013

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]13[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Vacation[/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]"Don't worry when I fight with you,
because if I don't, it means there is nothing left for us to fight."[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] Misu sat next to her boyfriend happily. "Wow... I'm so excited!" She noticed his legs were shaking. "You ok?" No response. "Junmyeon!" Kept shaking. "Ya! Junmyeon!"

"Huh?" He looked at her. "What is it hon?"

"What's wrong with you? Look at your feet."

"It's ok... I'll be fine after some minutes." He whispered.

"Hey... what's it?" Misu asked. "Are you scare of flight?" He nodded shyly. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"You hate timid men."

"You are only scared of flight, that is not being timid." She kissed his cheek. "I'm here... don't be afraid." Misu put her hand on his leg, which made Junmyeon breathe deeply and smile. After some minutes, the girl started laughing.

"What?"

"Your dad travels to different countries, how will you be able to do that in the future?"

"I'll take you everywhere with me then." He grinned. "You can be my replacement for some international meetings too."

"Huh? Now I'm the man in this relationship?"

"You can be... I give you the permission."

"Shut it Myeon!" She put her headphones on.

"Hey! Don't be like that!" He took it off.

"I won't go anywhere for meetin-"

Baekhyun sat on his seat. "This is going to be fun!" He turned to them. "Specially for our lovebirds... a private room, late at night... make out and kiss, kiss, kiss... just please don't disturb us and other people with loud moa-"

"Are you going to talk nonsense until this airplane lands?" Kyungsoo, who was sitting next to him, asked. "Then I prefer to change my seat."

"Ah, stop being boring Kyungsoo!" They started hitting and fighting.

"But he's right... we can do lots of things." Junmyeon whispered in the girl's ear.

"Like what?"

He thought of playing a naughty game with his girlfriend. "Let's play with words Misu."

"Ok... what is it?"

"Tell me a word that starts with F and ends with U.C.K." He smirked.

"Hmm... let me think..." She started thinking.

"Ah, this is easy Misu! You can do it." Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were observing them.

"Aha!" She exclaimed. "Firetruck!"

Three boys jaws dropped. Was she this innocent? "Ok... I told you it's easy..." Baekhyun mumbled, disappointed. "Now, tell me a word that starts with P and ends with O.R.N."

Misu giggled. "This is easy... and my favorite." Junmyeon's eyes widened. "Popcorn!" He breathed deeply.

"Let me try..." Kyungsoo said. "It starts with S and ends with X."

"Six."

"That was stupid! There are a lot of words like that!" Baekhyun turned to Misu. "Tell a word that starts with D and ends with C.K."

"You... how dare you tell that word to my girlfriend? That's too mu-"

"You'll use it anyway hyung!" The young boy said. "It's a part of your bo-"

"Hey... do you think I'm a child?" Misu asked angrily. "That is duck! Even a 5-year-old child knows that!"

The baker sighed. "Fine, I'm out!"

"Me too... have fun with your girl, hyung."

■■■

"Where are we going?" Dahyun asked Junmyeon. "Hotel? Beach? Restaurant? Horseback riding? Ice cream parlor? Club? Or ma-"

"C'mon Choi Dahyun... how can you talk nonstop? Is this a disease you got from Baekhyun? 2Hyun are one." Mentioning Baekhyun, Dahyun frowned. Why did they all keep shipping them? "We will go wherever Misu wants."

"I think we must go to the hotel first, we can go to the beach in the evening..." Misu said.

"Fine, we'll do that."

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were walking along side each other. "What's wrong with Dahyun? She's upset I assume."

"That's my fault."

"What have you done again, Baekhyun?" The baker asked, disappointed.

"I just asked her to be my girlfriend," He sighed. "I will make her agree in Jeju, I swear!"

"Don't destroy our vacation for God's sake." Kyungsoo whispered. "Let things end peacefully here."

■■■

Chanyeol walked to his friends with a board in his hand. "I want to buy some snack, who comes to help me?"

"Me!" Hyojoo raised her hand. "Will Junmyeon oppa pay for it?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Kyungsoo?"

"No..." Kyungsoo whispered. "I'm enjoying my life, lying under the beautiful blue sky."

"You are boring for real. Even that old man is playing pantomime!" He pointed at Junmyeon.

The Baker sat up. "You just called hyung, old man?!" He stood up. "I'm going to tell Misu..."

"Don't you dare!" He ran after him. "I'm a police officer, you can't run as fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter