Daughter

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

The moment that our lips connected I know that we will make love, if this happened to other, they will think that they just are just longing for each other’s touches. But he really made me feel that we are doing this due to love, well I can’t hide the fact that there is also lust mixed in, but who cares it’s just the two of us in the room and nobody knows what we are doing.

 

The moment that he saw me , he just stared at me and I got conscious she softly touched the scar that I got from giving birth to Eunchae, yes she is a C section baby. I know that he is curious about the scar but he didn’t bother to ask.  "When did you get this?" he then kissed the tattoo that I got. I still remember the day that I got that tattoo, I got it to remind me of him although his daughter is enough to remind me of him.

 

"Three years ago, ugh more Kkura." I moaned as he entered me, is he this big back then? Or maybe it’s because I haven’t been touched by anyone for five years.

 

"Why did you get one?"

 

"To remind me of you. Ugh can you just shut it and make love with me." I am getting high of the moment and just pleaded to continue on everything that he is doing.

 

After we finished he hugged my waist and I hugged him back. I hope I wouldn’t forget to take pill tomorrow I am not prepared for baby number two. "I love you Noona."

 

"I love you too Kkura, and I missed you so much."

 

"Can you stay for the night I want to spend more time with you." I want to stay with you but your daughter will cry if I didn’t go home. She’s such a mama’s girl.

 

"I am sorry but I can't spend it with you I told dad that you want to meet me to talk about some restaurant stuff so I can't, and I'm pretty sure that my father will kill me if he found out that I already slept with you." that is somehow true my dad will kill us both if he found out that it hasn’t even 24 hours since Sakura is here and I am already in his bed with the same guy who got his only daughter.

 

"Okay but stay for a little bit." I stared at him as we cuddle, then an image of my daughter come in to my mind. Should I tell him that he has a daughter? Am I prepared to tell him that I hide his daughter? It’s not all my fault my father has something to do with it but I still have fault in this situation.

 

"Kkura?" I broke the silence.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Uhm what if I told you that you." no I can’t do it right now, this is not the time to tell him that he has a daughter.  “You look really good right now.” he then chuckled at me.

 

“I thought that you are going to tell something really important. But still thank you for the compliment, and the same goes to you noona you look really good.” We stayed there for another half an hour, even if I want to stay here the whole night my daughter is more important than anyone right, she is more important more than my own happiness.

 

“I need to go.” I softly said as I rub his back.

 

“Can we at least have a dinner together?” I sighed okay I give in he is not asking for to much I will just buy Eunchae some nuggets from her favorite fast food and I bet she will love me for that.

 

“Okay I will just clean up first prepare the food, okay?”

 

“Okay.” He simply answered as I stand up and go straight to his bathroom, as I washed myself and take a look at my body, and luckily there are no hickey if you have a kid that is curious about everything you know that it is very hard to explain things especially adult stuffs. After a few minutes we are already having our dinner.

 

“When is your day off?”  He suddenly asked.

 

“Every Thursday why?”

 

“I will be applying for the same day off with you to spend more time with you.” That shocked me, so he really came here to get me back huh? But will he, able to forgive me and to be back with me when he found out that I hide her daughter to her? and the fact that I don’t have enough courage to tell him that we have a daughter.

 

“I want that idea but you can’t do that right now.”

 

“Why?”

 

“We can’t have the same day off, who will lead the kitchen if we are both out the same day?” that is part of it but the real reason is I want to spend some time with Eunchae as much as I can, don’t get me wrong I also want to spend some time with Sakura but at this moment Eunchae is my priority.

 

"Oh you are right about it." There is a disappointment in his face but what can I do about it.

 

"I'm sorry for that. I promise that I will make it up to you okay?" That is a promise that I don't know how will make it up for.

 

"Okay." He simply answered and we proceed to eat again.

 

After the dinner I already leave his apartment and go to the nearest fast food that I can see to buy Eunchae her meal. I bought some kids meal that have a toy with it. I bet she will be so happy when I give her favorite meal and especially the toy that it came with.

 

There's a funny thing that happened when I became a mother. I got excited over toys that she might like, specially the dolls cute figurine, and cartoon characters spec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter