005

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]05[/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2]Proposal[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]"My friend is getting married, doesn't it mean I'll be lonelier?"[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID4]Misu walked from left to right. It was the first time a marriage proposal was taking place in their café. "Hyorin unnie, is everything ready?" 

"Oh gosh, Misu-ssi! You are acting too obvious! This way she'll find out for sure!" Hyorin said. "Just be natural, like before..." 

"I can't, they are too young and it makes me worried! She's my closest friend since I was..." She tilted her head and started counting. 

"Misu!" The waitress looked directly into her eyes. "Keep calm, they are both mature and can decide for themselves! They have been dating for five years now..." 

"But... but if Byul gets married, then I'll become lonely. It's selfish to say this, though after marriage, she'll become busy with her own life and that's bad." Misu pouted and sat on a chair. "I won't have anyone..." 

Hyorin sat beside her. "You are never lonely... as long as you have Junmyeon-ssi." 

Misu smiled. Yes, Junmyeon was enough for her, but not every case. "But I can't tell him some things... you know, some topics are..." 

"In that case, you can count on me. I will try hard to be a good unnie for you." She smiled, caressing her shoulder. 

"Unnie," 

"Yeah?" 

"How do you and Kyungsoo oppa know each other? I'm really curious about it. May I know?" Misu asked, making the other's face white. "You don't need to answer if you aren't comfortable with me, it was just a question." She stood up to leave. 

"He used to be my boyfriend," She blurted out and the owner stopped. "Since I was 17. Kyungsoo loved me so much. He was so adorable, too good for me..." 

"Then, what happened?" Misu sat back on her place. "If he loved you, then what happened between the two of you? You don't seem close." 

"It was my fault..." She whispered. "I left him for someone else... an actor..." 

"Oh..." 

"And Kyungsoo was too great that he didn't scold me. He said that love can't be forced..." Tears rolled down her face. "Then after three months, I broke up with Kangjoon. Because, I couldn't love him like Kyungsoo. He didn't love me as much as him either... it's been three years now." 

"Aigoo... unnie don't cry! You met each other again! This is definitely destiny!" Misu tried to cheer her up. "You can start again." 

"He doesn't love me anymore, and I understand..." Hyorin wiped her eyes and stood up. "Let's forget about it now..." 

Meanwhile, Junmyeon and Kyungsoo were talking about the same topic. "So, you don't love her anymore?" 

"I... I still... you know hyung, love never dies, especially your first love. Though, I need time... she left me for that guy... it's hard to forgive her." The baker said. "Can I see the photo?" 

"Uh, here." He handed him his phone to show Kyungsoo the cake Jongin had ordered a day ago. 

"Hyung, do you remember your first love?" 

Junmyeon chuckled. "I was always between books and notes, I never looked at girls... just studying, studying, studying." 

Kyungsoo nudged him in the rib. "Don't lie! Every boy has at least one crush back at school!" 

Junmyeon blushed."Well, there was a girl... Her name was I-" 

"Hey everyone!" It was Chanyeol with his guitar. "Jongin told me to come here, he wants me to play the guitar when he sings for Byul." He informed. 

"With your uniform?" Junmyeon pointed at him. 

Chanyeol looked at himself. "Oh,God... I forgot to change my clothes before coming here..." He handed the eldest his guitar and put his gun on the counter. 

"Ch-Chanyeol, don't put it there. It's dangerous!" Junmyeon told him immediately. "Take it please..." 

"Ok, ok... stop being afraid!" Chanyeol chuckled. "A gun won't shoot by itself." He took it and walked to his sister's room aka the managers' room, but suddenly he turned back to them. "Hyung, call Sehun and tell him to bring clothes for me." Chanyeol pointed at him with his gun, making Junmyeon jump in fright. 

"Ok, just don't hold it aimed at me..." He said, as he put the guitar down. 

"Oh no!" The officer said. 

"What?!" 

"Don't put her down!" Chanyeol said with a scared face. "Give her to me." He grabbed his guitar and left. 

"Hyung, he was Misu's brother," Kyungsoo asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter