Mom

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's POV

 

My wildest dream has been checked off the list. I know that Eunbi is very naughty but I never expect her to initiate and I over compensate. She's practically knocked down right now and I can tell that she's really tired she rarely take nap. She's fast asleep so I did the same.

 

But that nap will turn into a mess, my peaceful sleep was disturbed with the sound of doorbell. Maybe that's Ting and Yujin so I groggily stand up and opened the door and to my surprise it's not my friends it's my freaking mom.

 

"Hey baby how are you?" She greeted me with a kiss and a hug.

 

But the real question here is why is she here? She doesn't know that I have a girlfriend and the worst thing is she's asleep in my room. Why am I panicking if you ask me? Because my mom is not that open on todays dating scene, she’s more of an old-fashioned woman who doesn’t want a man and a woman in a enclosed space on their own.

 

"Oh mom please come in." even if I am really nervous I still let her in because at some point in time she will meet Eunbi and besides she normally roam around here and don’t stay at my place for a long time she will just stay here maybe an hour max.

 

She sits comfortably in my couch like she’s been staying here for a very long time. “Oh you bake a cake? Are you going somewhere?” she noticed the cheesecake that Eunbi and I baked earlier.

 

“Oh yeah I am going to my friends baby shower.” That’s not a baby shower but heck I don’t know what is that called.

 

“Oh so you already have a friend that is already having a kid? How about you? you don’t even have a girlfriend.” Okay I should tell her, but I am so nervous right now.

 

“Uhm about that.” I nervously laughed and scratch my nape. “I already have a girlfriend.”

 

The dull and disappointed look in my mom's face was changed with the brightest smile, it's been a while since I've seen her smile this big. The last time was when I graduated is that big deal for her?

 

"Really? You really have a girlfriend why didn't you tell me since when did you have a girlfriend?" That's too many question in one go.

 

"We've been together for almost 5 months now. I didn't tell you because I'm too busy with my restaurant and I'm real sorry about that."

 

"It's okay as long as you have a girlfriend. Where is she we should go to her place I want to meet her." She's so excited on meeting my lover.

 

"She's sleeping." My mom laughed at my answer

 

"Ok we can meet her when she woke up."

 

"Hehe what I mean by that is She's sleeping at my room right now." Her eye smile turned into rage she throws the pillow in my couch at me.

 

"Mom stop it hurts and be quiet She's sleeping. " she finally stopped but she's still fuming in anger.

 

"I thought that I raised you well, and here you are bringing your girlfriend in your apartment. This is why I'm against you leaving Japan and staying in Paris you've become wild." Why is she being so dramatic? Oh mom if you know what I did few hours ago that's wild this is just an appetizer if you ask me.

 

"Mom where at the right age she's 28 and I'm 24."

 

"Oh my gosh the ." Now she's being too dramatic on her reaction.

 

"Gosh mom it's just 4 years."

 

"But still. I want to see her."

 

"Okay but don't wake her up."

 

I lead my mom to my room and she peaked she slowly approached Eunbi and stared at her for a solid minute. "Don't stare at her come on mom you'll wake her up." I pulled her out of the room because I don't want to disturb the sleep of my precious baby.

 

“Are you sure that she is older than you?” I nod to her as an answer. “Well she looks so young she looks younger than you.”

 

“Well I have a good taste on woman you know.” I proudly said to my mom.

 

“As you should I didn’t raise to choose a bad girl.” I thought that her nagging is done but I still get an earful for an hour straight.

 

"Kkura did you see my bra?" Eunbi suddenly shouts as she walks out of the room. This is the scariest situation that I have been in my entire life because my mom’s face is so red due to anger. In all days that she can lose her bra why does she loose it while my mom is here.

 

"Why is she looking for her bra in your apartment Sakura?" why is my mom asking me that I don’t know what to say to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter