Performances

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's POV:

We were getting ready for our performances, again sharing a room with the forty eight groups to get ready. I can't wait to finish this schedule, so we can all move forward. Start another year and be happy finally. The past few days was filled with tension between Matsui, Murashige and Chaeyeon. The two disgraced friends were always looking at us as if enraged. As if I didn't deserve to be happy without the two of them. My team was thankfully very understanding of our situation and has left the forty eight groups alone. Chaen of course was always looking at the two threateningly, even now as we got some final touch ups, she's still not done staring at the two disgraced friends. Minju was by my side and Kwangbae was at Chaeyeon's side. Kwangbae was blabbering about how she wanted to go and buy Manga from Comic Book Stores as well as some merch of her favorite animé. Chaeyeon's absentminded and intense glare at the two was beginning to madden me. Kwangbae was jumping up and down in front of Chaeyeon, trying to catch her attention. But Chaeyeon was to busy looking at the two disgraced friends.

"Aaaahhhh Chaeyeon-ah! Come on! You're coming with me right? To buy Manga and some merch? Please, Chaeyeon." Kwangbae said to Chaeyeon. Her eyes the cute puppy eyes she gives everyone when she wanted something, even I couldn't escape her and pouting at Chaeyeon.

"I said yes, did you forget? Now scoot and leave me alone." Chaeyeon answered her.

"I'm not leaving you alone, cause I wuv you, best leader, best Chaen, best dancer Lee Chaeyeon." Kwangbae replied and hugged the latter.

Minju and I are giggling at Kwangbae's antics. She's really ridiculous like this.

"Yah! Kwangbae! Can you please sit down and settle down?" Eunbi Unnie shouted at Kwangbae.

As if she didn't hear the older girl, Kwangbae continued to hang around Chaeyeon's neck.

"Eunbi-ah, I'm only asking her to go with me. You're just jealous cause she doesn't like you, it's me she likes, it's me." Kwangbae said dramatically to Eunbi Unnie.

She's into acting and starting skits with Yuri. Minju stares at Kwangbae. The latter caught the younger girl's eyes and immediately lets go of Chaeyeon's neck and sat beside her girl Minju.

"Naekkeo, I'm only trying to take her mind off things." Kwangbae said pouting.

"Stop moving for a few moments." Minju replied to her.

It was queue for me to approach Chaeyeon, so I did. Blocking her view of the two disgraced friends. I was in front of her.

"Didn't anyone tell you how rude it is to stare?" I said to her.

She switched from an enraged Chaeyeon to a soft one.

"No ma'am." She replied to me.

"Stop this nonsense please. Those two don't deserve our prescious time, they're nothing to me now, I don't care about them and you should too." I replied to her.

"Okay, Madame." She replied.

"We're about to perform. Do great, please." I replied to her and took her hand in mine.

I dragged her to a couch and sat her next to me. She sat beside me though unwillingly. She could be a sulky kid when it comes to her not getting what she wants, in this case was to hit the two disgraced friends in the face. I don't want her to cause any troubles with our group, this may cost us a chance from being invited again the following year, though MNet was a sister company of WM Entertainment, it still doesn't excuse her from hitting the two. After we sat down, the hustle and bustle of the dressing room continued. Everyone's on their own world save for these three women who were staring down with each other. The atmosphere in the room was palpable, had it not been for the other members, the three would have gone at it if we left them alone. I had a good feeling that Chaeyeon will punch Matsui-san in the face and beat Murashige-san to death. I held her hand to restrain her from getting up and actually following through with her threats. Besides, I enjoy her being beside me, it makes me feel at ease and home.

Soon, we performed a cover for Girls' Generation's song The Boys we were dressed in Black Suits and tie. Chaeyeon always looked hot in suits and her button down shirts and blazers. I was speechless with the way she looked in this tailored fit suit she has on. She was wearing a bolo tie, while I was wearing a bow tie. I wish she's wearing Minju's skinny tie though. She'd look hot in it. Regardless she's y and hot in this tailored fit suit. It hugs her body in the right places. After our last performance of The Boys we sat in the audience instead of the dressing room. We had a table at the audience's near ITZY's table. Chaeryeong's group, which were all nice, they were friends with us, after we've had dinner with all five of Chaeryeong's teammates, one weekend before we went on to film the show that will launch us, IZ*ONME.

We've always had tables in the audience, so I didn't understand why we'd be sitting in the dressing room, when we had a table in the audience. Maybe because the past three days, we've been performing a lot these past three days. We were tired, that's one thing for sure, but we kept at it, because we were excited to showcase our talents. Chaeyeon being the sole choreographer of our stages, she deserved all the glory and honor for her unbelievable knack in creating choreographies and dare I say better than the original version. Right, Chaeyeon's choreography is better than the original choreography of the songs we performed so far, her dance breaks were actually the most trending topic on twitter right now. I've been monitoring fans' reactions to the performances we've put out. Learning from the comments on what to do for our next stages.

So far, I've only seen good comments about our explosive performances. That was what the fans said. Explosive and they were tuned in to the five day affair that is MAMA 2018. Because this wasn't the last performance, tomorrow, we still have another one. The final performance that we prepared and had a version of the practice video on YouTube. The practice video had gained traction, it has currently one million views from our WIZ*ONEs the name of our fandom. The fans were really nice and sweet, their comments were overflowing on the practice video we put out very recently, if I scrolled down through the comments section, trying to find the nastiest comments about us, I don't see anything at all, it was all I did great, the group did great and that we are beautiful and other heart flattering comments.

Our WIZ*ONEs were sweet, their comments have managed to drown out the few criticisms we got. One for every member, there was about a thousand sweet comments from WIZ*ONEs, so I don't see any of the criticisms the antis had for us. It was prolific in the industry to have antis or solo stans or a shipper stan, OT12 or whatever the number of members that specific group had, also a normal in the industry are the Sasaeng Fans, these are the people who hack into phones, follow you and try to get into your place to plant hidden cameras and do nasty things. We are lucky that the company we had was always vigilant and the managers as well as security personnel were really very intimidating and they all command respect.

Thankfully, all of our WIZ*ONEs were respectful of us, it was the Press and Media who are so nosey and follows us everywhere. If they could follow us in the bathroom, you can be sure they would've done that. It was pretty annoying for K-Press and Media Men who follows us and asks the stupidest questions. Every Korean show we've been in had also asked us as a whole group this question 'If you were a boy, who among the members would you date?' and 'Who would you , kill and marry' type of questions. I always answered either Minju, Chaeyeon or Hyewon. Chaeyeon in turn answered either Me, Minju or Eunbi Unnie. They also let us explain our answers, I've come up with some bright answers that most of my members say I am a Sweet talker and Good with my words. When I was just being honest with my answers. We are now seated at the table in the audience, ITZY has been waving hi to us and smiling as we made our way to the table, once we were seated, they started to poke me as I was nearest to them. I looked back at Chaeryeong who was nearest to me and gave her a smile.

"Hi, Chaer." I greeted her.

"You guys looked great in your performances. Too bad we couldn't go with you guys." Chaer said pouting.

"Don't worry, there will be times when we could tour together in Japan." I replied to her smiling.

"You, Promise Unnie?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter