006

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]06[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]Trouble NO.1[/CONTENTID2] 
[CONTENTID3]"If life goes on just the way you want it to be, 
it must be a dream." [/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID4]"I hate you!" 

Misu froze in her spot. Junmyeon left the first deep scar in her heart. Nothing was worse than hearing 'I hate you' from him. Just when she opened to speak, he took his jacket and left. 

"Misu-ssi, are you ok?" Kyungsoo asked her. "Misu-ssi, can you hear me?" 

"Misu, say something, you're scaring us!" Hyorin led her to a chair. 

"I'm ok..." She whispered as she sat down. "Leave me alone, please." 

"What do you mean? We aren't going anywhere when you're like this." The waitress told her. "Ah, just how could he talk like that? You are allowed to date anyone you like!" 

"Rin's right..." Kyungsoo said. "And I'm not going anywhere before taking you home." 

"Just go!" She shouted. "Please, go home guys... I'm fine." She looked at them with tearful eyes. "I just... I need some time, ok?" 

The baker sighed. "Fine, but you can call me if you need to talk to someone." 

"Yeah, you can call me too." Hyorin caressed her back. 

"Rin, let's go..." He walked to the door. 

"What...?" 

"I'll drive you home, it's late and dark... I'm your colleague. Also a responsible human." 

Hearing those words, Hyorin's heart leaped. Maybe Misu was right, maybe they could start again. She walked to him. "Ok, let's go. Misu-ya, take care." 

"Ok unnie..." When they left, Misu broke down in tears. She cried her heart out because he had told him 'I hate you'. Junmyeon and Misu had had many fights before and they had told many worse words to one another, but they never meant it. This time, it felt too real. 

After two hours, she stood up and walked to cold storage to eat a piece of cake or some ice cream. She opened the door and right after she walked in, the door closed. She took a slice of cake, then went to the door, though it didn't open. 

"What the..." Misu put the plate on the shelf and pulled the door with both of her hands. "Oh my God! Somebody out there?" She punched the door. "What should I do now?" The girl hugged herself and started jogging. "My phone!" She searched her pockets, but no... She had left it outside. 

"God..." Misu cried. "Help me! Junmyeon oppa!" She knocked the door. "Kyungsoo-ssi! Hyorin unnie!" She sat down. Misu felt hopeless and lonely. She looked at the key. "I can't do this... I can't turn it off..." Her body was shivering. "Am I going to die like this?" She hugged her knees. 

■■■

Junmyeon opened the door and walked in. "Hello hyung!" His younger brother said. 

"Hi." He whispered. 

Hearing his son's voice, Mrs. Kim started her questions. "Junmyeon, how was the proposal? Are we going to a wedding or not? How is Misu? Oh I miss my sweetheart so much! By the way, did you take her home? Auntie Minji called me an_" 

"No, I didn't mom, just leave me alone!" He shouted and then ran upstairs, to his room. 

"What's wrong with him?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"I suppose he had a fight with Misu again. Don't you remember the time when they were young? They love each other so when they fight, they do crazy things." Mr. Kim answered calmly. "Jongdae, go ask him. He likes talking to you in these situations." 

"Ok dad." 

Junmyeon sat on his chair and looked at Misu's photo on his desk, she was smiling at him which made Junmyeon angrier. He took it and threw it away. "Hyung..." 

Junmyeon turned to door and saw his younger brother's scared face. "What is it? Do you need something?" 

Jongdae bent down to take the photo. "So dad was right... you two did have a fight." He put it on his desk. "Friends fight. That's not a big deal." 

"It is, It's a big deal when she betrayed me, our business! Why? Because of that Chinese guy." Junmyeon clenched his fist furiously. 

"What has she done? Tell me the whole story." The elder started explaining all the things that had happened between them and Jongdae listened to all of them. "Just this?" 

"Just this? Why does it seem normal to you, Jongdae?"

"I mean... she is not your prisoner. She is allowed to fall in love, date and get married. That's her right. Misu is pretty and cute...Moreover, her y b-Ouch!" 

Junmyeon smacked his head. "How dare you talk about her body like that?" He growled. "Just tell your point, stupid." 

"The point I'm trying to make is, there are a lot of boys who want to be her boyfriend. You can't change that." He said while touching the spot his brother had hit, but Junmyeon was deep in thoughts, what had happened to Misu? Why had her mother called? "Hyung, did you hear what I told you?" 

"Huh? No, what did you say?" 

"I said she has lots of admirers! You can't change it!" 

"Aha, ok... thank you Jongdae, now I feel much better. I'll apologize to her tomorrow." 

He smiled. "That's my hyung," Jongdae stood up. "Hyung, I read a quote somewhere. It said... you can't hide three things: Being drunk, being jealous and being in love." 

"What do you mean by that, Jongdae?" 

His younger brother shook his head. "Nothing, goodnight." 

"Goodnight." Junmyeon leaned back. "Why do I have a bad feeling? I must have taken her home... I hope she's fine." 

■■■

Junmyeon got out of his car and walked to their shop. He saw Kyungsoo and Hyorin standing in front of the entrance. "Oh, hello hyung." They bowed. 

"Hi Junmyeon-ssi." 

"Hello, why are you standing outside?" 

"Well, first I came here and I noticed that the door is open. So I thought it's better to wait f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter