Gutsy Chaen

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's POV:

It was five fifteen when I finally finished cooking breakfast for our kids. We don't have practice for the rest of the week, because Chaen said so and I guess she's really the law in training. Minjoo arrived with Wonyoung, Yuri, Chaewon and Eunbi. I observed Minjoo as she sat at the dining table for three I had near the kitchen.

"Good morning Eomma." She greeted me and proceeds to whip out her phone.

"Good morning Minjoo." I replied to her.

"Rough night?" I followed up to her.

"I'm okay, Eomma." She replied smiling.

But her smile didn't quite reach her ears, she looked angry.

Yujin approached her and I watched as Minjoo moved to a different spot on the table. It was ridiculous, because we had a small round dining table that sat only four. I served all of the plates of food at the living room table. Minjoo still avoiding Yujin, she decided to help me instead to avoid being idle with Yujin. After serving all the plates of food, she sat inbetween Chaen and I. Chaen babied Minjoo this morning, Minjoo ate a lot and was happy being served by her Appa Chaen. After breakfast, Kwangbae and I played a round of PUBG with Ducky and Nako. Nako was a keen PUBG Player, her rank was Platinum, having left me on Gold.

"Yah! Stupid Ducky! Stop throwing grenades near me you stupid !" Kwangbae screamed.

"I wasn't throwing grenades your way, I was throwing it to the enemy! 6 o'clock left!" Ducky calls out.

We aimed and fired at the enemy team. Nako laughing beside Ducky, she's laughing at Ducky's movements in game as an enemy team was rushing us. Ducky fired her gun at the enemy and missed all thirty in her clip. Ducky groaned and repositioned herself after reloading and fired another clip, this time, three of the enemies died with headshots from Ducky.

"Damn Ducky Unnie got aim!" Nako said.

"Of course I got aim, I was just flustered earlier, Nekko, trust Unnie will you?" She replied to Nako.

"I'll trust Ducky Unnie to carry me to victory." Nako replied.

They had nicknames for each other now, which was cute by the way.

"Yah yah! 12 o'clock! I got this." I into them.

I aimed with my sniper rifle in hand and shot four consecutive bullets from my rifle and I hit the enemies with headshots.

"Whoa! Kura Unnie got better aim than me! Senpai show me how to do that! You wiped out an entire team! I'm shookt!" Ducky exclaimed.

"Don't panic." Was my only reply to her.

"Yeah, don't panic, Ducky. Be like Kura Eomma here, she's so calm." Kwangbae replied.

"1 o'clock, I got it." Nako replied.

Nako threw a cluster grenade on the opposing team and shot them with head shots. Two of the opposing team died with the cluster and two Nako got by shooting.

"Three o'clock, I got it." Kwangbae announced.

She switches to her sniper rifle and downed three of the opponents by head shot and one by body shot.

"Cool Kwangbae showed them who's boss." Ducky teases Kwangbae.

"Great shot Kwangbae Unnie." Nako said.

Nako thinks she's a cat in her past life, her height was small, I was even taller than her at 5'3. Nekko is Japanese for Cat and Nekkoya was Mine in Korean. It was amazing how language works especially for both countries. We dabbed the win and high fived afterwards.

"Wow! Kura Unnie should become a professional gamer instead of training to be an idol star, did you guys see her moves?" Ducky exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I doubt Kura Eomma wants to be a professional gamer, she's just gaming in her spare time, am I right Eomma?" Kwangbae replied and asked me.

"I love playing computer games, because my Dad loved playing computer games. Kang-chan is right, I don't want to be a professional gamer, I wanted to be a doctor previously, but then fell in love with the performing arts, I got in at age thirteen for the 48 Groups. Computers are just my past time, I set up my own computer, because it was a hobby for me and my Dad. We bond over computer games. I play games when I miss my Dad." I replied to Ducky.

"Oh, Unnie, I'm sorry, I didn't know that games were you and your dad's thing. Anyway, can I get help setting up my computer? I needed to buy a new graphics card because mine ." Ducky replied smiling.

"Sure. We can go today, Kwangbae told me she wanted to set up her own laptop and because we are in a break, we can do it today." I replied smiling back at Ducky.

"Yay! Oh this is going to be fun. Thank you, Unnie. My brother was also an Idol Star, so he doesn't know anything about computers and I just use computers, I don't know how to choose good parts. In fact it was the fifth graphics card I needed to buy, the four ones were nuked." Ducky said pouting.

"Oh my gad Yena, you have to stop watching your Japanese on the computer." Kwangbae said in a teasing manner.

"Yah, Yah, Yah! Kwangbae! I don't watch like you do!" Ducky fired back in a teasing manner.

"You guys like Japanese ?!" Nako said incredulously at the two.

"I don't, Nekko. Kwangbae was just joking. I was only joking." Ducky answered Nako.

"Oh, I thought you two watches Japanese , I was curious about that, I wanted to ask you both things." Nako said disappointed.

"Yah! Nako! No! Sweetie, don't think about seggs, you are too young to think about that. Leave those thoughts to Kwangbae, Sakura, Eunbi, Chaewon, Chaen and I's minds." Yena replied to Nako pouting.

Nako laughed at what Yena said and frowns upon Yena and says.

"Leave my Okan from the seggs discussions, Ducky Unnie, she doesn't deserve what happened to her." Nako said seriously.

"Aigoo my Nekko is mad, come here little Nekko." Ducky said to Nako and proceeded to put Nako in a headlock and ruffled my eldest child's hair.

"Don't be mad at Ducky Unnie, Ducky Unnie loves you." Ducky followed up to Nako.

"Yah! Unhand my child, Ducky." I butted in.

Nako was laughing at her Ducky Unnie. Yena was a '99 liner along with Kwangbae and Chaewon. I was the only one who was a '98 Line and Eunbi Unnie was a '94 liner, same age as my Red Velvet second Bias, Wendy Unnie. Yena planted a kiss at Nako's cheek before unhanding my child.

"Okan, are you alright?" Nako asked me quietly while Ducky was still laughing at Nako.

"Yes, I'm fine Nako, you don't need to worry about your Okan." I replied to her smiling.

Nako just hugged me, I felt all her worry for me and I wasn't affected in anyway anymore with Jurina. She was long over in my book, a past chapter that I won't be going back to, not anymore at least.

"Remember what I told you and Tomi, people needs to experience pain to be able to grow. I'm happy that I had you and Tomi after all the things I went through in the forty eight groups. Thank you for never leaving your Okan's side, despite it meaning that you don't get to see your parents and spend time with your real sisters." I replied to Nako.

"Oh, you know I'll do it over again in a heartbeat for you Okan." Nako said.

I felt my eyes stinging from the interaction. I tried to Smile at Nako and pulled slightly away from her hug.

"I'll tell Chaen that we are going Computer Parts shopping." I said smiling at the rest of them.

I stood up from my seat and went over to the Kitchen.

"Chaen. Kwangbae, Ducky and I are going to shop around for Computer Parts. Will you be okay if we left?" I asked her.

"Sure thing, take my van with you guys, here's Jackson's number, tell him I told you to bring the van." She replied to me and handed me her phone with the contact already opened to Jackson's Contact detail.

"Thanks." I replied to her and copied Jackson's number.

I started to text Jackson, I told him what Chaen said and that the three of us needed him to get to the shopping center. He replied right away and asked me what time will we be needing him to pick us up. I replied to him and said that we will be ready in three hours, it was seven in the morning, so I assume that stores open at ten in the morning.

"Kwangbae, Ducky. I already told Chaen and she said we can use her van, I already told her driver to pick us up in three hours." I announced to the group.

"We'll leave at ten." I followed up to the both.

"Cool, we can eat out too, we're excited to show you around Myeondeong." Ducky exclaimed.

"Yah, Ducky! Don't feed her any streetfood! She might end up like Wonyoungie." It was Chaen who butted in.

"Don't listen to your Appa, I'm capable of eating anything." I replied to them in Korean.

I can hold simple conversations now unlike in the previous week where I felt lost and out of place, these two Koreans were great in helping me with their language and in return, I teach the Duck some words and phrases in Japanese. Kwangbae knew how to speak in Japanese, apparently, all Korean Heiresses of businesses needed to learn how to speak in either Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Japanese. Kwangbae loved Japanese Takoyaki, Reading Manga, Watching Japanese Animé and she plays both the piano, guitar and flute, she speaks Japanese and could read English but couldn't translate it to Japanese or Korean. Where as Minju knows how to play the piano and guitar, she also speaks and writes in Mandarin and English. Wonyoung knew how to speak in Japanese and English, while Chaen knew how to speak in Japanese, Mandarin and Fukien. Same with Yena who knows how to play the piano and the guitar. All Korean trainees were multi-talented.

However it was only Kwangbae, Chaen, Wonyoung and Minjoo who were heiresses of their Parents' Businesses, so they all had to learn the other languages. Yena and Chaewon were from poor families, Chaewon's Father was in a Hospital and Yena meanwhile was a Cancer survivor which displaced her parents' small eatery business, her parents had to sell Kimbaps to make payments to her treatment and her father had to loan some small amounts of money from the bank with ridiculous rates, which explains why Yena's older brother became an Idol Star. Once he was paid, he gave everything to Yena's parents who in turn used the money for Yena's Tteatments. Yuri meanwhile were from an above average family, her parents worked as managers for a company.

If only Chaewon knew all the sacrifices Chaen was making for her, Chaen was the one who was paying for Chaewon Father's Hospital Bills and Medicines under the guise of a Non-Profit Organization. Chaewon was lucky to have been part of Chaen's Team. The woman was a literal angel, she quietly helped Chaewon with her Father and I saw Chaewon crying once last week, which is probably why, Chaen is working doubly hard to Debut, because Chaewon's Father wanted to see his daughter reach her dreams of debut. Chaen was under so much pressure right now and if Eunbi doesn't make the final cut, I don't know what Chaen will do. I'm merely preparing my ears and my emotions intact, trying to please our leader Chaen. I've known since about a week ago that I will have to put up with Leader Chaen and her Tsundere persona, that I had to work hard for her and the team, the whole team quickly became like a part of our family of three, which is Nako and Tomi.

They're a nice bunch of kids, I can tell that each one were focusing on their debut dreams. The way they practiced was truly impressive. Totally unlike the practice we had for AKB48 and HKT48, we never really got the synchronization right. No matter how the rest of the members tried, they just didn't appear synchronized on camera and even from afar. K-Idols are known for their cool choreography while singing, some even hit high notes, like my Bias, Irene Sunbaenim, she registered a D7 note on Really Bad Boy song. All 48 Groups doesn't even come up to par with K-Idols, you can say that J-Idols are different in concepts and in skills. J-Idols are different from J-Entertainers, there was a fine line to it, J-Entertainers sing beautifully and J-Idols like us are the ones who act cute and pretty while singing, we always sang in an annoying falsetto voice.

We played another round of PUBG then switched to League of Legends where Nako sits out this round and went back to her room to check on Wonyoung. All three of us were hyped with how Kwangbae was playing, she built an agressive type of Teemo and she was dominating in the game right now. She garnered a five kill streak and was now tearing down the enemy's base. Aggressive Teemo was cool at the moment when a tall and menacing figure appears behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter