Christmas Eve day

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon's POV:

We are in Akihabara Tokyo, it was the eve of Christmas. Kang-chan and Kura-chan went to the Comic Bookstore first thing in the morning to shop some more for Kwangbae. The two insisted that they go alone citing reasons of bonding over Mangas. I reluctantly agreed seeing that both were determined to leave without Minmin and I. The rest of the members had gone around Akihabara in an attempt to shop for their families' last minute Christmas gift and Chaewon volunteered to carry Yuri's bags. So it was only Minmin and I who are left in the Park Hotel room we rented. My sisters will come for a short break from work and school, Chaemin will stay with the parents for the rest of her break while Chaeryeong will come and leave the day after Christmas eve. Minju and I were diligent with our time, we already shopped gifts for everyone in the family as well as the members of the team. Minju was watching a K-Drama as she laid beside me, cuddled up to me. It's been a while since we were left alone like this. My hands automatically brushed her hair for the past thirty minutes we've been left cuddled up together. Minju's attention on the television.

"Aren't you tired of brushing my hair with your hand?" She asked me eventually.

"No, I'm not tired, Jagiya." I replied to her absentmindedly.

"Thank you." She replied.

"For what exactly are you thanking me for?" I asked her confused.

"For treating me like a queen, for taking care of my basic needs, for teaching me how to dance, for everything you've done for me and for letting me cuddle up to you, when we both know we aren't supposed to be cuddling like this." She replied.

"Jagiya? Who says we aren't supposed to cuddle together? Friends can do that alright? It doesn't mean that we can't cuddle just cause I don't love you the same way as you did. That's entirely absurd, friends can cuddle like this, we are both comfortable unless you're saying you're not comfortable then I'll stop letting you cuddle." I replied to her.

"I mean, it was because I had an unrequited love for you. It was a wonder how you still let me cuddle you." She replied.

"Well, cause I am your Father. A father could cuddle us unless the father wanted something more which is gross by the way. Ugh! I can't believe we're having this conversation just now!" I replied to her disgusted by the turn of events.

"Yah! Jagiya! No! No! No! I don't mean an uous relationship. Never mind me. Never mind I ever brought it up! It's disgusting!" She replied to me.

We laughed at our situation right now.

"But seriously, Minmin. It doesn't mean I don't like you the way you used to like me, I love you any less, I still love you and look at you as if you are my own child. I just can't you know? I mean that's really gross if I engage in a ual and romantic relationship with my child, my own flesh and blood. Ugh! Never mind everything that people will say, we're good friends and you are my favorite friend, number one friend and my family loves you back. In the next life time I promise to love you better, let's be consoled of the fact that we turned out better as friends." I replied to her.

"Yeah yeah, let's not talk about our friendship, cause it's disgusting to think of our label. My gad! I can't! Why did I ever bring this topic up?" She replied wailing.

"It's okay, we are better this way. That's what matters." I replied to her.

I placed a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Jagiya, is it okay if I still call you Jagiya?" She asked me.

"Yeah, you can. I don't really mind being called Jagiya, even Chaewon still calls me Jagiya despite her having Yuri as her real life Jagiya." I replied to her.

"Kku Eomma won't mind it?" She asked.

"Hyewon and Kku-chan won't mind, we have a bond that supersedes their relationships to us both. I don't have to hide anything from Kku-chan and neither do I plan to, I'm sorry Minmin. You must've been worried all these years huh? Don't worry, I'll always be your jagiya, your king and your number one supporter. Anyone who doesn't understand us both, will have to adjust to us, no way we'll be the ones to adjust." I replied to her laughing.

"I'm happy that Kku Eomma is here now to take care of your heart, I heard from Alex Unnie and Skylar Unnie that she was written in your galaxies, fated in this lifetime. I can now love Hyewon and live happily, please be happy Jagiya, never hurt Eomma please or else I'll kick you in the ." Minju replied to me.

"You can't kick my y , I can steal you away from Kwangbae Hyung you know?" I replied to her and smirked.

"Hah some nerve you got right there, people change, you know? I think I am a changed woman, you're too late to steal me from Kwangbae. Not when my Kwangbae is being all panicked and cute as she panics." She replied with a hefty laugh.

"Minju, Mani, Mani, Mani Saranghae." I replied to her.

"Nado, Mani, Mani, Mani Saranghae, even if you're too confident of your iness." She replied and tucked her body closer to me.

"Let's be happy always." I replied to her.

"As long as you're happy jagiya, I'll be happy too." She replied.

"I am happy right now, jagiya. I hope Hyewon is making you happy too." I replied to her.

"She does, she's really cute, she gave me this." She replied and showed me the Charm bracelet Kwangbae Hyung had bought for her.

"Yeah, I know about this, I actually stole the idea for Kura-chan's Christmas gift." I replied to her as I examined the charm on her bracelet.

"She had the charm customized. So sweet right?" She asked me.

"Leave it to Kwangbae to go over and beyond. I'm glad that she found you, I was wondering if Kwangbae Hyung would ever give up on Eunbi Unnie, cause of all the crazy things Eunbi Unnie has done, I came almost to the point of discouraging Eunbi Unnie from ever contacting Kwangbae." I replied laughing.

"So mean! Eunbi Unnie was just scared to lose her best friend, I think if Kriesha and I would come to that point, I would've told Kriesha that I love her too more than anyone. A last ditch attempt to keep her by my side. I understand Eunbi Unnie." Minju replied.

"Our Kim Minju Angel, Queen of Angels, you're so kind and understanding you know?" I replied to her.

"I got it from my Appa Chaen. The King of Training." She replied laughing.

"Well, your King has taught you well my Queen." I replied giggling at her.

"I'm sleepy, Jagiya. Is it okay if Minmjn takes a nappie? It's nappie time for little Minmin." She replied sleepily at me.

"Tell little Minmin it's okay to take a nappie. Her King will protect her from monsters." I replied.

"Sweetest dreams my Minmin." I followed up to her and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Hmmm." She hummed at me.

I let her sleep as I turned off the television. I sang her softly Promise by Twice unnies.

miageta yozora wa itsumo yori aoi
kimi ni mo misetai
miteru kana Tonight?
wasurete wa nai yo
yasashii koe de hitori janai to itta
demo, kono omoi todoiteru?
tama ni fuan ni naru kedo
korekara no yakusoku wo ima
ichiban akaruku kagayaite

I’ll be your light, your light
Wow tsurai toki mienakute mo iru yo
By your side itsu made mo
kurai hi wa watashi ga dare yori mo hikaru yo
I promise you, be your light
Oh chikaku ni inai hi

ganbarenai hi mo
kowai nara Hold my hand
soba ni iru yo My friend
kimi kara moratta takusan no ai
hitotsu zutsu kaeseru you

For you
taiyoukou de atatakaku tsutsunde
I’ll be your light, your light
Wow tooku kara yasashiku mimamorukara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter