002

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]02[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Baker and Waitress[/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]"Never thought I would see you again!"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]Junmyeon turned the sign to 'CLOSED.'

"So today, we must find a baker and a waitress... wow, I'm so excited!"

"Yeah... so-" Misu thought for a few seconds. "To make it faster, let's do this, I'll interview the bakers and you'll do the waitresses, what do you say oppa?"

"Cool." He took the paper that had the questions for the waitresses. "It won't be hard, right?"

"I don't know, I haven't done this before..." She opened the door. "Please come in."

People walked in and sat on chairs, then they started the interviews. After a total of 21 interviews, neither of the owners were able to find a suitable person.

"So, you must memorize the entire menu..."

"Why should I?"

Junmyeon closed his eyes. "Because you're going to work here!"

"But it's not a good enough of a reason! No one can force me to do anything."

"It's not invalid ma'am! We are not forcing you to work here. It's a rule and I think it's sensible!" He replied.

"No, it's not!"

"Oh God... please get out... we've been talking for 10 minutes now and it's all useless!" He cried.

"Whatever! You're so rude!" She shouted and walked out.

Another girl sat at the table in front of Junmyeon. "Hello, I'm Min Yoon Ah. What's your name?" She smiled seductively.

The boy tried not to look at her. "Kim Junmyeon. How old are you, Ms. Min?"

"I have the same question. How old are you? You're so handsome!"

Junmyeon's eyes widened. He used to be in the center of attention in school but this girl made him uncomfortable for no reason. "Um, thank you. Do you have any experience in this job type of job?"

"Well. no." She moved her hand closer to his but he took his hand away. "But I can learn, right?"

"No!" It was Misu. She was standing right behind Junmyeon. "Get out!" She put her hands on his shoulders.

The girl looked at her. "Are you his partner?" She asked. "You're too bad-tempered... nothing like Junmyeon."

"Get out of our café!" She shouted, making Junmyeon close his eyes in fright.

The girl rolled her eyes and stood up. "You can have my number to call me, Junmyeon... here." She handed him a piece of paper and left.

"Give it to me." Misu grabbed the paper and looked at it. "!" After tearing it into pieces, she threw it in the trash can. "You two are the only bakers left?" She asked all of a sudden and the men jumped, scared.

"I... I suddenly realized that I can't work here. You know my home is too far... I have... have to go now, bye!" One of the bakers said and left immediately.

The other stood up. "Well,I think I'm the only one left. Can we start the interview?"

"Yes, sit here mister." Misu said kindly. "Ok, what's your name?"

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, 25-years-old and I'm a professional baker and cook... I was searching for a job that I saw the help wanted sign on your shop window," he said. "I brought this too." He put a box on the table and opened it. "It's an apple pie, just in case you want to taste my baking."

The girl tasted the pie immediately. "Wow oppa, come here!" Misu called. "This is fabulous! We would like to employ you as our baker," she said as she put a piece of pie in Junmyeon's mouth. "Delicious, right?"

"Hmm! You... are..."

"Oppa, don't talk with your mouth full!"

"Misu-" he pouted.

"Don't act like a child." She shook her head. "You can start tomorrow Kyungsoo-ssi."

"Can I see the kitchen and tools? I just want to check and see if I need to bring some of my own."

Junmyeon nodded. "Right, yes you can. Let me show you the way."

Kyungsoo stood up."No, no. It's ok... I'll go by myself," he said. "By the way, you're so lucky Mr..."

"Kim Junmyeon. Call me Junmyeon hyung," he smiled, "why am I lucky?"

"You're girlfriend is so protective... it's crystal clear that she loves you a lot." The baker answered and Misu, who was still eating the apple pie, started coughing.

"Misu! Are you ok? Do you want water?" She shook her head. "Breathe dear... breathe." Junmyeon looked at the shocked man. "She's not m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter