Discoveries

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon's POV:

We just finished watching If I stay, it was already 10 a.m. and we needed to get to the roof top, accessible through the door near my room. Minjoo knew her way around my house because aside from being a fan of me, Minjoo had been here, because her grandpa and family lived nearby and on Korean Holidays, she'd go home with me, often car pooling. This was not the first time, because our families became closer after they found out we were training under WME. I brought Minjoo over for parties at the rooftop, my sister Chaer and Chaemin have met Minjoo already. So as Mom and Dad, who were cool with the rest of Team IZ*ONME except for the J-Line because they haven't met the J-Line yet, but having good and supportive parents, I'm sure they'll love to meet the cutie J-Line.

I took Sakura by the hand, intertwined it as I guided her up the rooftop. I haven't been home so much lately, due to the intense daily and weekly evaluations we had at WM Entertainment. This was the first time I came home for the last 5 months. Chaer and I often met at a mall on weekends with her groupmates, Ryujin, Lia, Yeji and Yuna. We'll have lunch and then go to their dorm or mine, watch a movie or just hangout. I was already at the first step of the stairs leading up to the rooftop, but Sakura was stuck at the bottom of the stairs. She's like a statue, stuck at the bottom of the stairs the only difference is that she's shaking and hyperventilating.

"Kura-chan, look into my eyes." I commanded the older girl.

She looked into my eyes after a while. The rooftop had glass stairs. I gave her a smile and said.

"Don't look at the steps, only look into my eyes, koibito." I told her.

She bit her lip again and shook her head no.

"Do you want to be carried or do you want me to give you a piggy back ride?" She once again shook her head no.

I took both her hands and encircled it to my waist, making her back hug me.

"Chin up, Kura-chan and when I stay step, you step." I told her and took a step.

"Step." I called out. She took a step.

We did this until we reached the top of the short stairwell leading to our rooftop. I should tell Dad to do something about the stairs because J-Line of Team IZ*ONME were scaredy cats with heights, maybe have the steps blackened or something. We got up to the rooftop and saw that some members were already there talking and having fun. First activity was an ice breaker game before practice. Minjoo came behind us, giggling hard at Sakura who was giving me a backhug while climbing the stairs.

"Eomma, don't be scared, Appa A-Chaen will protect you."

"Yah! Minjoo-yah." I widened my eyes at Minjoo.

Sakura was still shaking in fear, her head down and her whole body was just shaking. I lifted her off to her feet, the lover's carry way.

"We can't focus here, let's go to the pool area. Let's just practice down there and do the activities there." I said to everyone all the while carrying Sakura who had her arms tight around my neck.

"Can't breathe, Kura-chan." I said suffocating.

Her arm loosened around my neck, I got down from the rooftop and immediately put her down after reaching the door out to the second floor. She thanked me and smiled shyly. I took her hand and intertwined it again as if it was the most natural thing I did in my life next to dancing. She tightened the hold as she followed me down to the pool area, Team IZ*ONME leading the way with Minjoo who has been here several times now, the only person besides me who knows her way around the house.

We were by the pool now, the first game we played is 2 truths and a lie. Where each of us will tell two truths about ourselves and one lie, the rest will guess which one is the lie. Hyewon was first to go, Hyewon and I are friends up to a certain degree, but I never knew about her life. So this was interesting to me as Hyewon spoke.

"First, I used to play the violin and was a protegé of Park Ji-Hae. Second, I like Takoyaki and Watching Animé and Playing PC Games at a PC Bang on my down time. Third, I dislike Coffee, Pig Trotters, Choco Mint and Raw Seafood." Hyewon said.

"What? Hyewoooonnnnn! We didn't expect that." Minjoo screamed at Hyewon.

"Yah Minjoo. Keep it down before the neighbor hears you!" I adminished Minjoo, she automatically covers and raises two fingers in a V sign for Peace.

"Minmin-yah, guess already!" Hyewon exclaimed to Minjoo.

"Nako! Nako! Nako!" Nako said raising her hand.

"It's the third one, how can you not like Chocolate Mint? I love that Ice Cream Flavor." Nako said in Broken Korean.

Minjoo and Hyewon laughed at what Nako said.

"Wae, wae, wae? I've never met someone who dislikes Chocolate Mint Flavor. Except Kura Okan." Nako said.

"Well, Minjoo and I don't like Mint Chocolate, same as Appa Chaen." Hyewon broke the news to Nako.

"Wae? Why don't you like Mint Choco, Hyewon Unnie?" Nako asks her dejectedly.

"Because it tastes like Tooth Paste. Ack!" Hyewon said complete with gagging face and sound.

"I know now! Tomi! Tomi!" Hi-chan said.

"It's the first one isn't it?" Hi-chan said.

"Right! I know how to play the piano, recorder, flute and the guitar. But I never played the violin." Hyewon replied.

"Next! Who do you want to go next?" I asked Hyewon.

"Kku Eomma." Hyewon exclaimed.

Hyewon said excitedly. I looked at Sakura and translated to her.

"She said it's your turn, give them two truths about you and a lie they will guess which one is a lie."

"Okay." Sakura nodded and thought about what she wanted to stay.

"First, I went to Broadway and Performed in a play called Les Miserables, Second, before becoming an AKB48 Member, I was a part of Drama and Theater Appreciation Club, Third is I am afraid of Heights and I dislike Red Bean Paste." She replied.

"First, she went to Broadway and Performed in a play called Les Miserables, Second, before becoming an AKB48 Member, she was a part of Drama and Theater Appreciation Club, Third is she is afraid of Heights and she dislikes Red Bean Paste." I translated to the rest of the members.

"Minjoo, Minjoo, Minjoo!" Minjoo raised her hand.

"It's the first, yes you went to Broadway, New York, but you only trained there for 7 days." Minjoo said.

"Right!" Sakura exclaimed.

The game continued on and soon after we decided to film our practice video so that we can enjoy the rest of the day. We have by now made several choreo changes and tweaks.

"Places everyone." Minjoo said as she ran back to her place after setting up the phone camera.

I had the control to her phone using a remote control and she had the control to mine using her own remote control. She went ahead and clicked on her remote control playing La Vie En Rose. Same time as me clicking on the camera's remote control. We started the dance practice with out delay, singing along the song on parts were we would have a solo time to dance. Hyewon was first to have a solo, then Sakura, then the others. Soon we finished the whole song and choreography. I was pleased to the fact that my team was sharp in their movements, even Sakura was catching up quite nicely.

"Guys! All of you did great! I'm so happy!" I exclaimed to everyone.

"Yas! We did great!" Minjoo exclaimed.

"Set a reminder on your phone, so we can send it to Teacher Sejeong." I reminded Minjoo.

"Copy, Captain." Minjoo said mocking a salute.

"Let's all take a bath then reconvene here for lunch. What do you guys want to eat?" I asked them.

"Cheese Dakgalbi for Tomi and I." Minjoo answered.

"Seafood Pajeon for Chaewon and I." Hyewon said.

"Beef Bulgogi for Wonyoung and I." Yujin said.

"Nako, Sakura, Yuri?" I asked them.

"I want anything that you're having." Sakura replied to me.

"Nakji Bokkeum for me and Nako." Yuri said smiling.

"Okay, I'll get the maids to cook for lunch. You guys go ahead to your room." I replied to them.

Everyone dispersed, save for Sakura who was waiting for me.

"Kura-chan? Why don't you wait for me in my room?" I asked her.

"I wanted to ask, if I could go to the hair salon after lunch, I have to get a haircut already." She replied to me.

"We can go later, I have a friend who owns a hair salon around town." I replied to her.

"Thanks, Chaen." She replied to me.

"Go now." I replied to her.

"I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter