015

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]15[/CONTENTID1]
 [CONTENTID2]Talk[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]"Sometimes, people who don't talk to you, 
are waiting for you to ask."[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID4] Dahyun opened her eyes when she felt the light of sunshine on her face.  She looked around, her room seemed empty. Her eyes caught the clothes she was wearing. She started remembering the night before. "Who changed my clothes?"

"Ah, good morning Dahyun-ah!" Hearing the familiar voice made her eyes wide open. Baekhyun walked out of bathroom. 

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well," He sat on her bed. "Other boys were busy with other ladies so... I was left alone with you... I didn't have a choice... so I took care of you last night. Why did you drink too much?"

"Did... did you change my clothes?!"

"Well, it makes sense if you think I took you here and changed your clothes and saw you and all," She gasped, covering her chest with her hands. "But you're wrong. I wanted to do that, though when I went to bring some of my clothes, I met Gayeon nuna and asked her to do it for you." He grinned genuinely. 

The short-haired girl breathed a sigh of relief. "Where did you sleep last night?"

"On couch." He sat on the edge of the bed. "Can I ask something?"

"What is it?"

"Last night, you were talking in your sleep. I... I didn't mean to listen, but it sounded like you were having a nightmare."

Dahyun gasped. "What was I saying?"

"Let go of me. Get lost. Help. Stop it." He imitated her. "Then you started crying and saying I hate you... let me go, don't hit me."

Dahyun looked down. "Those are... just nightmares. Sorry if I didn't let you sleep last night."

"Actually, when I heard you crying, I came to your side, and started caressing your hair. You stopped crying... and whispered 'I love you mom', then slept peacefully after I lay down next to you."

"Thank you." She whispered. 

"What is it Dahyun? Tell me. What are those nightmares?"

"Nothing." She stood up. "Let's go eat breakfast."

"Tell me Hyun."

"Baekhyun, those are personal problems!"

Baekhyun stood up and grabbed her wrist. "Tell. Me. Dahyun, I want to know what is bothering you. You keep saying our families are different from each other... you have crazy scary nightmares which someone is hitting you in! Tell me what's wrong with you."

"Enough is enough, Baekhyun." 

"Dahyun..." He frowned. "Even if you don't want me as your boyfriend, still, I'm your friend, right? Why you keep those doors closed? Why you keep all the pains to yourself? Why you keep bothering yourself? Why are you being too cold to me?!"

"I said enough!" She shouted at him. "Those are my problems!"

He stood up and looked into her eyes. "Then tell me, let's solve them together. Like what all of the couples do."

"We are not a couple."

"But we can be..." He leaned down and kissed her for the second time. He pulled her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist. Dahyun's eyes widened by his sudden, stupid action, but she started to answer the kiss heartily. His lips were like remedy for all of her sorrows and pains inside. Tears rolled down her face as they continued kissing. She knew that understanding her secret would make Baekhyun run away from her. The boy broke the kiss. "I love you, no matter what you're keeping inside. I love you Choi Dahyun. Please accept this feeling of mine!"

"You don't know..." She wiped her eyes and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Then tell me. Let me know." Baekhyun knelt down in front of her and put his hands on her knees. "I may talk a lot, but I'm a good listener too."

Dahyun chuckled at her words. "My father... he had alcohol problems. He... he used to hit me and my brothers. Our mom always defended us, but that just made him hit her too. I was too young, me, Jin and Jimin. Minseok oppa and Minho oppa always jumped in to get hurt more, to protect us. This is a harsh story, isn't it?"

"I'm so sorry, dear..."

"But it's not finished. One of those days, dad pushed mom and she fell down. All I remember is blood, blood, blood. She was dead. I was 10 and too young to lose my mom. And dad, they threw him in jail. After that day... we were alone. Minseok oppa worked and studied so we won't die from hunger. We worked too, but he... he was like our father, oppa sometimes worked after midnight, in bars and clubs... if we are alive today it's because he and Minho oppa tried hard."

"You worked too?"

"Of course. I worked for a carpenter..."

"Dahyun..."

"Do you still want to be my boyfriend?" Her teardrops fell on his hands. "I understand, you don't, I'm a killer's daughter."

Baekhyun stood up and took a seat next to her. "I do." He whispered. "You had a tragic past, let me brighten your future. Please Dahyun."

"Baekhyun, I can't agr-"

"No, listen. I might not be that perfect boy in your poems and lyrics, but I try. I try to become a better man, to make your days happy, to make you smile. I will protect you. Just let me... be your partner in life, forever."

The girl blushed, running her fingers through her blonde hair. "Stop this... you are making me embarrassed. I feel like you're proposing to me..."

"I am."

"Shut up."

"Seriously though..."

"No."

"Dahyun, you haven't heard my story yet. So please, be my girlfriend."

"Ok, I agree with being your girlfriend." She smiled happily.

"Thank you!" He hugged her tightly and they both fell on bed while giggling. "Can we skip breakfast?"

"Why?"

"I want to talk with you more..."

"No... if we don't go for breakfast, they'll think we are doing things." Baekhyun pouted. "They already ship us, please darling..."

He smiled. "Now that you called me darling, let's go..." The male caressed her hair just like how he did the night before. "I never thought that I'd fall for a tomboy..."

Dahyun frowned. "Don't you like it?"

"I like whatever you like. If you like short hair, then that's my favorite too. In my opinion, you are wonderful just the way you are."

The girl giggled. "Thank you for accepting me. I love you."

"I..." He moved closer to whisper into her ear. "I fancy you, Choi Dahyun."

■■■

Meanwhile, when Hyorin opened her eyes, she faced with a handsome face sleeping next to her. "Kyungsoo..." She caressed his face with her finger. She missed a lot of things in their relationship, his warm hugs, his beautiful voice singing for her, his romantic letters and messages, his heart shaped lips kissing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter