Happy

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There will be a mild mature content in this chapter.

 

Author’s POV

 

There are things that sometimes you forget to tell your friends, yes that is very normal. But what is not normal is to forget to tell your friends specially your best friends that you are dating someone they know. Although their friend knows that there is going on between the two, they still need a conformation. But Sakura and Eunbi literally forget to tell their friends that they are already a couple for months.

 

The couples bid good bye to the older Miyawaki to go to Hyewon's place because of the surprise that they planned. But the supposed to be a happy ride it become a very awkward ride.

 

"So since when did you two got together?" Sakura and Eunbi was surprised on how Yujin asked them, they are expecting a very disappointed tone but instead it is calm and warm.

 

Instead of answering Eunbi asked Yujin. "You're not mad?"

 

"Not really maybe I'm a little disappointed because you didn't tell us but what can I do about it, it's your relationship and it's your choice whether you keep it in private or not." Yujin is a very understanding friend she understands what are her limitations on her friends private matter.

 

"Ughhh thank you Yujin."

 

"Stop sounding cute and answer the question."

 

"Before we comeback from Jeju. We have decided that we shouldn't tell it for the moment but we genuinely forget to tell you that."

 

"Ok that is very understandable." That doesn't make sense for both Yujin and Xiaoting but Yujin didn't want Eunbi to be bothered by them about this small matter.

 

Now let's go to the couple who has the most complicated relationship in the group.

 

It's been just a week when she finds out that she is pregnant but it already a roller coaster ride for her already. She also goes back to work but her friends make sure that she's not working that hard. Her morning sickness is getting worse, but luckily she's not that have weird cravings.

 

While Chayeon is a mess in the inside but she can't show it to Hyewon, all he can do right now is to take care of Hyewon. He wants to hug her, he wants to kiss her but he can't. It's not that Hyewon is stopping him, he just stop himself from doing intimate and romantic things with her. He wants Hyewon to find what she truly like which is a woman, and that is the dumbest thing that he has decided because all this time Hyewon only wants him only him. She doesn't need anyone beside him.

 

Hyewon is now trying to satisfy herself, she thinks she's ually frustrated, she's never been touched for months and the same person who used to satisfy her needs is around her but he doesn't want to do it with her.

 

Small moans are coming out of as she played with her . She's trying her best not to make so much noise. "Hyewon what do - oh my sorry." Chaeyeon was surprised and closed the door when she saw Hyewon legs are spread out and playing with herself.

 

Hyewon rushed outside not minding that she's half and all over her fingers. She hugged Chaeyeon and buried her face to his back. "Please Chae have with me. Please char please." It breaks Chaeyeon's heart that the person that he loves is begging him.

 

"No it's not right to do it." He still stopping himself from doing it.

 

"Please Chae, I want your touches, I'm ually frustrated right now, my hormones are kicking in." There's a silence in the apartment. "Just pretend that you're not mad at me."

 

Chaeyeon sighed and gives in. "Ok I'm only giving in because the doctor advised us to have for much easier labor." That's on the later part of the pregnancy but he still gives in.

 

Hyewon give him a forced smile and pulled him inside the room. She then kneel infront of him and pulled down his pants. Without any hesitation she started to give him a . She's not into it but since she missed everything that they are doing she gladly him.

 

After a few minutes of her giving a head He stopped her from . "Stop I don't need too much pleasure, you are the one who's ually frustrated, not me." That statement broke Hyewon's heart.

 

"Why did you already find someone who can pleasure you? Did you already have with another person?" She knows she don't have any rights to ask that question but she wants to know, even if the answer will break her heart into pieces.

 

But instead of answering her Chaeyeon carried her and laid her gently on the bed. He removed her shirt and he stripped down and positioned himself to her entrance. "Don't worry I didn't and I wouldn't just do it with anyone."

 

To that they had , they both get the ual satisfaction that they are missing out for months. But something is different although the is gentle but it's not that intimate as they used to be. And they both know that the only thing that they satisfy in this is their lust but they will never satisfy their love and intimacy that they are longing for. From them satisfying their lust to making love a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter