I miss you

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There will be a little mature content here so if you are uncomfortable reading this kind of stuff or under age please skip this chapter.

 

 

Hyewon's POV

 

For the past few days I'm feeling dizzy and I'm vomiting lot. I've never felt this sick ever before, I'm tracking what I've ate and there isn't anything weird that I've eaten. I'm so observing my co-worker if they are experiencing this symptoms but I'm he only person in the kitchen who's the vomiting so it's probably not food poisoning.

 

And today is the worse during the shift almost passed out but I managed to finish the shift and I can't hold it in I vomited on the restroom before I go home and schedule for a check-up tomorrow.

 

Morning came and I am obligated to text Eunbi that I can't go to work right now, because I'm sick, I know she will get worried about me but I can't just leave my station without any notice.

 

I can't drive so I hailed a taxi to go to the hospital. As I arrive I waited for a few more minutes before I talked to the doctor.

 

"Good morning Ms. Kang I'm Dr. Bae Joohyun." She then signaled me to sit down.

 

"Good morning Dr. Bae."

 

"What brings you here are you feeling unwell?"

 

"I'm getting dizzy and I always have the urge to vomit, and I can't really take the risk of that because I'm working inside the kitchen I don't want our guests to get food poisoning because of me." She then nods.

 

"Did you eat something unusual or are you allergic to foods or medicine?"

 

"As far as I know I haven't eaten anything unusual and I don't really have any allergies."

 

"When is your last period?" I frowned when she asked that.

 

"2 months ago but my menstrual cycle is irregular so it's just normal for me to not get periods for a month or two." I explained.

 

"Can you answer this truthfully are you ually active as of the moment? If so when was the last time you had an ?" I bet my lower lips it's a bit private. "Don't be shy I just want to make sure about my diagnosis."

 

"I'm not ually active for a month now but before that I'm very active." This is so embarrassing.

 

"Ok let's run some tests." And we did some tests it took 2 hours before the came out, and that is the longest two hours of my life.

 

"Ms. Kang came here." Finally she let me in to her office. As soon as I enter she has the brightest smile on her face.

 

"So what is it Doc?"

 

"Congratulations Ms. Kang you are five weeks pregnant." My heart dropped when she said that.

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Your pregnant Ms. Kang congratulations." I forced a smile and held on to my tummy.

 

"Really?" I tried to show some excitement.

 

"Yes I am pretty sure that your baby will be very pretty or handsome because your beautiful." That's a very good compliment.

 

"Thank you."

 

"I've already written here your vitamins that you need to buy and the food that you should eat. I'll also indorse you to a pediatrician and gynecologist. And tell your boyfriend to not stress you out because you are very sensitive right now okay?" She then handed me the result and the vitamins that I should buy.

 

There are a lot running into my head right now, but I need to get my together because I'm not alone now there's the two of us now. So I buy the vitamins, some fruits and a very healthy lunch for myself.

 

I go straight to my place and eat my lunch and drink the vitamins. "Maybe this is just a dream I should take a nap." I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

 

I woke up and re read the results. When I realized that this isn't a dream I almost breakdown and I don't really know what to do. "I messed up hard this time." My tears are breaming I need someone right now so I texted Eunbi.

 

Me: what time will your shift ends?

Eunbi: within 15 minutes why?

Me: please come to my place when your shift ends and bring Yujin with you.

Eunbi: Ok.

 

I am getting emotional what am I going to do? I know that I want to keep this child inmy womb but what will Chaeyeon say to me? Will he be mad? Will be happy I don’t know? I just cried until I heard a loud banging on my door, I know it’s them and they are really worried about me, I forced myself to open the door and as soon I saw them I burst more into tears and hugged them tightly.

 

"Hey what happened is there something wrong?" Yujin asked softly as she patted my back.

 

"I ed up." That’s the only thing that I can say right now, because I really ed up really hard right now.

 

"So what happened?" Eunbi asked as I am just staring at the glass of water in my hands.

 

Yujin squats down infront of me and held my face to look at her. "Hey just tell us what's the problem we will be here for you."

 

"I'm pregnant."

 

They were quite when I said that I'm pregnant. They didn't say anything for a few minutes and stared at me.

 

"Wait, wait you’re not joking?" Yujin asked.

 

"No I'm not here are my results. " I handed them and they carefully read it. "Hey congrats." They both congratulated me.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Who's the father?" Eunbi asked.

 

"Eunbi who would it be of course it is Chaeyeon " Yujin pointed out the obvious.

 

"What we don't really know who she slept with." I slapped Eunbi on her arm.

 

"I'm not the type of girl to sleep around."

 

"Sorry but does he know?"

 

"No not yet."

 

"Why I'm sure he would be happy if he knows that he's going to be a father."

 

"I doubt that." I whispered but I'm pretty sure that they heard it.

 

"Why?"

 

"We are not in good terms for a month now. We are not even talking." They froze when I confessed.

 

"What? Why?" Yujin asked.

 

"We have a huge misunderstanding."

 

Flash back.

 

Tonight is just like the other nights that I spent with Chaeyeon yet it is also way different than those nights. Because I realize that I am in love with him, I love him but I'm afraid that everything will change if I say that to him.

 

Before our will always full filing my lust but now every time we do it it's filling my heart. Those meaning less kisses that we exchange before, now it feels passionate, those lust full touches that he gives me now feels delicate. I'm getting delusional right now and I hate it. I'm putting more effort now before I don't really care on what I wear or how my body looks but now I'm consci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter