010

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]10[/CONTENTID1]
 [CONTENTID2]Trouble No.2[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]"She's got everything that I have to live without."[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID4] 

  -Flashback-

Misu was walking in school's hallway alongside Byul that she heard Sehun's voice calling them. "Nunas! Nunas! Have you heard the news?!" He asked. 

"News? What news?" Byul asked. 

"You know we're not your nunas, right?" Misu shook her head. "Now what?" 

"Theater, have you heard about it?" They nodded. "The charity play... Junmyeon hyung..." 

"Are you going to talk or not?!" The younger girl hit the roof. 

"Ok, they chose him! He's going to act as Romeo!" 

"Wow! That's fantastic, isn't it Misu?" 

"Let's meet him!" Misu ran to Junmyeon's school and others followed. She stayed out of theater and looked in. Junmyeon was practicing with other actors. They seemed happy which made her smile. Though her eyes caught a girl, she was too close to him. They talked and laughed loudly, Misu frowned. "Who's she?" 

"Oh, that's Irene Bae. I don't like her, but she's this high school's crush, even students in our school have crush on that girl. Don't you know her?" Sehun asked. 

"Of course I do, I mean what the hell is she doing here?" 

"You didn't know?" Byul asked. 

"What? Stop saying don't you know or you didn't know! Just say the point!" 

"Ok, ok. She's Juliet." Byul said. "Everyone said whoever is going to play as Romeo, is the luckiest boy." 

Misu bit her lower lip and was about to leave that Sehun caught her hand. "You said you want to meet Junmyeon hyung..." 

"I'll... I'll see him in the evening." She left. 

In the evening, Misu was waiting for Junmyeon in front of her house. She was going to drawing class which was next to Junmyeon's gym, so her mother told him to take her daughter with him. "Hello Misu!" Junmyeon waved from afar. "How are you?" 

"Fine." She whispered. "Let's go." The girl started shuffling with a pout on her face. 

He took her hand. "Are you angry with me?" 

"No." Misu said. "Did you have fun practicing?" 

"Yeah, pretty well! Do you know Irene Bae? That girl from England! She's my partner!" He talked excitedly. "Her father is a director! She's really good at acting, and she's so kind... it won't be fair if I say she's not beautiful. And when she sings... wow, her voice is amazing! She really deserves acting as Juliet." The girl nodded, she couldn't hide the fact that she was jealous of her. "And I like the story, I never read romantic books you know that, right?" 

"Yes... you never read." 

"Though now I like it." 

All the way to class, Junmyeon kept blabbering on about that Miss London. Misu hated Irene, that was the thing she was sure about. The hatred was too much that she pretended to be sick so she wouldn't go to the play and see her and Junmyeon together. 

But after that stupid play, everything went back to normal, Misu didn't felt bad until one day, when Junmyeon told her the thing she never expected. "Oppa, are you crying?" He sniffed. "Why are you crying, oppa?!" 

"She's leaving... she wants to study in her mother's country, England." 

"Ok then... why are you crying?" 

"I think... we are too close now. I, I like her..." He hugged his best friend tightly and started wailing. Misu wanted to cry too. She was a fourteen-year-old girl but even in that time, she had feelings for him, though Junmyeon just told her that he liked another girl. Misu fought back her tears and caressed his back, trying to calm him down.

  -End of flashback- 

"Irene?" Junmyeon asked. 

"Long time no see, Romeo!" 

He walked out of the kitchen and looked at him. "Wow Irene!" They held each other in an embrace. Misu tried to keep busy with orders, but she could hear what they say. "When did you come back?" 

"Some weeks ago... I met Taeyeon unnie, she said you have your own shop here! I'm proud of you, little boy." 

"Yah! I'm not a little boy! I'm 26 now..." 

"I'm 26 too..." Irene giggled. 

"I missed y-" 

"Ah!" Misu screamed. "My hand!" 

"What happened?" Junmyeon rushed to her. "What happened to you? Are you ok?" He looked at her hand carefully. "You burned your hand, come here..." 

"Unnie, are you ok?" Jeongyeon ran to them. "I'll bring ointment for you..." 

Junmyeon looked at her while washing her hand. "Are you crying? Oh God, don't cry... everything will be ok..." He kissed her forehead. "It'll be ok, I'm he-." 

"Here!" Jeongyeon gave him the ointment. "Unnie, why are you crying? I burn my hands five times a week. Be strong!" She started laughing cutely.

No one knew the reason why she was crying. Her hand hurt, but not as much as her heart. Why was Irene there? To destroy everything? To get Junmyeon from her? Or those were Misu's fears only? 

■■■

Baekhyun was walking in the park, searching for Dahyun. They wanted to go to his father's publishing house because she had finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter