Thank you

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

There is this kind of love that you didn't expect to come. A person will come into your life that you wouldn't expect to make a huge change in it. A person that you might think that you can't have, because they're too coward to admit that they love you and they think they are staying by your side because of the physical attraction that they are having towards you. So what do you do? Suppress those feelings and think that, that love is just an unrequited love.

 

There is this kind of love that will stay. They will stay no matter what the circumstances are, they are there beside you through thick and thin. They are there when you are at your best and they are there at your lowest point of your life. The both of you shared everything from those loud laughter, those sorrowful nights, and huge misunderstanding, but they never leave and choose to stay. They didn't stay just for convince, they didn't stay because they're familiarity and affection that they are receiving. They stayed because they genuinely love each other, and they will stay right beside them until their last breath.

 

And falling in love for the first time is overwhelming and it has nothing to do with your age. It is very exciting every moment that you are together, every gesture that they are doing towards you all of them will give you butterflies in your stomach. When you are feeling all of this kind of emotions age doesn’t matter, they all say that teen agers will always experience this but, in the truth, even in an older age and no matter how mature you are in life falling in love for the first time will always be exciting. 

 

Now let’s go to the newest couple in the block, they arrive at their apartment but the young lady didn’t head back to her apartment but instead she is already in the younger guy’s arms cuddling in bed.

 

"Stop babe!" Eunbi exclaimed as her body tingle.

 

"Why don't move to much this is what you want right?" Sakura said firmly.

 

"No please stop it tickles." Eunbi said as Sakura is kissing her shoulder and tickling her tummy.

 

"No you have been really naughty as soon as we arrive."

 

"I promise I won't seduce you anymore. Just please stop." Eunbi couldn't finish her properly without laughing and twitching on Sakura's touches.

 

And then Sakura finally stopped teasing her girlfriend and hugged her waist tightly as he buried his face on her chest. "Why are you even seducing we just did it yesterday."

 

"I'm just kidding okay. I'm still sore right now and I can't do another round if you ask me." Sakura chuckled on how vocal her girlfriend is about their so called " life".

 

"Don't be too naughty Babe. That's not good." Eunbi chuckled as she played with Sakura's hair.

 

"I'm not naughty I'm not even seducing you earlier you just got when you see me."

 

"Why am I suddenly getting the blame when you are laying down on the bed with just your underwear?" Well to Eunbi's defense she's just teasing Sakura but she didn't expect that he would react this way.

 

 

"Okay it's my fault Okay. Now give your baby a kiss." Sakura groaned as he is still enjoying his position in Eunbi's arms but he still gladly kiss her girlfriend.

 

"Let's sleep now we have work tomorrow."

 

"Let's skip work tomorrow and have a very lazy day." Eunbi suggest but she didn't hear any response from him. She looks down and she saw her boyfriend sleeping peacefully. "Gosh what did you do to me? I'm not like this I'm the cold hearted head chef of the LA vein rose, and here I am cuddling with this ashore who stole my heart. But I love you Sakura even if you stole my heart. I will give you everything you want in this world."

 

She fell asleep admiring Sakura, she's so in love with him and can do everything for him. She never thought that she will fall in love in such a short period in time she fall for him really hard. It feels like he cursed her and she will never get out of this curse No matter what happens.

 

“Kkuraaaaa.” Eunbi whispered to his ear to wake him up. But Sakura just groaned to her girlfriend. “Kkura wake up your baby need some love.”

 

Without opening his eyes he kissed and hugged Eunbi. “Wake up Kkura it is already after noon.” Eunbi softly said to him and that made him wake up.

 

“What! It is already in the afternoon? I need to go to work.” He abruptly stand up but Eunbi pulled him down to the bed and pin him. “I need to go top work.” But she climbed up to him and rested her whole body to him.

 

“I already texted Yujin that you won’t be going to work today.”

 

"But-"

 

"No buts you are mine today." She placed a soft kiss on his lips but it escalated into a more sensual kiss. As they stopped kissing she stared at Sakura and giggles. "I love you Kkura."

 

"I love you too Eun." Sakura pulled Eunbi’s head to his shoulder and rubbed her back. "When did you wake up?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter