012

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]12[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]XXX[/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]"You and I are looking alike. 
Let's love now, my love."[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] Junmyeon stepped on the gas to speed up. "Please... please... please Misu..."

"Hyung... this car isn't yours! I am not going to pay the fine!" Chanyeol shouted. 

"I'm feeling sick, Junmyeon slow down!" Gayeon was covering .

"Hyung! She feels sick! Please slow down!"

"Shut it Chanyeol! I'm trying to get there on time so your sister won't leave!" He said while driving. "Misu please... don't leave me..."

■■■

After getting to the airport, Junmyeon ran to the information desk. "Ca-Can you please page a person? Her, her name's Park Misu."

"And what's your relationship with her?" The woman asked. "Sorry, I must know."

"Nothing now... but she's become the most important part of my life if you page her."

"Sorry I can't d-"

"Please! It's a matter of life or death!" He shouted.

"Ok... just once..." She whispered. "Ms. Park Misu... Ms. Park Misu, please come to information desk."

Junmyeon looked around. "Misu..." Seeing no one after some minutes, his eyes became tearful. "Can I use the loudspeaker?" He asked.

"No mister, you can't."

Suddenly a person put an ID card on the desk. "Officer Park Chanyeol, Seoul PD." He spoke. "Let him use the loudspeaker."

"Yes sir." The woman did as he had ordered immediately. 

Junmyeon took a deep breath. "Misu... it's me... Junmyeon."

The girl was carrying her suitcase while walking to the gate, but hearing his voice, she stopped. "Junmyeon?!"

"I... I want to say I can't live without you... please, please don't leave me here... because, because I love you. Misu, forgive me because I was a fool!" He sniffed. "A fool who didn't know his own feelings. You were always here, by my side. So I didn't know how precious you are. How important your presence is for me. But now Misu, I've understood, living without you is just wasting oxygen. Misu, if you decide to leave, I understand. But I swear on my honor to search every street of Japan to find you. I don't want to be your friend only... let's start something new." Junmyeon looked around once again and this time, he saw Misu staring at him. "Misu..."

"This atmosphere is weird, everyone is staring at them." Chanyeol whispered. 

"But that's so cute, like dramas." Gayeon wiped her eyes with a tissue. 

Junmyeon started trugding towards her. It looked like his feet didn't have the strength to move faster. "M-Misu..."

"Junmyeon..." Tears rolled down her face. "Junmyeon... are you serious about it?"

He took her hands in his. "I've never been this serious."

"What about Irene?"

"She's just a friend... I never loved her Misu, you are my first and last love. I fell for you when I was only four." He caressed her face kindly.

"Junmyeon..." She broke down in tears and buried her face in his firm chest. "I love you..."

"I love you too." He leaned his head down so his nose could touch her hair. "I love you so, so much. I can't even find a number to describe the amount."

Misu looked up at him. "Why didn't you say these words before? I've waited for ages! Look at all those wasted days!"

"I'm sorry... forgive me Su-ya." He leaned down and kissed her lips. Misu smiled, closing her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head to deepen the kiss. Junmyeon's lips moving against hers, made her legs feel weak. They were too focused on each other that they couldn't hear people clapping and cheering. 

"What the hell are th-" Gayeon caught Chanyeol's hand.

"Let them be... they've just confessed to each other." She whispered. 

Feeling out of breath, they broke the kiss. "Never leave me alone." Junmyeon murmured against his lips. "Never Misu."

"Never, I promise you." Suddenly, she looked around. "Oops." Misu covered her swollen lips. "Let's go home, this is embarrassing oppa."

"From now on, calling me oppa is banned." Junmyeon said. "Ok?"

"Yes Junmyeon..." She bit her lower lip since she didn't want to smile too wide.

"Fine..." He took her suitcase. "Let's go..." He waved at people. "She's my girlfriend now!" Junmyeon announced proudly and audience started saying congrats and stuff.

"This is shameful..." Chanyeol shook his head and took his girlfriend's hand. "Let's go home. I'll drive this time."

"That's good... Junmyeon drives like crazy people." Gayeon smiled. "And don't you dare to separate them because of your personal feelings!"

"I won't! My sister's happiness is the most important thing to me..." Gayeon pouted. "Plus... Kim Gayeon's happiness."

"You better think that way."

■■■

Misu leaned on her boyfriend's shoulder. "I missed your manly scent." She smiled.

"Your hair... bothers me... why did you cut it?" Junmyeon asked, caressing her hand. "Did you forget our promise?"

"I saw you and Irene together, laughing and having fun. You even hugged her! That made me sad, so I decided to break my promise." She whispered. "Because you were breaking yours."

"Marriage promise?"

Misu's eyes widened, she looked up. "You... remember?!"

"Of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter