Moving in

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

Even though I did Sakura the worse thing possible he still wants to be involved not just with Eunchae but also with me. It is heart fluttering to think that he still wants to be with me after all I did to him, but at the same time guilt is consuming me. I think I don’t deserve him but who am I to tell him that, I will just prove myself to him that I am worthy of his love. After all the only thing that I can offer him right now is my love and I will shower him with it.

 

I’ve been working with Sakura for almost a week straight now and boy I tell you he is freaking different when he is in the kitchen. He is strict but has a but from time to time he makes sure that the environment is light. He has a different approach and I can tell that the staff inside the kitchen loves him, while when I am the head chef I receive some glares, I can’t blame them I still have the same bad attitude in the kitchen.

 

Sakura patted my shoulder and whispered "Ms. Kwon come to my office after work."

 

I looked at him a little bit confused. "Why do you need anything?" I asked because as far as I know I am well behaved for the past few days and I didn't do anything that will upset him.

 

"I just need to talk to you." He then give me a playful smile, which made me nervous because the last time we "talk" we end up in his bed . But I think he is not going to me in his office right?

 

After a long day of work I went to Sakura's office. He is sitting there busy with some paperwork which I don't do back when I was the head chef. That made me curious so I picked a little before I sit. "Don't look this is confidential." I pout and sit quietly and waited like a kid waiting for her parent to finish their work in their office.

 

"I'm tire Mr. Miyawaki and your daughter is probably waiting for us can you do your work at your apartment?" We are living separately but from time to time Sakura will sleep at our house so he can spend some time with Eunchae.

 

"I've already called her and told her that we will be home a little late." He probably talked to dad, he is spoiling his granddaughter again.

 

With that I just waited for him to finish up.

 

After a few more minutes he finally put his prn down and stopped working. "Your father and I have talked earlier and we have agreed to something that needs your approval." With that my heart started to beat fast. And questions started to run in to my head like, is he getting the full custody of my daughter? No that can't be I can't live without her by my side.

 

"What is it?" Even if I try to compose myself but I still stutter due to my own assumptions.

 

"Are you okay with the idea of you and Eunchae living with me?" Kwon Eunbi has officially malfunction.

 

"What us living with you?" He just nods. "Wait are you sure that my father approved of this because as far as I remember he is an old fashioned guy and he is really against the idea of non-married couple living together under the same roof."

 

"It's actually his idea."

 

"Oh my I think my dad is sick we need to rush him to the hospital."

 

"Can you sit down and talk things out first?"

 

"Okay."

 

"As I've said this is his idea since I ask him if I can go out with you again. And he said yes and suggested to me that since we already have a daughter we should already start living together. In fact he picked a big place where can I stay so if you and Eunchae wants to live with me it is big enough for us to live comfortably."

 

"Wait I need to process everything first." He just stayed quiet for while I am processing the situation that he has given me. Gosh he is a head ache I am not expecting anything big from him since we had a huge misunderstanding just last week. I finally come in to conclusions but I need to clear things up first. “Okay so her is the thing, I am fine with it but are sure about it? Are you sure that my father didn’t force you to do it?”

 

“I am not force to do it Eunbi.”

 

Another thing are you sure that you want to date me again? Because you already know my bad habits and especially what I did to you for the past years."

 

"We can work on that, it still hurts but I am doing this for us Eunbi. I've missed you for that time span and I've decided to choose what makes me happy. Even if you hurt me you are the reason why I look forward to go on with my day. I've suffer enough and for this time let me choose you my happiness." So he really choose me after all I did to him. I will promise to myself to be the best girlfriend and mother to them.

 

"Okay we will move in with you." I'm already tearing up and here he is smiling widely to me.

 

“Then let’s already bring some of your stuffs in my place tonight.”

 

“Wait, aren’t we rushing things right now Sakura? Tonight? Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter