Selfish

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

There are secretes that are meant to be hidden until their last breath, there are secrets that were meant to be told and there are secretes that you meant to tell them in the right time but it just slips out from your own mouth. Eunbi’s secrete is like a time bomb that is already ticking, Sakura is already with here in France and their daughter is already looking for her father. It is just a matter of time and her being ready to tell her lover that they already have a lover.

 

 

“It’s our daughter!” There is no turning back when Eunbi accidentally told Sakura that they already have a daughter. Sakura was utterly shocked when he heard that they already have a daughter, she can’t believe on what Eunbi has told him.

 

“You must be kidding.” But the look in Eunbi’s eyes is way too serious.

 

“If you don’t want to believe then go back in the kitchen, work for the whole day and pretend that you didn’t hear anything and if you believe on what I am saying come with me and let’s deal with it and we will talk after that.” And without any hesitation Sakura grabbed the key and entered the car but he is still not believing anything until he saw it in his own eyes.

 

Eunbi have inputted the location of their house and Sakura starts to drive. The car ride is heavy, awkward and nobody is talking. From time to time, he would glance at Eunbi and he can tell that she is very concerned. His mind is cluttered he just met Eunbi again yesterday and today she is saying that they have a daughter. who would believe that but still there are possibilities.

 

As they arrive at Kwon's mansion Eunbi rushed inside and went straight to her room where Eunchae is. Sakura is still hesitant whether to come in or just stay outside. But his curiosity killing him so he entered and to his surprise Mr. Kwon is patiently waiting for her daughter to come down for them to go to the hospital. There is a surprise in his eyes when he saw Sakura but he then realized that maybe his daughter already told Sakura about his daughter.

 

"Uhm good morning sir." Sakura bowed to Mr. Kwon.

 

"Same goes to you Mr. Miyawaki. Please take a sit first." Sakura then sit down and waited for Eunbi and their 'daughter'.

 

It only takes a few minutes before Eunbi came down carrying a sleeping little girl. Sakura's heart start beating faster and faster as Eunbi went straight to him. "Common let's go." Sakura just nods and went out. Eunbi’s father observe that there's a tension building up between her daughter and Sakura.

 

"My job isn't over yet." He then get his keys and followed them to the hospital.

 

From time to time Sakura will look at Eunchae. But he can't fully see her face because he's still focused on driving. He is sure that the little girl is Eunbi's daughter due to the concern look in her eyes, but he can't confirm that the little girl is his, but that's not important the kid is sick and she needs to bring them to the doctor.

 

As they arrive at the hospital Eunbi just went straight to Eunchae’s pediatrician, that her father already called ahead of time so that Eunchae wouldn’t wait for a long time for the check up and she can be admitted in the hospital immediately if needed.

 

“What happened to her?” The doctor immediately asked Eunbi when she entered.

 

“My dad said that the daycare called and said that she suddenly has a headache and started crying so they called him to pick her up, then when my dad checked her temperature, she has a very high fever.”

 

Sakura isn’t really listening he is just staring at the face of the little kid and there he saw a spitting image of him when he was a kid but the little girl also has some features from her mother but most of the looks come from him. his brain is cluttered, he doesn’t know what to feel at the moment. He needs answers, he is about to burst but he held it in as much as he can and waited patiently to finish the checkup of her daughter.

 

"It's just a normal fever and she didn't need to be admitted here. Just monitor her condition if it worsen just bring her here." The female doctor then looked at Sakura and scanned his face she then smiled. "It's my first time seeing her dad. Nice to meet you?"

 

"Sakura." He then offered his

 

"Nice to meet Sakura." She then smiled again and shake his hands.

 

Eunbi sense something the smile in the doctor's face is a little bit flirty. She's not a person who easily gets jealous but she is not dumb when someone is flirting with Sakura. "Sakura let's go we still need to buy her some medicine." Sakura gives her a nod. "Thank you." Eunbi thanked the flirty doctor.

 

As soon as they went out of the hospital Sakura finally broke his silence. “We need to talk after this.” There is new emotion that Eunbi never saw from Sakura, he is showing some anger she can’t blame him though she is the only person to blame right now.

 

As they are walking to the car Eunchae woke up and looked around she saw an unfamiliar face. “Mommy?”

 

“Yes baby?” Eunbi asked as she is about to enter the car.

 

“Who’s that?” She then pointed at Sakura who’s behind them holding the car door for the mother and daughter.

 

Eunbi is still hesitant but she didn’t want to add salt to the open wound that she gave Sakura by not introducing him to their daughter as her father. “That’s Daddy do you want daddy to carry you?” The little kid jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter