Neighbor

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

 

La vie en Rose is a four-star restaurant that has been stablished by the Kwon’s in France. They have been in the industry for more than ten years. They build up their reputation of hiring the best of the best people in the world but they didn’t get a chance to get a hold a very young prodigy chef named Miyawaki Sakura because he suddenly disappeared in the culinary scene in France with another top-of-the-line chef. That’s the only regret that they have, they didn’t get the chance to give him an offer. But what are the odds that their daughter meets the person that they are looking for, for a very long time, but there is a problem she didn’t know that her father is looking for him.

 

Inside the kitchen it is always hot you can feel the passion and the art that everyone is doing but there's one person whose passion isn't burning like the orders. That person is Kwon Eunbi, don't get her wrong she loves cooking she likes the story behind every dish she is making. But she felt that she is forced to do it because she's the only person who can take care of the restaurant.

 

"Ms. Choi 2 minutes more for this lamb it's under cook by few degrees. Always check before you rest it." Sterne and strict, that's Eunbi in the kitchen nobody is safe if the dish didn't come out perfect even her friends she won’t go easy on her, she will scold them if they did something that didn’t meet her standard. She doesn’t really care if her employees badmouth her she’s here to serve the highest quality products she can.

 

"Yes chef."

 

"Ms. Kang dessert for table 4."

 

"1 minute chef!" Hyewon shouted from her station.

 

"Double time."

 

"Yes chef." Eunbi may sound rude but that's just her characteristics in the kitchen. She's a perfectionist. It's not her job to check every plate that comes out from the kitchen but still checks it anyways.

 

The night comes and Eunbi is just observing the restaurant from her office. When two ladies come inside. "Hey why are you still here in your office your shift ends two hours ago. And why are you still wearing working clothes?" Hyewon asked when she saw she's still wearing the inner shirt and her working pants still on. Her chef's uniform are still hanged.

 

"I'm waiting for someone I'll cook for him?" The brows of her friend almost meet when they heard that she's waiting for some.

 

"Who?" Yujin asked.

 

"Oh I invited Sakura to eat here." Eunbi said as she is still waiting.

 

"Oh maybe I'll wait maybe my girlfriend will also come." Yujin said with a grin in her face. Eunbi just rolled her eyes due to Yujin's statement. This girl is all for her girlfriend she is whipped as hell for the Chinese girl.

 

Now let’s take a look on the other restaurant. Chaeyeon is patiently waiting for Sakura and Xiaoting, because they are taking some time that they set to leave. Well Chaeyeon can’t complain because the restaurant is full packed and as the Chef de cuisine and the sous chef they can’t just leave the restaurant.

 

“Sorry for waiting Chae.” Sakura apologize as he is fixing his hair. he changed into a much nicer clothes not her usual attire that consist of a simple hoodie and joggers. He is wearing some button down shirt, pants and a Chelsea boots.

 

“Ugh you should have told me that we are eating at La vien rose, I should have wear something nicer.” Ting complained on how she looks. She’s wearing white crop top, and a matching purple cardigan and purple skirt.

 

“how can you say that when you are the very person who accepted the invitation last night.” Saku8ra said to Xiaoting.

 

Chaeyeon looked at himself and he just removed his coat from work. “Well you can’t complain I am still on my work clothes I just took off my coat to look more casual.”

 

Ting is about to start another bickering session with Chaeyeon but Sakura speak. “Come on it’s getting late.”

 

“Ok.” The two answered, as they walk Xiaoting is fixing up her make up because she knew that she will see her girlfriend there. “Is my lips too red?” she asked.

 

“No it’s fine. Why do you even need to wear some make up you will just see your girlfriend there and you are living together so what’s the point of you dulling up.” Chaeyeon complained as he checked up on Xiaoting’s make-up.

 

“It is very important, it is her workplace I need to look good as soon as I enter the restaurant to show that Yujin has a pretty girlfriend. Besides what do you know last time I know you never have a girlfriend.” Xiaoting retorted.

 

“But that doesn’t mean I never flirted nor have go to a date.”

 

“Just shut it we are almost there.” Sakura stopped the non-stop bickering of his friends. A few more steps and they are already tin the restaurant it 40 minutes before the closing time when they get there, the restaurant only have a few guest by now and beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter