Breakfast and Performance

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chlaeyeon's POV:

We were currently having breakfast with Sashi Okan, she and Kura-chan had been talking among themselves and at times she'd squeeze my hand or lean on me. I don't pay her any attention, cause it'd be rude if I interrupt her and her Okan. I understand that it had been five months since they last met and some well deserved catching up time without me distracting her would be good. I watched them closely as they talked like a mother and daughter duo. It wasn't hard to see why Sashihara became her honorary mother. Sashi was nice to everyone she meets and since we are younger than her, she offered to be called Okan, like how Sakura calls her. She has a certain warmth to her that nobody could resist. She was very motherly to Sakura, the way she hugged and talked to Sakura was like a mother, being supportive of her daughter. Then I heard her shift her attention to me and asked me.

"How are you doing being a leader of Sakura's team?" She asked me.

"I'm used to it, having been leader of the debuting team for years now, I think I'm doing alright, all our kids follows my instructions, they're all good kids to me, Sashi Okan." I replied to her.

"I'm glad that you are finding your job easy and Thank you for being patient with my kid and my two grand daughters, I've seen them perform your debut song and I think they were quite well in dancing and singing, how time shaped them to become good performers is beyond me, your stages are beautiful." She said smiling.

"She choreographed everything too, Okan. She's a great dancer. In fact all of our performances, she choreographed everything." It was Sakura who told her Sashi Okan.

"Oh wow! That's very good choreography, it's impressive!" Sashi Okan exclaimed.

"Oh, it's really nothing, Sashi Okan. I was merely sharing my talents for our team." I replied to her.

"Thank you for making my kids shine on stage, it was everything I ever hoped for and more." She replied to me.

"You're very much welcome, Sashi Okan. Your kids are great dancers and singers, especially Nako, the kid can easily reach high notes even when she's dancing like it was a piece of cake for her, I'm proud of our little hamster Nako." I replied to her.

"She is cute, isn't she? She could also sing and dance well, I've seen my Nako's potential when I met her at a fan meeting, so, I encouraged her to join AKB48." Sashi replied proudly.

"We are glad too, that she came with her Kku Okan." I replied to her.

"I hope you win this year as Rookie of the year and fan favorite." Sashi Okan replied to me.

"Thank you, Sashi Okan, I hope we come out this year as a better group." I replied to her so that we won't jinx our win.

"Please take care of my kids. I love everyone of them. I'm very happy that they seem to be enjoying their new lives, away from home and comfort." Sashi Okan replied.

"My Kku-chan didn't like settling for average performances, she always pushed herself to do her best. It's a shame that Japan lost her." She followed up.

I could only nod at her, because it was true, Japan had lost a great J-Idol. Because of Matsui who messed her up. I always believed that Kura-chan was the ace of first generation AKB, that she was supposed to win every senbatsu, but Matsui always blocked her from winning. I looked at Sashi who was sincerely looking at me the same time I did.

"Love her for me, always tell her she is loved." Sashi Okan followed up to me.

"We will make sure to tell her always." I replied to her.

"Any way, it was nice meeting all of you, I have to be in a meeting, I'll see you again soon." Sashi Okan told everyone on the table.

"Nako, Tomi and Kku-chan. Stay happy and remember I'm one call away. I love you three." Sashi Okan said to her kids.

"Chaeyeon, don't hesitate to message me, whenever my Kku-chan is being a head ache." Sashi Okan said to me.

"I don't have your number, but I know Kku-chan won't be a head ache, out of us two, I think I'm the head ache." I replied to her and giggled.

"She also has a demonic laugh, Sashi Okan." Kura-chan interjected.

Sending me to a full fit of laughter.

"Oh goodness, Chaen. Your laugh is scary and sinister." Sashi Okan giggled at me.

"Sorry. Kku-chan is effortlessly funny." I replied to her.

"Forgive her Sashi Okan, she's a demon in her past life." Kwangbae replied to her giggling.

"Here's my calling card, do well in the performances later." Sashi Okan handed me her calling card.

Rino Sashihara
Executive Producer

Mobile: +81 90 72744272 and +81 90 727445872

Email: sashirino@fatalémusic.co.jp

The card says, the card was a white card and embossed in Red for the letters and numbers. I automatically thanked her for giving me her card. It was met with a smile from Sashi Okan before she turns back her attention to Sakura and hugged the latter. Sakura let herself sink into Sashi's hug and hugged back her Okan before Sashi pulls away from the hug and kisses her forehead and Sakura closed her eyes when receiving the forehead kiss, a smile was drawn from her lips and she opened her eyes to look at Sashi Okan's soft eyes.

"Thank you for spending time with us Sashi Okan." Sakura said.

"You are always welcome, my dearest lovely daughter." Sashi said smiling before standing up from her seat.

She approaches Nako's seat first and Nako stood up to give her Obaasan the same hug her Kura Okan have given her Sashi Okan. It was tight I could tell and it was returned to her even tighter by Sashi Okan, before pulling away from Nako and telling her.

"Do good, my little darling. Make your Kku Okan and I proud in your activities and remember to always follow your Okan's orders, do not ever give her any reason to be disappointed, do you hear me Nako-chan? Aieru Nako-chan." Sashi Okan said to Nako.

"Yes, Obaasan. I will always make you and Kku Okan Proud. I won't give her any disappointments." Nako replied to her Sashi Obaasan.

Sashi Okan then hugs her one last time and pulled away slight to place a kiss on her forehead before letting go completely. Next was Tomi, who looked unemotional about her Sashi Obaasan spending her time with us this breakfast. Sashi took her in her arms and patted Tomi's back.

"Aieru Tomi-chan, please be good to your Kku Okan and I am proud of what you've become. Continue making me and your Kku Okan proud and be a good girl do you hear me, Tomi-chan?" Sashi Okan says to Tomi.

A nod came from Tomi as she still hugged her Sashi Obaasan.

"Yes, Obaasan. I'll be a good daughter to Kku Okan. I'll do my best in my new life." Tomi said to Sashi Okan.

Then the same hug and then kiss to the forehead was placed upon Tomi's forehead. Tomi similarly closed her eyes and savored Sashi's kiss on her forehead. Then she turns back to me and hugged me in a similar fashion as she hugged Sakura earlier. She held me in her arms and lingered for a moment then she whispers into my ears and says.

"I know you love my Kku-chan, so I am begging you to please be gentle with her, as you know, she's been through a lot, she was betrayed by her friends and one even had the audacity to do such a horrible act, I was sorry for tolerating Matsui, because it gave her the opportunity to hurt my Kku-chan, I don't know what to do with Kku-chan, I already told her to sue Matsui, but she declined, she felt bad for her, though if you ask me, she deserves to rot in jail. Please continue giving her lots of support and patience, I understand sometimes it won't work for you, but always remember your calmness, always choose to stay by her side, Kku-chan is alone in the life path she chose, her own parents was against her being an Idol, but she continued anyway with the help of Obaasan Emiko, it's only a matter of time now before the sole person who cared and loved her like she was her own leaves this world, if that time comes, I want her to find someone who she could lean on, Kku-chan is a great pretender, we both witnessed that by now, I like your sureness and your spirit glows beautifully with my Kku-chan, so please love her when no one else is there for her. Do that for me as a great favor and when time comes that the world turns their back on you and the whole group, I will be there for you and your group. Be happy with her. I'm giving you the right to exercise your love for her, Chaen-chan, I saw you when you visited her and you give off that vibe, don't you dare deny this immense love you have for her. Cause I'm not buying it." She said to me giggling into the hug.

"I give off that vibe? Like I'm in love with her?" I asked her in the hug.

"Yeah, the way you walked with purpose in your steps, the way you stood in front of her with your thick glasses and braces, I remember that day, when you came to see her for the first time at the AKS Theater, you looked so lost that day in the audience, but when it was time to approach her, your aura completely changed. The energy you got that day, took me by surprise. You even gave her a stuffed toy which she protected at all costs, saying it was her favorite from a fan, she slept with it for a year, but had to leave the stuffed toy at home, because Jurina was always pulling the bear's arms from her, she was afraid it'd ruin the bear's arms." Sashi whispers softly to me.

"I'm sorry, I tolerated her, I'm even more sorry that my Kku-chan lost her innocence at the tender age of twenty, if it were up to me, I'd like to maintain her innocence for the rest of her life." She followed up to me.

She pulls away slightly and looked me in the eye as she still held me in her arms. A smile crossed her face and told me.

"I approve of you, I like you for her." She says.

"Have to go now, you are welcome at Akihabara, I'll see you again later at MAMA, let's have dinner after your performance. Your secret is safe with me, don't worry." She replied to me and finally let me go from the hug, she captured my face and brought my face down and quickly placed a kiss on my forehead like she did with her three kids.

I fought it to begin with because I was embarrassed receiving kisses from anyone especially if it's in the forehead, because forehead kisses meant respectful love for someone. You only kiss someone in the forehead if you really love someone, it was an expression of your adoration for the person receiving kisses on the forehead. She giggled softly at me and shook her head at me.

"She's cute, Kku-chan. Take care you two, see you later." Sashi Okan says to Kura-chan as she lets me go.

She bowed to the others on the table and waived them goodbye before walking away out of the restaurant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter