them just ignored the calls that they are receiving, and what did they do they had while their friends are bombarding them with calls and messages, at the end the couple that are getting ignored just give up and just sent a message on what is the purpose of their calls earlier.

 

“Hey.” Chaeyeon called Hyewon as soon as she came out of the bathroom.

 

“What is it don’t tell me you want to do it again I just cleaned myself.”

 

“No, the couple said that we should gate crash on Eunbi’s training today.” Hyewon frowned.

 

“Don’t you have work today?”

 

“No, I take a leave for the day.”

 

“Okay, let’s go to my place first to get me change.” they eat their breakfast and the proceed to go to Hyewon’s place. Hyewon just took a few minutes because she is too shy to take too long to change because Chaeyeon is there and she can’t keep him waiting.

 

Now let’s go to the newly formed couple.

 

“Your early.” Eunbi just smiled at him and hugged his waist and looked at up him.

 

“I want to spend more time with you is that bad?” Sakura smiled and hug her back.

 

“That will never be a bad thing.” They are just hugging and giggling there for a few minutes before Sakura carried Eunbi in a bridal style way.

 

“What are you doing?” Eunbi asked as Sakura kicked the door shut.

 

“Nothing.” The simply answered and laid her in the couch. But instead of cuddling with her he just went to the kitchen and start preparing again. Eunbi thought that she will get some cuddles but Sakura is too focused on what he is doing,

 

But Eunbi wants the attention of her future boyfriend so instead of sitting down and waiting for him to finish she back hugged him. “Kkura.” Sak8ura just hummed and seems to enjoy the clinginess that he is experiencing right now. “Let’s cuddle first on the couch.”

Eunbi said in a very cute voice.

 

“I need to teach you to cook today.” He answered softly.

 

“Just for a few minutes please we have the whole day for you to teach me.” He put down his knife and held Eunbi’s hands that wrapped around his waist.

 

“Okay you win.”

 

“Yey.” Eunbi run towards the couch and opened up her arms.

 

‘Is she really two years older than me? Why does she act like she’s a teen ager?’ Sakura said to himself. He removed his apron and go to Eunbi who’s already pouting, whining and calling her name like a baby, well she is his baby at the first place.

 


They laid down on the couch cuddled, Eunbi love this feeling it is her first time feeling this warmth forms somebody, it is very comforting. “Are you comfortable?” he asked.

 

“Yes, it is very comfortable.” Let’s watch some movie first Eunbi suggested.

 

“I thought I need to teach you?”

 

“Just one movie then we will start.” Sakura is too soft hearted to say no to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter