Wonyoung's Emergency

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon's POV:

I woke up from sleep at the sound of a knock on Sakura's door. I chose to ignore the incessant knocking and continued to hug Kura-chan who was beside me now, sleeping. The knocking didn't stop, it became louder. I groaned at the incessant knocking and when I was about to get up, Kura held on tightly to me. Leaving me no choice but to shout at the door.

"Come in." Then Sakura's door opened and a panic stricken Minjoo appeared before me.

"Jagiya. Wonyoungie is sick, she's been throwing up non-stop since 11 p.m. Yujin told me. We need to get her to a hospital." Minjoo said her voice laced with worry.

"What time is it?" I asked Minjoo.

"2 a.m." Minjoo answered.

"Since 11 p.m. and yet she waited until two in the morning to tell you?" I got up and called my driver.

"Tell Yujin to give Wonyoungie water. Tell her we'll be right there." I followed up with Minjoo.

Sakura stirs in her sleep and her eyes fluttered open, before she gets up from her sleep.

"What happened?" She asked Minjoo and I.

"Wonyoung's sick, she's been throwing up since eleven p.m. last night. I'll go get her to the emergency room." I replied to Kura-chan.

"As for you, Koibito. Stay here and go back to sleep." I ordered her.

She shook her head no and told me.

"I'll go with you. Since I woke up already." She said pouting at me.

"No, your other kids need you to prepare breakfast. Just stay here, okay? I'll take care of our Wonyoungie. Please, just stay okay?" I replied to her.

She pouts defeated and she nods her head slowly.

"I gotta go now, see you later Koibito." I replied to her and planted a kiss at her cheeks.

I got up and put on a hoodie that Minjoo brought for me, not caring if my hair is out of place and I looked like a witch, Wonyoung needed to go to the emergency room, poor kid must be already dehydrated. It was times like this that my emotions are on an overdrive, I overthink for the worst. My footsteps are heavy and quick as I ran to Wonyoung's dorm. The dorm was located up above us and I used the stairs to shed off some of my emotions and get to Wonyoung's door faster, Minjoo trailed behind me. I knocked at the door and it was Eunbi who opened the door quickly. Her face is panicked and she said right away.

"Our Wonyoungie has been throwing up since eleven last night, she's been at it for three hours now. She said she must've eaten something in school that made her tummy upset, please Chaen, get her to the hospital as soon as you can. She's in the bathroom." She told me the details.

I could only give her a quick nod and dashed to their common bathroom outside, I saw our Wonyoungie still throwing up in the toilet.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked Wonyoung as I rubbed her back.

She stopped vomiting in the toilet and looked at me with her sad eyes that said she doesn't want to throw up anymore.

"Harabeoji, I can't do it anymore." She trailed off but was cut off by another vomiting episode.

"Yujin-ah! Get me a trash bag and a jacket for her! Come on quickly!" I shouted at Yujin, I heard her footsteps around the dorm and Minjoo came to us with Wonyoung's jacket in hand and gave it to me, I put the jacket on Wonyoung's shoulder and she got into her jacket herself.

Yujin came into the bathroom with a trashbag and handed the trashbag to Minjoo.

"Honey, I'll need to bring you to the hospital okay? Hold this trashbag to your face, so we can go without messing up the car, you got me?" She only nods at me.

"Okay, I'm carrying you now, Honey, okay?" I replied to her.

She nods yet again, I carried her the lover's carry way, her whole body rested on my arms.

"Yujin-ah! Open the doors for us, my driver is already downstairs, but if you don't see my van or my car, flag down a taxi! Go!" I ordered Yujin.

"Minmin-yah, go and follow us." I ordered Minmin who was looking at Wonyoung and silently crying.

We moved as fast as we could to the elevator this time, Minjoo trailed behind me. Worried sick about Wonyoung.

"Yujin, have you given her at least some water? This kid will get dehydrated if you didn't." I called out Yujin.

"Yes, Appa, I already did. Three rounds of water as of late." Yujin answered me quickly.

"Good." I replied to her.

I looked at Wonyoungie, who was still throwing up into the big trash bag we got her, her eyes had tears in them.

"Shhhh Honey, you'll be okay soon. Harabeoji is here. Appa and Eomma is with us. Just hold on for me okay?" She only looked at me and cried as she threw up another round.

How many did she eat for her to throw up continually for three hours? Shouldn't she be okay? These are the questions I had in mind, Wonyoungie was never one to eat that much, she's always an average eater. Unlike her Appa Yujin and Eomma Minjoo. The elevator door opened and I ran with all my might out of the elevator. My Van was already there, my driver rushed to me and took Wonyoung from my arms and settled her quickly into my van. Minjoo, Yujin and I got on the van and it was Yujin the tallest pup who closed the door behind her. My driver rushed us to the hospital, one where Sakura and I went to. My driver had equipped a siren to the top of the van's roof, used by Mom and Dad for emergency purposes. Wonyoungie was laid in the seat, she's still throwing up.

"Yujin-ah, did she tell you how much she ate?" I asked Yujin.

"She said they went out on a buffet dinner with her mates, so probably a lot?" Yujin answered.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us earlier?" I asked Yujin again.

"She told me she's okay and that she's going to stop eventually." She replied to me.

", Yujin. She could die, it's your fault if her body gives up on her. Never do that again, you understand me?" I replied to her.

"I understand Appa, I'm sorry. I wasn't in my right mind." She replied and sobbed.

I breathed a sigh and told her.

"Everything's going to be alright. Just don't do this again." I replied to her.

"Clear, Appa." She answered me.

Wonyoung was still hurling her guts out as we spoke to each other.

I could only her head as she hurls out another round. I ought to ask her what she ate but with the rate of her vomiting, this wouldn't be possible, so I asked Yujin again.

"Did she tell you the things she ate?" I asled Yujin softly.

"She said they had some dimsums, meats, seafoods, a wide variety of them. She personally ate meats and a little seafood which she said tasted funny." Yujin recalled.

"That must be it! Food poisoning." I replied to Yujin.

"Yeah, Appa. Must be. Anyway, I think she can't practice today, especially since she's been up all night, I contacted her school mate and told them that Wonyoung had been throwing up and that they'd just give her notes on the classes and submit her assignments for her, so that's already taken cared of and I think she needs to rest. I'm supposed to meet her classmates at 7 a.m. to give Wonyoung's assignment, don't worry, I already answered her assignments for her." Yujin replied.

"Did you make sure you had the right answers?" I asked Yujin.

Yujin wasn't smart but she's not dumb either.

"Yeah, it's the same thing from last year, so I copied all the right answers that were listed on my paper, I had all the correct answers written on the side." Yujin replied.

"Good, Yujin." I replied to her.

"Sweetie, how are you feeling?" I asked Wonyoung.

She holds up a thumbs up as she still vomited. The trash bag is ¼ filled with her vomit already.

"Jackson, step on it will you?"

"Yes, Miss Lee." Jackson replied.

After twenty minutes of driving, we arrived at the hospital. Jackson did a great job in taking us to the hospital, Jackson helped me carry Wonyoung to the emergency room. I was greeted by the nurse, the same one from the last time.

"What happened Miss Lee?" She asked me.

"Wonyoung has been throwing up since 11 p.m. last night, she may have had Food Poisoning. Please help her." I replied to the nurse.

"Okay, Miss Lee, we'll do some tests on Miss Jang. Has anyone of you given her water or medication?" The nurse asked me.

"No medications yet, but water we did give her." I replied to the nurse.

"Okay, Miss Lee. Please wait here and fill out this form for Miss Jang." The nurse said.

Wonyoung was known in the hospital as she often gets sick out of all my team members, Wonyoung had poor health, this was the reason why we feed her on time and never let her go on a diet, despite the CEO, my uncle, telling her to lose all the baby fats she had. Wonyoung was frail in stature, she had skinny arms and legs that most times, I feel she will be blown away by the breeze, this was why I hold on tightly to Wonyoung's wrist when we walk to the café she liked. This was the reason why I treat her out for sweets, give her snacks and food, because her body looked like it'll be blown by the breeze. I'm essentially packing her all the foods and snacks she could in the hopes of developing a fat body for her, so that she won't be blown away by the breeze. A lot of the industries sunbaenims made sure they all ate properly a meal, often just cutting out white rice or noodles and pasta. Often substituting rice and carbs for other fruit and vegetables.

Wonyoung was a teen ager, having been with the company since she was eleven, she's now thirteen, Wonyoungie quickly became popular as an Ulzzang in the company, together with Hyewon and Minjoo. Her surname Jang was popular at WM Entertainment as most trainees call her Jang, she's the rich it girl of WM Entertainment, almost every trainee wishes they have what Wonyoung has, a nice respectable family, money and all the latest things, dresses, shirts, shoes and bags, Jang Wonyoung wasn't flashy with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter