016

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]16[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Fight[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Sometimes, I wonder if love is worth fighting for...
Then I look at you,
and I'm ready for any war."[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] Junmyeon brought his girlfriend's suitcase to her room. "Ok, now I got to go."

"Myeon..."

He turned to her. "Su?"

"Aren't... aren't you going to give me a hug or kiss before leaving?" Misu pouted when she saw how cold he was acting towards her.

"Oh babe... I was just thinking about something... sorry. Come here." He opened his arms and the girl shyly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What were you thinking about?" She whispered, her breath touching his skin.

He bent his neck. "Aigoo, don't do that, it's ticklish!" Junmyeon giggled. "I... I was thinking... about our future. What if our parents won't let us be together?"

"Hey... don't think that way! Mom and dad love you, so why should they disagree?" Misu asked. "Plus, if they disagree, aren't you going to fight for me? I thought you love me madly."

"I do!" He assured. "I will fight for you... because I can't even imagine my days without you..."

The girl smiled and tiptoed to kiss his lips. Junmyeon bent his body a little so she would feel more comfortable. He kept moving his lips against hers, causing a pleasant sensation for his girlfriend. Junmyeon pushed her towards her bed. He kept caressing her cheek while continuing his lips' movements, but suddenly... someone knocked the door and they broke the kiss, sat up and looked at the person with wide open eyes. "Oppa!" Misu covered her lips and buried her face in her boyfriend's chest.

" you Chanyeol, you scared the hell out of us!" Junmyeon shouted at him.

"You are kissing my own sister, in our own house and now cursing me because I was here?! Look, this is unfair now."

"What the hell? Can't I kiss my girlfriend in her room?"

"I even knocked!"

"You are so stupid Park Chanyeol!"

"Not like you who didn't know how he was feeling for 23 ye-"

"Stop!" Misu shouted. "Stop boys... Junmyeon, you better leave now. I don't want to observe a fight between my boyfriend and oppa."

"Ok dear." He kissed her forehead before standing up. "I love you."

"I love you too. Goodbye."

"Bye..." Junmyeon left.

Misu looked at her brother who was staring at her, disgusted. "Don't you do these things with Gayeon unnie?"

"Well... I d-"

"Chanyeol oppa, what are you afraid of? Me not liking you because I got Junmyeon? Oppa I'm your little sister, that little sister who you played with and nothing, nothing can change that, even my love for Junmyeon. Stop bothering him, no one can separate me and you."

The officer wiped his eyes. "Misu..."

She stood up and walked closer to him. "Be sure no matter what happens in life, I'll never stop loving you. You are one of the three men I love the most, how can I?" Misu hugged him tightly.

"Who are those two?"

"Dad and Junmyeon." She whispered.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I love you so much Misu. You make my world bright... you've made me enjoy my most sorrowful days."

She smiled. "I love you too, oppa."

■■■

"Did you have fun in Jeju?"

"It was fabulous dad... despite the cold weather, we had lots of fun. Right Chan oppa?"

"Yeah, it was such a memorable vacation."

Misu frowned. "But... we haven't traveled together since I can't remember when. Can't we go on vacation for Christmas?" 

"Oh my darling, then what about our company, huh?"

She pouted. "You love your company more than your family."

"Oh, honey... who says that?"

"Your behaviors..."

"Jinyoung, I think Misu is right. We need a vacation, to spend some time with one another." Her mother, Minji, said.

"I agree with her too." Chanyeol added. "I think I was 15 or 16 when we went to Los Angeles. And that was the last time we traveled together."

"Ok! Ok!" He laughed. "But first, we have another topic to discuss." Jinyoung put his chopsticks down. "Misu, it's about you."

"Me?" The girl looked at her older brother with fearful eyes. Chanyeol took her hand under the table and nodded. "W-What is it?"

"Since Chanyeol has refused to be the heir... then you are going to be the one someday. Because of this reason, I need a really trustworthy son-in-law." Misu swallowed. "Kim family... their son is a gentleman."

Misu smiled. So that is Junmyeon. "Actually I-"

"Listen daughter, his father and I will arrange a meeting in a restaurant. You and Namjoon need to know one another."

"Who?"

"Kim Namjoon, can't you remember him? He's two years older than you... you met him before."

"But dad I-"

"Misu darling, it's the best for your father's company." Minji said calmly.

"Though I... I have a b-"

"Park Misu!" Jinyoung yelled out. "Can't you stop being stubborn? Obey me for once!"

Midu stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter