Noona

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

“Goodnight neighbor!” I was just standing in front of my door and staring at Sakura who’s I think is waiting for me to come inside my apartment. “What are you waiting for go inside I know you are tired.” That cut me from my trance off.

 

“Do you live here?”

 

“Yes, anything wrong? Didn’t you see me unlock my door?” Hell, yeah, I saw it.

 

“What I mean is why didn’t I saw you here for the past few days that I am staying here?”

 

“Oh, because I leave at maybe 4 in the morning and I come home at around midnight.” Oh, that explains why I haven’t seen him here, it’s not that I want to see him every day.

 

“Oh, okay? See you I guess?”

 

“See you!” For the last time today, he smiled at me. I quietly entered my unit and head straight to my room and buried my face to the pillow to shout.

 

“Ahhh, that is embarrassing Eunbi. Why did you think that he will do something to you!” Well, I can’t just trust him like that right? Yes, he is very handsome but that doesn’t mean he can’t do something bad. Maybe the real reason he left France is because he is a psycho and he is a serial killer. “Gosh Eunbi you should stop watching some weird documentaries when going to sleep.”

 

Few days has passed and I barely see Sakura. Maybe just once when I get home very late we just exchange some smiles before we proceed to our own units. I tried to eat at his restaurant from time to time but it is always packed and I'm too shy and too tired to go there after he closed his restaurant. Damn I am craving for Asian dish and not just any Asian food I want his food, I hate him for serving me one of the greatest Asian food that I ever tasted I can't go back to some simple food anymore.

 

Finally it's my off after a long week of not having a day off. I should roam around the city for a little to be familiarize myself again. I've been stucked in the restaurant that ever since I went back. I take a bath and wear a white long sleeves and high waisted jeans. I put on a light make up and just bring my purse as I went out I'm surprised to see Sakura also going out. He's wearing a black cap, plain black sweat shirt, jeans and some canvas shoes. Damn he's handsome even though he's just wearing a simple clothes.

 

"Going out?" He asked.

 

"Yeah I'm going to roam around the city how about you?"

 

"Going to some local market places around here." We started to walk as we talk.

 

"What will you do there?" Common Eunbi He is a chef he will shop for ingredients of course.

 

"Going to relax and eat some food want to join?" Oh well that's great I don't have anything to do but just go to mall and look around so why not have a companion. "You are not obligated to say yes of course."

 

"No I want to join." I give him a smile.

 

"That's great let's just use my car." I just hum in response. The car ride is awkward, we are not close but here I am riding his car going places.

 

"Eunbi?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Why do you become a chef?" Should I tell him the truth or should I just make up some stories. Or should I just tell him a mixture of both, yeah just like that.

 

"I grow up in a family that is aa very big fan of eating and cooking maybe I got that interest from them until I grow up then I take a culinary arts and the rest is history. I'm chef now."

 

"That's great I guess you came from a very rich family."

 

"No!" I lied to him they are rich but I'm not that's their money not mine. I'm saving up from my salary to have my own money.

 

"Liar I bet you are the daughter of the owner of that famous restaurant you are operating." I was shocked when he said that.

 

"How did you know?"

 

"Then I'm right I connected the dots. I don't personally know your father but that surname of yours is really famous in France. You also share the same surname and you have a very pronounce French accent when we first met." He's this good in connecting the dots.

 

"I bet you are rich too. You studied culinary arts and you even build your own restaurant." I looked at him and he has this smile but I can tell that it is forced.

 

"No I'm not rich I just got a scholarship from a chef that traveled to Japan and eat to our Little food stall. He offered me a full scholarship with all expenses. I tried to pay him back when I got a job but he insisted that I should keep it. And the only payment he wanted is when he eat to my restaurant it should be free."

 

"What a kind man."

 

"Yes he is. Let's stop talking about it I'm getting emotional and besides we are her." I'm surprised when I noticed that we are already parked.

 

We went out the car and I noticed that this is a simple market place not your typical gourmet market place. Thank God I didn't wear some heels. Is this considered as a date? Well I'll consider this a date since he invited me, I'm on a date with a handsome chef what can I ask for.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter