Arrival at Tochigi

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon's POV:

We arrived after about seven hours of travel to Tochigi Prefecture, where Tomi's parents were waiting for us with her Older Sister and Brother. The three siblings seemed to be close with each other and Hitomi was their Maknae, Tomi was the baby of the family, which explains why she was so protective of her Kku Okan. Having been cared for by everyone in her family, which included her honorary mother, Kura-chan, she was doted on by everyone. Even Kura-chan was a doting and loving mother to her. Though Hitomi was not as emotional as some of our team members, in fact she was fierce and warns new people not to mess with her family which was Kura-chan and Nako-chan. She was also very silent and gives you looks that she could kill you with, she cries the hardest whenever Kura-chan is disappointed with her, the older one of course was whipped for her, so whipped that when Hi-chan starts to cry, the older's resolve melts and captures her in a hug and kisses her reverently in her forehead, kind of whipped, basing on my observation of the two's dynamics. Truly they were like Mother and Daughter.

Hi-chan and I have patched things up, we've worked together on her dance, often catching up to my skills, she and Nako are terrific dancers. Nako especially, cause like Mina Unnie, Nako used to learn ballet for nine years. Mina Unnie did it for ten. She learns dance steps quite easily and teaches her Kku Okan, who can't dance even if her life depended on it. Tomi used to be a cheerleader, so she can follow along complicated routines. I wanted to talk to Skylar Unnie yet again. But it was always Alex Unnie who I talk to, All of my Memories of Skylar Unnie was always tied with Alex Unnie. Both of them were like our parents in the group. Skylar Unnie was like our Father, because she is like Kwangbae, Yena and I. Skylar Unnie rarely spoke, she was just focused in practicing the six year old Debut Song, Nekkoya. Skylar Unnie could sing, but never dance, until she met Alex Unnie in a Dance class, overtime, Skylar Unnie learned how to dance, Girl's Hiphop, we often do dance battles on breaks.

Competitive like I am, by then, I already lost Yerin, been in a relationship with Giselle, found out about her cheating, broke up twice and left JYP. Nekkoya was a song, Skylar Unnie hated and Alex Unnie loved for its cutie and fun vibe. Skylar Unnie loved Alex Unnie, probably more than just as her dongsaeng. Skylar Unnie was an only child, Unlike Alex Unnie, Kwangbae Hyung, Eunbi Unnie, Yena, Yuri, Chaewon, Minju and I, we all had siblings. Alex Unnie was heartbroken after Skylar Unnie left WM, but Skylar Unnie still contacted Alex Unnie, sharing with her the life she was living in Italy, how her classes went and most of all Skylar Unnie is a chatterbox when she's in the mood. She was always holding a pen and paper and often updates that secret blog. Skylar Unnie loves the colors of the galaxy, something that she sees in Alex Unnie's eyes, Skylar Unnie was mesmerized with Alex Unnie's eyes. This I know of, because she told me once while we were on a break that Alex Unnie has mesmerizing eyes.

We will never know what went on between the two of them or if Skylar Unnie ever found out what happened with Alex Unnie or if Alex Unnie kept everything under wraps until she died and left that Letter to Minju. Alex Unnie was the one who plays a lot with the younger Minju, she often calls Minju the Queen of Team A and treated her like one. She was always at Minju's side and everything Minju wanted, Alex Unnie prepares it for Minju. It was automatic for her to be caring for Minju, cause Minju and her young brother were the same age as Minju. Before I knew it, we reached Tomi's place. It was early in the evening and we sat for dinner with her family. After dinner, Tomi showed us around their house, it was similar to Kura-chan's Wide and Big Bungalow type house. Reminiscent of the old Japanese houses, wide windows everywhere and of course the signature courtyard. Tomi's house even had a dance and music studio, located down the hall.

Tomi did mention that she even practices her Cheerleading routine at home, but I wasn't expecting a room especially dedicated to music and dance. Tomi's parents spoke about Tomi and even showed us some of Tomi's childhood photos and her Oton described her as a resilient little girl who never cried. She was always smiling and dancing and tumbling around the house. I recognized Tomi in her class picture, her unmistakably cute fat cheeks were always a prominent facial feature for her as I've seen. Her cute fluffy cheeks were adorable, but even more so when she was a kid. Well, she is still a kid, but her cheeks were more prominent back in her toddler years, ahhhh I wanted to squish her  squishy cheeks if I'd met her as a toddler. After dinner earlier, we sat at the dining table earlier and gave her family the souvenirs we got all of them. Her Okaasan was so happy with the Apron Eunbi Unnie chose for Tomi's Okaasan. We were rooming with Tomi tonight, Kura-chan and I chose to sleep on the floor, together with Minju, Kwangbae and Yena, Wonyoung gets to sleep with Tomi on the bed.

After all the touring, everyone decided to spend the night playing with each other, I was the sole person to use the dance room, after telling Tomi about it. I blasted the music, using my phone. Docking my phone on the speaker. I started with Skylar Unnie's favorite song to dance to, Fiction by BEAST. I sang and danced to that song in her cool choreography Skylar Unnie made once she learned how to dance. It took her a year to make this choreography that looked cool and relaxed. I let my body be taken away by the music, eyes closed and my heart pounding in my chest, screaming silently how much my heart, mind and soul missed Skylar Unnie. Like the beat of the melody, my heart thumps at the music and melody. The song sounded like an 80s song with its Electric Organ intro. Then a burst of light was seen when my eyes were closed and dancing. I opened my eyes and saw Skylar Unnie, watching me dance.

Clapping at me, she was like an Angel, her face still intact and beautiful, unlike the photos of her dead body on the news. She smiled at me as I still danced. She sat at the side, like how she used to do. Her crescent eyes which she got from her Momma was on me.

Chaeyeon-ah, good job for debuting man, you looked cool. Yeah, I miss you too.

Jinja Unnie? I missed you so much, Unnie. Did you find out about Alex Unnie?

Yeah yeah, I found out about it, even before you found out about her reasons, she's always with you and we're always talking about you at least. We're still in line waiting for us to get to heaven. Alex didn't want to come as of yet, so I'm kind of waiting for her.

Okay? Did she tell you why?

Something about your forgiveness, she needed to make sure you're not going to kill anyone. She rolled her eyes at that.

Unnie, she didn't even tell me who was those set of friends who did that to her! How can I kill those guys? I replied to her apparition pouting.

I already told her that, but she still wanted to make sure you forgive her and those guys. You know who they are, Chaen, you've met them personally.

I did? I met them? Who were they? I asked her.

I'd tell you, but Alex doesn't want anyone to know. Listen kiddo, forgive her and her decisions. She was at a loss for my death, plus the fact that something happened to her, her mind was just so out of it, please accept it, she lived through enough, let her rest easy. I have long accepted my fate, so should you, take care of yourself and the kids in your team. Tell Sakura that Alex and I were so happy that she found you. It was Alex who did something for her to decide coming into your life you know? She was guided by Alex, cause Alex wanted you to let go of us and Yerin too, she's in line with us, but everytime you think of your wants to avenge our deaths our schedule gets moved to another year. Yerin is here, she needed to talk to you too. Chaeyeon-ah, Mani, Mani, Mani Saranghae, please live happily okay? Do your best, Aja! Mahal na mahal ka namin ni Ate Alex. We'll watch over you and the team. She replied pouting and looks back to Yerin.

Mahal na mahal ka namin means We love you very much in Tagalog, Ate means Unnie or Older Sister, Tagalog is the official language of the Philippines.

Ahhh! Unnie! Why didn't you tell me sooner?

If I told you sooner would you have let go of us? Let's be honest, you wouldn't, you couldn't. She replied and rasped her tongue at me.

Hi, Yerin.

Hi, Chaeyeonnie. Skylar Unnie is right, Alex Unnie was the one who made way for Sakura to apply for your Uncle's company, but I was the one who guided her to find the video proof and I was the one who guided Hitomi to film the drunken conversation. Sakura and you were fated to find each other, it was written in the stars, You and Her. So you can now be assured, Chaeyeonnie. Yerin replied.

Yerin-ah? Aren't you mad at your Father? I asked her.

She shook her head no and a soft smile appeared on her face.

In this lifetime, I was meant to die, Chaeyeonnie and in the other lifetimes I lived, I was always some one you find and fall for and then one of us wants out, we aren't meant to be, it was always you and Miyawaki-san. Yerin replied softly.

How could you say all these? If you didn't die young, we would've been together still. I replied to her pouting, upset at her revelations.

Same old Chaeyeonnie who dreams extravagantly. I was not fated and written in your galaxy, what we had was good until it lasted, meant to be fleeting and in passing like two meteors going the opposite directions. I've already forgiven Appa and you should too. Let all your anger dissipate into nothingness. Move forward, Chaeyeonnie. Your future awaits, I was a long done chapter in your life, I've lived and died, those times we shared will never be forgotten, they're beautiful memories, I hold dear in my heart, but like what I said, I accepted that our story was meant to be fleeting, so please, let me go to heaven. She replied softly at me.

Okay, I'll forgive him. Thank you, Yerin-ah. I'm letting you go now.

A clap was heard from their backs.

Very good, Baby Sis! Gad! I've waited too long for that! Alex Unnie exclaimed.

Yah! Unnie, I said I forgive her Appa, but not those guy friends of yours! I replied to Alex Unnie.

Oh no, Alex. Looks like you're staying in the purgatory for a few more years. Skylar Unnie replied.

Skylar Unnie chuckled at Alex Unnie.

Yah! Chaeyeon-ah! Please let go of it, it's done and they're going crazy right now, one of those boys will come forward to the police soon and he'll confess everything to the police. They came to my gravesite yesterday. Alex Unnie replied pouting at me.

Unnie, you do know I'm immune to your pouts right?

Right you are, then I'll visit you in your dreams and give you a nightmare since you won't let me go, I'll bring you along with my suffering. She replied sulkily.

Ooohhh I'm scared. Have mercy on me Unnie. Okay, okay, I'll let you guys go. I'll let you go and I won't be angry anymore and thank you for guiding Sakura to me.

Welcome. Chaeyeon-ah, Mani, Mani, Mani Saranghae. Alex Unnie replied and engulfed me in a warm hug.

Nado, Mani, Mani, Mani Saranghae, Alex Unnie, Sky Unnie and Yerin.

Nado, Mani, Mani, Mani Saranghae. Sky Unnie replied.

Nado, Saranghae. Yerin replied.

One by one, the lights seemingly went away and so did their apparitions. I was back in my own world, dancing to the last stanza of Fiction when the door opened and I found Tomi watching me dance. She sat in her dance room as she looked at my steps. After the song was done, Tomi clapped her hands.

"Wow! Those dance steps looked cool, Appa!" Tomi said to me.

"Oh that's actually a step taught to me by Skylar Unnie." I replied to Tomi.

"Can I learn the steps too Appa?" Tomi asked me.

I remembered the apparitions and what they revealed. I figured there wasn't anything wrong if I taught Tomi the steps.

"Sure thing, I'll dance first, from the top then we'll do it together, okay?" I replied to Tomi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter