019

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]19[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Found[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]"Sometimes, the things you've lost can be found again in unexpected places."[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID4] "What did you say?"

"Huh?" Baekhyun turned to the girl.

"Is it you?"

"What do you mean, ma'am?" Dahyun asked.

She grabbed the necklace from her hands and looked at it. "It's you..." She sat next to him and cupped Baekhyun's face. "Baekhyun, don't you remember me?" She took off her mask. "It's me, Byulyi! Baekhyun, I'm your sister!"

Dahyun gasped. "She, she's Moonbyul! That famous rapper!"

"Sister?" He whispered, shocked. "Are you my sister?"

She nodded. "Look." The girl took her necklace out of her shirt and showed it to him. "This is mine; Shine like the Moon, Byulyi. December 22."

Baekhyun looked at it. That kind of necklace was so unique, not a lot of people had it. Like... no one had it except him. "You... are my sister..." The girl nodded with tearful eyes. All of a sudden they hugged one another.

■■■

"This is really interesting... Moonbyul-shi is our regular customer, and I think you two have met more than a hundred times." Misu informed.

"What? Why didn't you tell me that an idol is your regular customer?!" Dahyun asked, offended. 

The rapper giggled. "I asked them. Don't be mad."

"Baekhyun you never told us about it. Maybe we could help you find each other sooner..." Junmyeon said.

"I... I didn't think they are searching for me. I thought my family let go of me on purpose..." Baekhyun turned to his sister. "Do we have parents?"

"Mom passed away a month after you got lost. But we have our dad. Oh just imagine the moment he s-"

"I got lost...?"

She nodded. "Yes, you... you got lost... Baekhyun, dad searched the whole country, I can't believe you were in the café I visit weekly!" Byulyi caressed his cheek. "I missed you so much. I became too lonely after that day."

"I... I missed you too, I wasn't sure if I had a family or not, though I missed them."

Byulyi wiped her eyes and turned to Dahyun. "And you... are you his girlfriend?"

"Huh? Uh, um, yes." She ran her hands through her short hair nervously. 

"You are so pretty."

"Ah... am I? Um, I meant, thanks." She bowed her head. "Can I say something?"

"Yes?"

"I'm your fan! I buy every album of yours! I, I have come to your concerts too! I really love your voice and the way you rap!" The songwriter understood that she was acting like a fangirl, which was too much in that situation. "I'm a songwriter, but I never had the opportunity to work with your company..."

"Really? What's your name?"

"Choi Dahyun." 

"Ah! I know you!" She clapped. "You're that young songwriter who works with S.M Entertainment! Oh... it was my dream to meet that artistic, romantic girl!"

She blushed. "Byulyi, she has written two poem books too!" Baekhyun said proudly. 

"Wow! You are cool. And I always fancy boyish sty-"

"JUNMYEON HYUNG!!!"

Hearing Jongin's scream, they all ran to him. "What is it?"

"Has something happened to Byul?"

"Misu, I'm here." The young woman walked in. "Don't worry."

"Who are they?" Byulyi, whispered in her brother's ear.

"Ah, let me introduce. She's my sister, Moon Byulyi and she's my friend, Shin Byul and her husband, Kim Jongin."

"Nice to meet you." Byulyi bowed. 

"Moonbyul is your sister?! Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I wasn't aware of her existence too. Long story..." Baekhyun replied. 

"Aha, tell me later because now we have a news!"

"What news?" 

Jongin tried not to smile too wide. "I'm pregnant!"

"Huh?"

Byul covered her face. "Jongin!"

"Oh! I mean, she's going to be a father!"

"What the hell Kim Jongin? I said keep calm and control your excitement! Listen, I'm pregnant and he's going to become a father soon." Byul explained. 

"Congratulations!" Misu and Baekhyun ran to their friend and hugged her tightly. "I'm going to be his auntie... I'm his auntie!"

"And I'm his uncle! I can't believe this!"

"Wait, let go of me... how do you know my baby is a boy?"

"We..." The girl looked at her friend.

"... guessed?" Baekhyun completed. 

"Whatever... we rushed from hospital to here to inform you sooner than anyone else!"

"You haven't told your families?" Junmyeon asked and they shook their head. "Go tell them! They would be so happy! Why did you come here first?!"

"Ok! Don't shout! My child will be afraid." Byul covered her stomach. "Bad uncle!" She pouted.

"You are one or two months pregnant, your baby can't hear us for sure!"

"Hyung, why are you shouting? We can hear you."

"That is the combination of excitement and anger. Anger is because Jongin is 23 and his child will be born in 8 month, but he, being the 27-year-old one, is single." Dahyun started joking. 

"If he had used his mind, he'd at least had a two-year-old child now." Baekhyun joined his girlfriend. "So sorry hyung..." The couple started laughing.

Junmyeon pouted. "When will you stop teasing me about it?"

"Never!"

"Is it about... Junmyeon-ssi and Misu?" Moonbyul asked.

"You knew too?" Her brother was surprised. He had just found her, but she was aware of a lot of things. 

"Well, we found one another today, though I know them for eight months now."

"You are not singing, stop talking fast."

She giggled. "Baekhyunnie, I've always talked like that, even as a child."

"I'm not used to it... slowly please." Baekhyun whispered. 

"Fine..."

"Um, guys," Misu called them. "I know it's none of my business, but I think a DNA test is necessary. I know you're sure... but you know..."

"Yes, actually... we have to do so, right Baekhyun?"

"Yes that's true."

After some minutes of talking, Jongin and Byul left to inform their parents as Junmyeon had told them. Moonbyul and Baekhyun exchanged numbers and Dahyun suggested her to go home together so that they could plan for meeting Baekhyun's father. Junmyeon and Misu were left alone in their shop. "What are we going to do?"

"About what?"

"Café... look Junmyeon, here is too precious. I'm not going to let go of this shop. Here's our first success while workin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter