Problem

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Sometimes life plays with us, when you are still facing a problem, it will hit you with another even with all the efforts that you are doing not to commit any mistake that may cause you a problem. Well, that is life for us and we need to accept it with full of confidence and make sure that it won’t break us down.  

 

But there are multiple persons who is about to hit a very big problem that they may not have the enough guts to face it all at once. And one of them is Xiaoting.

 

She’s running like there is someone who is chasing her, she almost tripped just to make it in the restaurant.  As she arrives there is a huge crowd and an ambulance. Now her heart is beating really fast she don’t know whether one of their staff is hurt or one of their customers is hurt due to their clumsiness. Both of that situation is a headache but she preferred the first one because it is much easier to deal with their staff since their staff are there for a long time and they can easily communicate but it will be disastrous for her because they are already short staffed. If the problem is the latter one it can lead to a very messy scenario and she isn’t ready for that one.

 

But luck isn’t on Xiaoting’s side as she stands beside the ambulance there is an unconscious kid wearing an oxygen and her mother is raging and on one of their staff specifically one of their waiters.

 

“I told he is allergic to any kind of nuts and you still served him with cashew nuts!” the angry mom is shouting as Ting can observe that most of the people are taking video on what is happening. And that is not good this will be posted in social media and they will have a very bad image about it. So she rushed towards the angry customer and held her shoulder.

 

" Ma'am I'm the one manager of the restaurant, I suggest that she should go now to the hospital to take care of your son and don't worry about anything we would likely take care of everything." She said as soft as she can be to calm down the mother and make the priority to the son in the ambulance. The mother calmed down a little bit but still give Ting a glare.

 

"As you should and I will file charges for this!" That made her nervous. But she stayed composed and guide the mother to the ambulance. She stayed and asked one of the nurse what hospital the kid will be brought to so he can follow them.

 

"Ma'am I'm really sorry about -" he was cut off by Xiaoting.

 

"Let's talk about it later I'll deal with this first." She then signaled everyone of their staff to gather around. "We will stop the operation for the day, just serve the guests that has already put their order in and after that we will close the restaurant. Don't go anywhere and wait for me to get back okay?" All of them nod. "Now go back to work I'll be off now."

 

She took a deep breath and dialed up the person she know she can help. "Hey what's up?" Chaeyeon answered after a few moments.

 

"I ed up here." She answered truthfully as she entered her car. She rested her head on the stirring wheel. There is a complete silence on the other line. "Hey you there?"

 

"Yes what's the problem?"

 

"I don't really know everything happened while I'm having a lunch outside and as I came back there's already an ambulance outside the restaurant and an unconscious kid the mother said that the boy is allergic to nuts but I think there's a miss communication within the staffs and still served him with he dish with cashew. And I think he really have a very bad reaction to it he is ing unconscious dude." Tears are breaming within her eyes but she try not to cry right now.

 

"Don't worry we have an insurance with that. I'll do the paperwork for it I'll be there in a minute just message me the address of the hospital and I'll be there."

 

"Okay." She answered and drive to the hospital as she arrived the kid is already stable but her mother is still angry.

 

"You are very irresponsible in training your staff! You almost killed my son!" And that hit really hard for Xiaoting yes that is very true they almost killed an innocent kid due to their careless action.

 

"I'm very sorry for that I will make sure that everything is going to be fine starting today and we will make sure that you won't be paying anything with this we will take care of everything." She bowed as she apologize for what happened to the poor kid.

 

"Tss what a careless person." There's a disgust on her voice. "You should compensate us or else you'll be having a lawsuit." That's practically block mailing but Xiaoting can understand the mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter