MAMA '18 and Breakfast with Sashi Okan

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's POV:

We've finished Day Two of our performances today. Tomorrow and for the next three days, we'll do it again. We had songs lined up for us, we've practiced them already and we were now getting ready for MAMA 2018 Japan. We'll be flying there tonight after resting for an hour. I wish we'd just fly over in the morning, but WM wanted us to be early for tomorrow. It was unreasonable, but I realize K-Pop Idols will have to do a taped rehearsal for their fans. I was already exhausted as it was today, but remembering we had to perform again tomorrow and for the rest of MAMA '18. I looked at Chaen who was now walking like a zombie, her eyes closed. She back hugged me after a while, her eyes still closed as we were waiting for everyone to finish packing their stuff. Everyone is in a rush, we were sharing the dressing room with the forty eight group, all our kids were seated around me. Eunbi Unnie was sitting with Nako on her lap. They're all tired and out of energy and the only reason they were seated around me was because Matsui was sitting across us, the whole team was kind enough to cover me as Chaen sleeps. Chaen was still in a backhug and I was sitting on her lap. I don't know how we are getting out of here.

Chaen's steady breaths were hitting my neck, her arms tightened around my whole body. I let her be, she's jealous of Matsui, ever since she caught me looking at Matsui earlier. Though it was a quick gaze and I held her hand the entire time anyway, making sure our hands were intertwined, I knew she was jealous of Matsui. Though I already told her time and time again that she shouldn't be jealous, because Matsui wasn't even up to her par. She was kind, loving and compassionate with everyone she works with, definitely unlike the self-centered Matsui, she was more decent than Matsui was, we always slept together and her hands didn't stray away, she always held me tight in a hug or backhug, she always held my hand and her kisses were always on the forehead, nowhere else unlike Matsui who kisses me everywhere she wanted on a whim and like a blitzkrieg of kisses everywhere near my neck or chest. Soon, we were ready to go back to our hotel. I needed to wake her up. I tapped her cheek using my palm and waited for her to wake up. I felt a groan from her.

"Uggghhh what?" She said as she groaned.

"We're leaving now, Koibito. C'mon, wake up." I replied softly to her.

"Okay, give me a few seconds." She replied.

She stretched her arm and held me in a backhug yet again. She stood from her chair. She slings her bag to her chest and mine on her other side. She makes me look back to her and she kisses my forehead. The forty eight groups held a collective gasp at what they've seen. Chaen only smiles and placed her arm around me as she still held my hand as if it were a natural thing. Then Sashihara appeared in our dressing room. She greets the rest in the room and quickly approaches me and held my other hand.

"You did great, Kku-chan. You danced great." Sashi says.

"Thank, you Okan. We're actually about to leave now, we can have breakfast tomorrow if you want, we're staying at Park Hotel, Tokyo." I offered to Sashi.

"Sounds good. Bring your members with you." Sashihara replied to me and bowed to the rest of my team members.

I bowed back to Sashi and pulled Chaen out of the dressing room. The rest of my team bowed to Sashi and we abruptly left the stadium and went back to our hotel. Chaen was already in bed, we were roomies with Wonyoung and Minju. The mother and daughter were already sleeping in bed. I was lying beside Chaen, eyes closed but not quite asleep. I encircled Chaen in a hug. Waiting for my alarm to sound off, the nuclear trigger alarm that Chaeyeon hates. I purposefully left my phone underneath her pillow to wake her up for our flight at twelve. Because if I don't we'll be late for the flight and miss the plane entirely. Chaen was exhausted, judging by the way she looked and by the way her sleeping form curved towards the bed, I've never in the last five months seen her sleep like this.

A sigh escaped my lips, she's too tired these days to even stop herself from taking care of the rest of the members. It was an innate action for her, embedded within her is to take care of everyone, though she wasn't the eldest in the group. She's a parent to the group, though, Hyewon, Eunbi, Yena and I are older than her, it doesn't stop her from taking care of us. Often going to the grocery to buy food for the whole dorm. Often cooking by herself and serving us. It was her who does all the work and I certainly understand why she looks too tired and out of it. Something I've grown worried about. She's too high and mighty to accept help from anyone and so everyone, just lets her do everything she deems right to do for everyone.

She stretches her arms and quickly went back to hugging me so closely. I'd never understand why she possessively holds me as she sleeps, as if in her sleep, I'd be gone from her side. When I don't have anywhere to go in Korea. It wasn't like when I was still at Japan, I can freely roam around and never fear getting lost for a few hours. I could always find my way back to the AKS Theater. I brought my hand to her head, lightly brushing her hair with my hand. I savor these moments when she's asleep in my arms, unmoving and silence of the night, it's been ten months, since Jurina happened. Ten months since I've been gone from Japan and tomorrow, I'll be back with a vengeance.

She saw us earlier at the dressing room. I totally didn't expect her to be here, given that she was demoted to a Kenkyusei. Probably because the rest of the forty eight groups are lost. They even gasped at the public display of affection courtesy of Chaen towards me. I couldn't care any less, my mind just focused on Chaen, she was tired and I just wanted her to get some rest, that was why we didn't stay longer upon meeting Sashihara at the dressing room. Politely telling her that we were going back to our hotel and if she wanted, we could have breakfast tomorrow. She said to bring my members and they agreed earlier upon arrival to the Park Hotels at Tainan. Nako especially loved Sashihara and Sashihara, bless her heart, invited Nako to join the forty eight groups.

My alarm went off and Chaen groaned from the alarm, blaring on her ears. Her eyes still closed as she says to me.

"Kura-chan, please, one more minute and make your alarm stop." She tells me into the hug.

"We need to get up, one because we can't miss our flight going to Japan, second, you need to get up now, because the phone is underneath your pillow." I said giggling at her cute face that's in a perpetual pout because of the nuclear alarm I had on my phone.

" this ." She says under her breath.

"Language, Jjaeyeon." I replied to her.

" this alarm." She says swiping on the phone to turn off the alarm.

Before going back in my arms and tucking her head in.

"Language Please, your two daughters are with us." I admonished her again.

"Come on, now. Get up and get ready for the airport, I'll wake up the others." I whispered to her.

Another groan was heard from her. She tightens her hold on me.

"One more minute, Koibito, please. I'm so tired, we've got a packed schedule." She whines into the hug.

"All the more you need to get up and get ready. Come on now, you can sleep again once we boarded the plane and then sleep some more after we've arrived." I replied to her, patting her head lightly.

"I'm not a smol kid any more, Kura-chan, stop patting my head as if I am Nako." She whined.

"You sure act like a smol kid, whining and bargaining for a minute more of sleep, totally like what Nako does every morning. Despite you growing up to be a tall kid, you act like a smol kid." I said giggling to her.

"Please, Koibito. Get up and prepare for the airport." I followed up to her, still lightly patting her head.

A sigh escaped her lips before loosening her hold on me, her eyes were open now. She inhales sharply and rises from bed. I rose up from bed and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead, before waking the rest up to prepare for the airport. Nako must've been related to Chaen, cause of the way the older one out of the two whines about getting more sleep. Both of them are exactly the same two kids, who couldn't get enough sleep. We were supposed to take a break after this month. January, we'll have time to lounge around and sleep, do whatever we like in the dorm for two weeks, then prepare choreography for the next album. We've been excited to rest, everyone in the team chose to stay happy for our last month of promotions for the year. Then in the middle of January, we're supposed to comeback with a new album.

I woke up Minju first, she was easy to wake up. Thank goodness for this kid. She smiled sleepily at me and got up from her bed. Letting Wonyoung have some more sleep, she went ahead and brought out the clothes they'll use and carefully placed them on top of their bed. I was wearing my regular shirt, padded jacket and jogging pants. Albeit cold these days, I don't see a point dressing up, but Hyewon opened our hotel room's door and shook her head after finding what I had readied on my bed.

"Eomma? Are you seriously going to the airport, wearing just these?" Hyewon asked me.

"Yeah?" I replied unsure about myself.

She shook her head at me and frowns at my choice.

"Ah uh. You're not going to the airport looking like a beggar, with mismatching clothes like these." Kwangbae replied and held up the clothes I prepared.

"I don't have any other clothes, Kang-chan." I replied to her firmly.

"Which is why I got you these." She replied and handed me two paper bags.

"Go on, Eomma. Open it." She replied to me.

"I picked those for you, cause I've been looking at your old casual photos from the forty eight groups and I realized you dress up badly." She said and smiled sheepishly.

"This one, suits you well, I also got you some outer wears for you to stay warm. You like hoodies and other padded jackets so much that you might as well have these." She pointed out.

I looked at the dresses, skirts and tops and outer wears she picked for me. It was beautiful and stylish, nothing like what I used to wear back with the forty eight groups. A smile was etched on my face as I turned to Kwangbae and hugged her.

"Thank you for these clothes, I'll wear them well." I said into the hug.

"You better look like an upgraded version of yourself, so that those forty eight groups could only look at you appreciatively." She said smiling at me.

"Here, wear this dress, it goes well with your padded jackets, these shoes too, you'll look lovely in them." She followed up and presented to me a V-Neck Brown Knitted Dress and a shoe that compliments the outfit.

She's thoughtful and her tastes in clothing were good. I needed to get her something as a Thank You.

"Everything was given to me by Dior, but some doesn't fit me, so some, I thought of you, I pictured you in this dress, you look elegant in it." Kwangbae says as she held up against me the brown knitted dress.

"You suit black, brown and navy blue colors." She said smiling.

"Yah, Kwangbae, Minju might kill me." I replied to her.

"My Naekkeo likes you, so this won't bother her, am I right, Naekkeo?" Kwangbae says.

"Yeah and besides, Wonnie is good at picking outfits, Eomma. She's totally a classy and upscale shopper. You should see her in a mall, she could easily create ten outfits with one piece of clothing." Minju giggles at me.

"Fine. I'll get you back, someday, Kwangbae." I replied to them both.

"Awww... No need to, Eomma. I just think you look beautiful on these from Dior." She replied.

"I'd still get you something from Japan, when we go today." I replied to her.

"I need to wake up the other kids. Stay here, Kang-chan and Minjoo." I replied to the both of them and took my leave.

I knocked on the two doors next to our hotel room. Park Hotels was a nice hotel, the interiors felt like you're in a castle. The fixtures and everything, screamed Filthy Rich. Including the bathrooms which had golden fixtures. The theme was English Castles, I guess? I don't really have any idea, the hotel was just nothing like I stayed in during my time with the forty eight groups. The doors opened and Yena and Eunbi Unnie took a peek out from each of the two doors.

"Get ready now for the airport, we leave in an hour." I said to the both of them.

"Okay, Kura Eomma. We'll be ready in a few." Ducky replied to me.

"Yes, thank you, Kura-chan. We'll be out in a few." It was Eunbi Unnie who spoke next.

"Thank you, Unnie." I replied and went back to our room.

I found Chaen already putting on her button down white shirt. She's about to put on her pants when I came back in, her hair still wet from the bath she took. She looked back to the door and an easy smile came to her face. I smiled back at her and went to our shared bed, got all of the stuff I'd be wearing and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter