ed up

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a 4-month time skip that happened here.

 

Sakura’s POV

 

These past few months are the happiest that I have ever been, and it all started at a night that I forget to close the restaurant where I met this beautiful woman who will change everything in my life. Back then I didn’t expect her to have this kind of big impact in my life but now she is part of my everyday life and I must say I can’t ever imagine my life without her by my side. That may sound cringe and all but it is true if I ever lose her, I don’t know what to do.

 

Everything going well with my restaurant, there are some minor problems here and there but nothing life changing so I am very thankful for that. But I am planning something big. I need to move forward to have a much greater future, I can’t be like this forever, I can’t be just a local restaurant owner specially when I want to impress not just Eunbi but also her family, and I know that it is hard to impress them because they have their own restaurant empire. I need to work hard for me and Eunbi I need to prove myself that I am worth it of her.

 

I called my two best friends to my office but it is not for us to have a hangout this is a serious matter that I need to discuss.

 

"Why did you call me here at my office hours if this is just for us to hang out or to plan out a vacation I will kick you in the ."

 

"Yes he is right if this isn't important I'm quitting. " as if she can quit, she loves her job here so much.

 

"Why would I call you at this hour Chaeyeon if this isn't important, and you Ting you didn't read your memo." Ting looked away and Chaeyeon just shrug it off.

 

"So what's this all about?" Ting asked and I'm right she didn't read the memo.

 

"So I'm planning on expanding my restaurant. Do you guys see the small building down the road.?" They answered with a nod. "I bought that."

 

Ting has the best reaction and eyes are open wide, while Chaeyeon pointed at me. "That's why there's a big changes in your bank account. Why didn't you consult me and bought it in an instant?" Why she didn't even ask me when she noticed maybe I should hired another financial adviser who’s going to point things out not my friend who’s letting me buy whatever I want. Nah he is the best I won’t do that to him.

 

"Actually I've been planning this for three months and that's the reason why I called you to for today to discuss this plan.”

 

“Wait we are closing this store?” Ting asked.

 

“No we will still be operating while the construction of the new restaurant is happening.”

 

“Ugh what a bummer I love this spot of ours.” She dramatically said.

 

“Enough of that let’s talk about it later, Now Chae how’s my finances?”

 

“It’s doing great for me you strike a deal there you didn’t spend way to much on that space that you bought and besides the past sales of the restaurant is doing great. So I don’t really see any problems as of now.”

 

“That’s great news, but I want to consult something should I just use my funds on the bank on renovating that space or should I just loan some money from the bank?”

 

The smile on his face is priceless. “Finally you have decided to consult to me, for the past Three years that I have been your financial adviser this is the first time you seek for an advice.” Okay he is over reacting right now I have consulted him from here and there but not these big.

 

“Can you just answer my question?”

 

“I am leaning towards going on a loan; besides you are qualified for the loan that you are planning. Another thing it will benefit you at the long run so I suggest that you should get a loan instead of using your funds for this.”

 

“Okay. Will you do that paper works for me?”

 

“Well, that’s my job so do not worry about it.” That’s great to hear from him.

 

Now my focus is now shifted to Xiaoting. “For you Ting I will be very busy for the upcoming months and I will be out from time to time so I want you to lead the whole restaurant when I’m out busy with this okay?”

 

I know that, don’t worry about it so much you know me very well I am capable of leading the team.” I admire her confidence and I am very thankful for it.

 

“I can trust you the restaurant without a doubt Ting. Thanks to the two of you.” This two are there reason why I’m very confident on doing this big step in my career, I can trust them their jobs.

 

“Since the two of you are already here, I’m going to suggest a very good business opportunity.” This interest me she never suggests something unless it is a good idea or a very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter