Anniversary

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

I feel hot and stick as I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, I saw that my girlfriend is till cuddled up with me. I can’t bare this stickiness till morning came so I have decided to take a bath. After I take a bath, I look for a small towel wet it and put a small amount of soap in it, I slowly removed the blanket and I saw her body that is full of love marks and some blood on her private area. I cleaned her up and decided to get her dressed.

 

Eunbi groaned and seemed to be droopy. “What are you doing?”

 

“I’s putting some clothes for you.” She just nod. “Arms up” She did what I said and successfully put her night gown to her. I looked at her and she looks so comfortable cleaned up while wearing some comfortable clothes even with that y night gown she is wearing her facial expression is calm and very cute gosh she’s so precocious. We lay beside her after I cleaned up the clothes and I cuddled with her again.

 

“Thank you.” She whispered.

 

“Welcome now go back to sleep.” And both of us came back to the dream land.
 

I woke up almost at noon and she still asleep and she never moved a single hair and still cuddled up with me. Why is she this cute when last night she’s and my name. I still remember all of her curves and crevasse, why am I getting all ert right now stop it Sakura that is not good.

 

I have the sudden urge to kiss her, so I softly kissed her forehead down to the tip of her nose down to her lips. But to my surprise she kissed me back, it's getting sensual and my hands traveled down to her and lightly squeeze it.

 

"Stop you're making me and that's not good because I'm sore right now." She softly said as we part our lips.

 

"I'm not planning to have right now." I kissed her for the last time and hugged her tightly. "What do you want to do for the day?"

 

"Cuddle all day long and sleep."

 

"It's our last day here don't you want to swim?" I whispered to her as I rub her back.

 

"Do you think I can wear some bikini with all the hickey on my neck, and inner thighs?"

 

"How did you know?"

 

"I looked at it when I wke up earlier. I didn't expect that yyou will be that rough to me, and you'll mark my whole body."

 

"Sorry."

 

"It's fine that feels great."

 

"But we shouldn't do it without protection next time."

 

And I heard a baby whine. "We already did it without it why would we use it next time?"

 

"To not get you pregnant."

 

"Just pull out babe that will do." It's hard to argue with her she will whine and pouty all day.

 

"Ok if that's what you want." I just agreed for the day but I need to be the responsible one.

 

"Good that's my baby. Now let's take a shower together." She sat down and remove her clothes I looked away. "Why are you looking away? Right now you saw and taste every inch of my body last night? Are you getting shy?"

 

"No. I just caught off guard."

 

"Ok now let's go and take a shower together I feel sticky."

 

"Why I can take a shower after you."

 

"No! Let's save mother earth by showering together."

 

"How can we save mother earth by showering together." She started to Walk towards the bathroom while swaying her hips ily I cursed under my breath.

 

"Save water by showering together." She then looked at me and winked. This naughty girl, but i must say I never thought that showering will be this fun.

 

 

Yujin’s POV

 

I wake up with a smile on my face, it is a very special day for me and my girlfriend it is already our 10th anniversary. Yes, we are dating for a very long time now we started to date when I go to China to study and I met her. Back then I am really not sure about my preferences but damn that girl really flirted with me non-stop until I confessed to her but this didn't like me at that time she's just s natural flirt. That's my time ti flirt with her, she didn't expect the wild Yujin. I acted cute and y infront of her seducing her and that didn't seduce her at all.

 

I was about to give up until I give her some Korean snacks and she has the biggest smile in China that day. She really likes food and that's how I get her and that's also where our dreams on becoming a chef started. I didn't expect that my flirting would end up on us dreaming for something big.

 

Everything is okay until w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter