003

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]03[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]First Sight[/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]"I didn't believe in love at first sight,
until I saw you."[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]Junmyeon got closer to Misu who was busy preparing orders. "Misu..."

"Hmm?" She murmured.

"Did you understand anything about Kyungsoo and Hyorin?" He asked as he started helping.

"No, nothing..." She pouted. "It looks like they have made an unbreakable promise. Hyorin talks about everything but her past with Kyungsoo-ssi. I think we must stop asking... if they trust us in the near future..."

"And..." Junmyeon gave her a knowing look. "They'll tell us." He completed.

"Exactly! It's only been 2 weeks since they've started working here, let's give them more time."

"Misu..." He called again.

"Yes oppa?" She looked at him and smiled.

Junmyeon didn't understand his own feelings anymore. It had been 4 or 5 years that his brain and heart began confusing him. He couldn't control it. Whenever she smiled at him, his heart started racing. He felt warm and good, but at the same time, he lost the ability to talk. The only way to escape from that feeling was to leave the place where she was. "Not-Nothing... I'll put them on counter." He took the tray and was about to walk out when Misu stopped him.

"Oppa, they ordered chocolate cake too. Tell Kyungsoo shi."

"Ok." He walked to confectionery section. "Kyungsoo, the orders..." Junmyeon put the tray on the counter.

"Aha, yes hyung." He cut a slice of chocolate cake. "Here..." After placing it in a plate carefully, he put the plate on the tray.

Junmyeon hit the bell with his hand. "Hyorin."

"Yes, sir." She took the tray.

Junmyeon was about to sit on his chair when he saw Sehun walking in. "Sehun-ah!"

"Hyung!" He waved. "Do you have time to drink something together?"

The elder smiled. "Of course, I'm happy you have some time to spend with me." He walked to him and led the other to a table.

Just when they started talking, a girl ran in. "Unnie!" She screamed and made Sehun turn to her. Looking at her face, his heart skipped a beat. Is she an angel? Or a goddess? No matter what, she is the girl of my dreams. He thought.

"Shh!" Junmyeon frowned. "People come here to enjoy a peaceful and quiet place, why do you always run in as if a hungry wolf is following you?"

The young girl walked closer and bowed. "Hello Junmyeon oppa." She said shyly. "Forgive me please..."

"Ok..." He whispered. "Your unnie is right there." Junmyeon pointed at Hyorin.

"Yes!" She ran to her sister.

"Junmyeon hyung, who is she?" Sehun asked, his eyes were still fixed on the girl.

"She? A creature whose aim is to drive Kim Junmyeon crazy." He answered, annoyed. "In 2 weeks, I have seen her more than 6 times! Can you believe it? She is my nightmare..."

Sehun pouted. "Hyung! Tell me who she is. Is she your waitress' sis?"

Junmyeon sighed. "Yep, Hyorin's younger sister. Jung Hyojoo." He looked at her who was talking with her sister. "She is studying dentistry... Some months older than Misu and they have become good friends... God, this is crazy."

"She's pretty..." Sehun mumbled, smiling.

"Huh?"

Meanwhile Hyorin and Hyojoo were talking over money. "How much?"

"Not a lot unnie, 20000."

"20000 won?!" She turned to her. "Hyojoo... What do you do with your money exactly? Do you eat money? Do you inhale money instead of oxygen? How is it even possible?! I gave you 8000 won a week ago."

She stamped her foot. "Unnie, I'm a dentist student! I need money to buy books and stuff! Give me money my beautiful unnie..." She showed her puppy eyes. "Hyorin unnie..."

"You can get money from dad and mom, why is it always me?" Hyorin cried, walking to locker room.

"I love you unnie!" She said, then walked to shop's window.

"Double espresso, right Sehun?" He nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter