020

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]20[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Happy Eternity[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]"I don't want a happy ending with you, 
I want a happy eternity 
'cause I can't let this end."[/CONTENTID3]

 [CONTENTID4]Four years later. 

The little girl ran to the kitchen after washing her face. "Mom, where are you?" 

"I'm here sweetheart!" Misu answered, as she walked to her daughter slowly. Their daughter, yes! After four months, Junmyeon could finally make his girlfriend agree with adopting Mirae. "Good morning cutie." 

"Good morning," She touched her mother's stomach. "Good morning baby Miyeon!" 

Misu smiled. "Did you wash your face?" She nodded. "Good, now let's wake daddy up, huh?" 

"Mom, when will she come?" Mirae took her hand. 

"I think... we must wait for three weeks more, then your little sis will come into this world." They walked in the room quietly. "Mirae-ah, go wake him up." 

She tiptoed in the room and climbed into bed. "Daddy, wake up!" She shook his body gently. "Wake up!" Junmyeon just groaned, making his daughter pout. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" 

"Not now Misu... Just five minutes, give me five minutes...." 

Mirae looked at her mother who was giggling. "Wake up!" 

"Aigoo Misu-ya! I'm tired. Just let me sleep..." 

Misu rolled her eyes. Sometimes, her husband made her doubt IQ test's accuracy. "Junmyeon! It's Mirae!" 

Junmyeon opened his eyes. "Oh, Kim Mirae, it's you?" He hugged her and rolled to the other side. 

"Daddy, let go of me! We are going to a wedding party, have you forgotten?" Mirae struggled to escape. "Daddy! Don't sleep again." 

"Ok, mini-bunny! I'm awake! I'm awake!" He sat up while hugging her. 

"Hurry Kim Junmyeon or we'll be late." Misu sat on the edge of their bed. She looked at Mirae who was staring at her. Her face was like she had a question in mind, again. "What is it Mirae?"

"Mom, what does it mean to ride someone?"

"Huh? Who said that?"

"Auntie Byul told that to yourself... she said that you must try riding daddy, it would be fun." She explained and her father fell back on the bed while laughing loudly. 

Misu was shocked by the question which she couldn't answer. "Uh..." Her gaze fell on her husband. "I don't know, she said that." 

Mirae looked at her father for an answer. "That means she must try going to work by her own car more often... and she can take me to work too." Junmyeon answered. "Now, let's eat breakfast and get ready, huh?" 

"Yay!!!" She jumped down and ran out. 

"Hurry daddy! Hurry!" She shouted. 

"Coming honey!" He laughed. "Smart, wasn't it?" The woman rolled her eyes.

Misu breathed a sigh of relief because Mirae was satisfied with the answer. "I thought she was playing with Taeyong! How did she hear us talking!"

"Want to ride m-"

She slapped his arm. "I don't think we can do anything until Miyeon's birth... and that was Byul's thoughts! Agh, you've become too !" 

"And you love this man because he is only for you..." He pulled her closer. "How are you?" 

"Who? Me or your daughter?" Misu asked. 

"Ours, she is ours..." He caressed her back. Junmyeon wasn't surprised by her strange attitude. He was familiar with that kind of behavior because she had behaved like that in past eight months. "And I meant both of you, first you and then her." 

"I'm fine, just my back hurts so bad since morning. I don't know why... and she isn't moving much these days, it's scaring me." She caressed her baby bump with a pout. 

"Really? Sho-Should we visit your doctor? Should I call her? What am I saying? I will call her n-" He was about to stand up that she caught his wrist. 

"Junmyeon, Junmyeon... don't panic!" Misu started laughing. "Oh my God! Sometimes I'm worried about you more than myself! I'm scared if you'll pass out while I'm giving birth." 

"It's because I love you so much." He hugged her tightly. "I don't want something happen to you." 

"Seriously?" She raised an eyebrow. "I felt it was because of your daughter though." 

"Ours!" He corrected with a frown. "And you know, if I hadn't you, I wouldn't have Mirae and Miyeon either. Don't talk nonsense."

"Mirae?"

"You are her mother so... got it my jealous babe?" Junmyeon whispered in her ear.

Misu giggled. "Ok, but you're not going to love Miyeon more than me, got it my cheesy husband?"

"She's my daughter! Ah, you're too jealous!"

"Yes, I'm too jealous when it's you!" She stole a kiss from him. "Because I love you." 

"I lo-" 

"Mom! Dad!" Mirae shouted. 

"Coming!"

■■■

Dahyun was standing next to the car, talking on her phone. "Baekhyun? Ha! He's lost his tie, he's searching for it." She sighed. "Can you believe it Gayeon unnie?! Oh, Chanyeol oppa has left his coat in the barbershop?! How is it possible? I think we were drunk when we told them yes." 

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Her daughter said. 

"Ok Boram..." She continued talking. "I think Misu and Junmyeon oppa are there already, they always get to the parties on time." 

"Mommy, I'm hungry too." The twin said. 

"Fine, ok Baram. I got it, just wait for dad." Dahyun told them. "Yes... these kids are just like their father. They will drive you crazy when they are hungry. I'll see you unnie, ok, take care." She ended the call. 

"Mommy, will there be sweets too?" 

She knelt down in front of her children. "Of course dear. Just if we get there on time." She shook her head. 

"Daddy! You're here!" Baram waved happily. "Now, we can eat sweets Boram!" 

"Right!" 

"I'm ready! Let's go." Baekhyun smiled widely. "Why didn't you get in the car?" He looked at his wife. 

"You found it?" 

"Yeah, but you know I can't wear it myself..." He handed her the tie. 

She nodded and opened car's door for the girls. "Boram, Baram, get in the car cuties." They obeyed their mother and she closed the door. "Darling, you must have prepared your clothes yesterday." Dahyun said,busy with his tie. 

"I forgot about it honey." Baekhyun said, gazing at her face. "You aren't planning to grow your hair long, are you?" 

"No, never. Why do you ask all of a sudden?" 

"Good," He nodded. "You're prettier this way." Dahyun smiled, she flet so blessed that her husband had accepted her the way she was. 

"It's finished. Oh, you're so handsome and hot." 

"Shouldn't you give this handsome man a kiss?" 

"Of course," She made him lean down by pulling his tie, then kissed him on lips. "This for now, you'll get more tonight." 

Baekhyun's eyes shined. "Seriously? Oh, this is the greatest surprise!" He said. "Now let's go." 

■■■  

Sehun the camera. "Ok... Here we are. Hello everyone! I'm Oh Sehun, last year resident. Today is Kyungsoo hyung, my future brother-in-law's wedding. Let's talk with the best man, Seokjin hyung!" 

"Hi!" He waved. 

"Ok, tell us about your feelings." Sehun asked. 

"It's good, it's the first time someone has asked me to his best man, I really thank him." Seokjin smiled. "But I hope it will be the last time." 

"Oh... hyung, do you have a girlfriend?" 

"No, but I will have, definitely." 

"Great, so... thank you hyung and now... Jimin!" He announced. "How are you?" 

"I'm fine." He smiled innocently. "Do you confirm the rumors about yourself and Do Kyungwan as known as Do Jeongyeon?" 

"Huh?" He turned red. "Well, the truth is... I like her, but she... she doesn't like me at all." Jimin laughed nervously.

"You mean she hates you." Sehun concluded. 

He nodded. "Somehow. Though be sure Sehun hyung, I'll make her marry me." 

"In your dreams!" Kyungsoo shouted. 

"Ok, our groom wants to talk I assume. Thank you, Jimin." Sehun walked to Kyungsoo. "Hi hyung!" 

"Hello." 

"What did you say to Jimin?" 

"I said, I won't allow my sis to marry him, he is weird..." 

"Oh... hyung, I got one more question. How do you feel now that you know I'll marry Hyojoo soon?" 

"It's really annoying, I rather Seokjin." He said boldly. 

"Thank you Kyungsoo!" Seokjin said. 

"Sorry, your sister-in-law is in love with me." Sehun laughed and turned the camera to himself again. "Ok everyone, this was Sehun TV. Thank you very much. Bye!"

■■■ 

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss each other." 

"Wow! I love this part!" Hyojoo said quietly. 

"Me too, me too!" Sehun tried not laugh loudly. 

But nothing happened. The couple were frozen, like the time had stopped. 

"What's he doing?" Misu asked her husband. 

"I don't know," Junmyeon answered. "Should I call him? Maybe he's shocked." 

"No. Let's see what happens next." 

Kyungsoo looked into her eyes. He flashed back to all the events he had experienced and then took a deep breath. 


It's finished, now it's finished. Happy chapters of my life are starting, with Hyorin. She won't leave me. She won't. She will stay... 


He leaned towards her and the couple kissed finally. 

"Oh God... my heart skipped a beat." Dahyun said before starting clapping. 

"Yeah... that was strange..." Baekhyun whispered. 

"Congratulations!!!" Chanyeol cheered, then looked at his wife. "Are you crying?" 

"Aigoo, I love happy endings... it makes me cry." Gayeon sobbed. 

"Hey, don't cry! It's not good to cry in a wedding ceremony!" The officer looked around nervously, making sure no one was watching his wife.

"I'm sorry," She said, wiping her eyes. "I can't control myself..." 

"Gayeon don't cry..."

"I can't stop." She hugged him tightly and continued shedding tears. 

■■■

"Fine girls... I'll toss my bouquet, but don't destroy it, ok?" Hyorin said. "Ok?"

"Don't worry unnie, Kyungsoo oppa has told Jongin to make two bouquets." Byul whispered. "Just toss it, it will be fun." 

"What fun? if my stupid sis won't catch it, then what can Sehun do? It would be lame." 

"Don't you remember my wedding? Misu caught the bouquet, but Dahyun got married first."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter