Dinner with J-Girls

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon's POV:

I screwed myself up in front of Saku-chan, when I inadvertently showed her my phone's wallpaper. It was one of her album cover, good thing she didn't question it. She invited me for dinner and I am now waiting for her to finish cooking, she bought an awful lot of meat, vegetables, eggs, Shirataki Rice and noodles, she also bought 4 Bento Boxes. From what it looks like, she knows her way around the kitchen, which is what exactly I was looking for in a partner, she or he should know how to cook, though I can cook for myself, I want someone who cooks, for times when I am not in the mood to cook. I also believe that the knowledge on how to cook is a beautiful or handsome trait, watching my partner cook is like watching how they move with grace and beauty. I was immersed in watching her cook that I didn't notice Hitomi looking at me intently. Once I saw her looking at me, she leans in to me and whispers into my ear.

"Saku Okan is fragile, she recently broke her heart, so if you are planning on hurting her, my fair advice is not to go through it, because I swear to the gods and goddesses of the earth, I will end you, I will end anyone who dares hurt her. Including you, Chaeyeon-chan, I don't care if you are the leader of the debuting team." Hitomi whispered and pulled away, she gave me a sweetly menacing smile.

I looked at her intently and spoke softly to her.

"I won't hurt her, Hi-chan. I want to take care of her, and you and Nako." I replied to her with all the honesty I could muster.

It was a relief that Nako-chan was watching a show on her phone and she had her earphones on and Sakura was busy preparing dinner, her constant stirring made clanky noises around the dining table. I honestly won't hurt her, no matter what her past was, I want to understand her and care for her. Even if it means I care for her two baggages Hi-chan and Nako-chan.

"It's good that we are clear, she's been through a lot of nasty things, she thought she hid everything to Nako and I, but contrary, we were the ones who set up everything so that she will find out. We can't just stand their, right? She's been nothing but a great Onechan to us, so we took it upon ourselves for her to find out. I can't have her go through the same thing again, so please understand me, if I am being threatening to you." Hi-chan said softly.

Sensing that she'll tell me more about her sudden threat towards me, I didn't speak.

"You will find out sooner or later, I am not in the position to tell anyone, it has to come from her. Be patient with her, is all I am asking you." Hi-chan followed up.

"I got it." I replied to her.

"Okay, I'll be at the living room, Saku Okan. Call me when dinner is ready." Hi-chan said to Sakura.

"Go, I'll call you kids when I am done." Sakura replied to Hitomi with out even looking back at her.

Nako stayed in the dining table, she's watching a Korean show called Squid Game. The subtitles are there so she could understand the lines. The show was dubbed in Korean so, she really had to use subtitles. It was the fastest way to learn korean, watch a show that was Korean. I didn't ask Hitomi about what issue she was talking about. It sounded like a Korean Drama, very complicated and there were points of betrayal of one's trust. Like the stories my friend Shine wrote, she's a really good SaiDa writer, she has a lot of complicated stories, you can find her on Wattpad staywithusbp is her handle.

Soon, Sakura was already plating all the food she cooked. She served each of the dishes she made, Enoki Tempura, Oyakodon and Budae-jjigae with Shirataki Noodles, the Oyakodon was served on top of Shirataki Rice. I don't know what Shirataki Rice and Noodles are, but I guess I'd have to try, I can always decline later. I was not one to ask questions, I just eat whatever is offered to me. Min-ju even made me eat Ox Brain and other food that's not really appetizing. Min-ju likes Persian Dishes, she'd often have kebabs, shawarma or any other Persian dishes over rice.

"Hi-chan! Dinner is ready." Sakura called out to Hi-chan.

"Coming, Saku Okan." Hitomi replied back from the living room.

Hitomi came to the dining table, she sat beside Nako, while Sakura asked me to sit with her. I moved over to her side and sat at the vacant seat beside her. The two youngest just looked at Sakura and I, before taking a bite of their Oyakodon.

"Thank you Kkura Okan. I missed your Oyakodon." It was Nako who spoke.

"Eat up, there's mushroom tempura, there's also Buda-jjigae. Try the Buda-jjigae, it's my first time making it." Sakura replied to Nako as she gave Nako a bowl of the Buda-jjigae.

"Tomi, you too. Eat a lot." Sakura said to Hitomi as she puts a bowl of Buda-jjigae on her side.

After she made sure that the younger members had jjigae, she proceeds to scoop some for me and her.

"Eat, Chaeyeon." She reprimanded me.

"You don't have to worry, these are all low fat and zero calories. So, eat as much as you want." Sakura said smiling at me.

I took a bite of my Oyakodon and my eyes widened at how delicious the dish was. She not only knows how to cook but she also cooks deliciously. The Shirataki rice was fluffy as a cup of white rice Koreans and Japanese are accustomed to eat. Something I had given up on, because I had to lose weight and have lean muscles. Sakura looked at me expectantly as she ate her own Oyakodon.

"Well? Did you like it? Shirataki has low or even zero calories, it's good for you, especially for a low calorie and carb diet, it's like rice but zero carb and low calorie count." Sakura said proudly.

"I like it? Are you kidding me? I love it. The Shirataki rice is fluffy and the Oyakodon tastes great, I'd eat this everyday if I could." I said to her with a smile.

"Good. Because tomorrow, I'll be bringing you lunch and snacks, I saw your snacks earlier and your lunch, it made me wonder how you still have the energy to dance a lot after you've had such a boring lunch." Sakura said smiling.

"You don't have to do that for me, I'm okay with my lunch and snacks. I often eat it at the park, on the other side of the building, I didn't want to go to the canteen, because of bad memories. I got teased a lot for my weight back in the first year of my training years, the lunch lady earlier was teasing me for my fatty cheeks and the baby fats in my stomach. That was why I eat my lunch at the park and I am eating only those items." I replied to her.

"I understand, but would like you to have a good meal tomorrow for being a good leader. We can do a picnic tomorrow. Let's bring some blankets and have a picnic at the park tomorrow. That sounds great right, Nako and Hitomi?" She replied to me and asked the two younger members.

"It sounds great, Kkura Okan, but we'd like to join the other members of Team A and practice our Korean, so we could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter