017

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]17[/CONTENTID1]
 [CONTENTID2]Proof[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]"Any person can say they love you, 
only a few will actually prove it."[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID4] Junmyeon cleaned the table for nth time. "Can you please stop? I feel you have gotten OCD from your cousin."

"I'm just stressed out dad. Misu and uncle Jinyoung will arrive any moment soon."

"Junmyeon, Jinyoung is still that same man. Your favorite uncle! The one who played with you when you were a kid."

The younger male pouted. "Oppa, would you like to have a cup of cappuccino?"

"No Hyorin, thanks." 

She sighed. Hyorin felt useless. "What about you sir?" 

"A cup of latte please."

"Yes sir."

"Oh my God!" Junmyeon gasped when he saw Park Jinyoung walking in alongside his daughter. "Angels pray for me..."

"Yongha!"

"Jinyoung!" Mr. Kim stood up and hugged his old friend heartily. "How are you buddy? It's been a month we haven't met."

They sat at the table. "Right. Work doesn't allow us to spend time with friends." He sighed.

"Let's go climbing this weekend." Yongha suggested as they all sat at the table. 

"Come on man. I'm amused how you can walk properly, you are too old for these things."

"Look who is calling me old, Junmyeon! He has even seen Joseon era... myths say he was a general in Japan and Joseon's war."

"At least I was a general, Misu. What were you, Yongha?"

"What was I?! I wasn't even born!" Men burst out laughing.

Misu giggled. "You are both young. There's no need to argue."

"Right, right daughter." Yongha breathed deeply. "Jinyoung, the reason why I  wanted to to meet you is that we need to talk about something."

"What is it?"

"Junmyeon and... Misu."

"And Misu? What about them?" He took a look at his daughter who bit her lower lip.

"They... Junmyeon told me that they are dating, but you want Misu to marry another boy."

"They are... what?" Jinyoung turned his gaze to Misu. "Is that true?"

"I... dad, I..." She wasn't scared, but too shy to admit the fact that she had fallen in love with a boy, more specifically... Kim Junmyeon. 

"Just tell me, I want to hear it."

Junmyeon looked at his girlfriend, understanding how embarrassed she was by observing her blushed cheeks. "It is true." He answered instead of her. "We love each other, uncle. I won't allow anyone to take her away from me." Yongha gazed at his son with awe. "Please don't force her to marry Kim Namjoon." Junmyeon bowed his head.

"Yongha hyung..." Jinyoung whispered. "Would you and Misu leave us alone for some minutes please?"

"Yes, why not? Misu, stand up." He took her hand kindly. "Show me some of your paintings. Junmyeon told me you have some of them here." They walked away. "Wow, have you drawn this Misu? It's so pretty... Junmyeon says you are a master at drawing landscapes."

"Uncle... what are they talking about?"

"Don't worry dear. It will be ok. Don't you believe in Junmyeon?"

"I do, but if-"

"Then no ifs." He said, gazing at the beautiful painting on the wall.

 

"Junmyeon, repeat what you said..."

"I love your daughter and I'm not letting her go."

Jinyoung looked into his eyes with a frown. "Junmyeon, life isn't the game you played with Misu during childhood." He said. "You are your father's heir, how can you manage two companies at the same time?"

"If that's the problem, then I will tell my dad to choose Jongdae as the next CEO."

"Your father's company is much bigger than mine, are you going to let go of that fortune?"

"For Misu, anything... I'll give anything to have her." Junmyeon kept his serious face. 

"Misu, come here."

The girl ran to them while Yongha walked slowly behind her. "Yes dad?"

"He says he will let go of his father's company for your love. What will you do for him? I want you two to prove your love."

"I..." Misu sat next to her boyfriend. "Dad, I don't know how to prove my love for him, but I know one thing. I'll do anything for him to be happy. Even if it means leaving Korea. I'm sure about this because I was doing so. You didn't understand about it. It was two weeks ago."

"Misu..." Jinyoung was taken aback. "Why should I understand this now?" He stood up with a sad face. "I have to think about it... this doesn't make sense. You are both heirs of big companies!" He walked to the door. 

"Dad!" Misu called, making him stop. "I've never wanted anything from you... just this time, please... please dad..." She bolstered her courage. "Dad, I do love Junmyeon!"

Yongha looked at the teary eyed girl, seeing Misu that broken made his heart break into peices. "Jinyoung, let have a friendly talk."

"Of course hyung. Bye kids." Both fathers left.

Misu started crying again. "Why should we be rich? I hate it! I hate money and anything related to it!"

"Misu darl-"

"Stop! I don't want to hear your voice!" She went to her room.

"Misu!" Junmyeon followed her. 

The girl lay down on the couch, wiping her tears away with a tissue. "Junmyeon... let's run away..." He kept silent, staring at her. "Ya! I'm talking with you!"

"You said you don't want to hear my voice!"

"Now I want to hear! Let's run away!"

The male chuckled. "Are you crazy?" He knelt down to face her. "We aren't Romeo and Juliet, are we?" She nodded, making her boyfriend smile. "Then can I hear your laughter, princess?"

"No."

"Why?" He raised his hand and started tickling her left side. 

Misu started giggling. "Stop! Ahhh! Junmyeon!" Her laughter got louder. "Please! Stop! I said stop it!" 

"Don't worry, ok hon?" She sat up and Junmyeon found a place to sit next to her. "I love you..." He cuddled her. "I love you... I love you to the mo-"

"Ok, fine! I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter