004

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]04[/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2]Tomboy[/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]"I fell for a girl with the personality of a dude."[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID4]Dahyun sat at the table and turned to her friend. "Hyorin unnie, do you feel comfortable with Kyungsoo? I mean, isn't it hard to work with each other?" 

"We don't see one another a lot, Hyun. Besides, I think he should be the one suffering, not me." The waitress answered while setting up the table. 

"Yeah, right..." She whispered. "You were unfair, he loved you so mu-ouch! Unnie! Why did you smack my head?" 

Hyorin narrowed her eyes. "Because you are bothersome! Stop talking about my past! Go and write your poems!" 

Dahyun nodded. "I'm writing a poem about you and Kyungsoo..." Her friend didn't have a reaction. "By the way, did you watch the soccer match last night?" 

"Soccer match? No, I didn't. I do not like sports, especially soccer. If you don't have anything to say other than soccer, my past and Kyungsoo, please leave." 

"Are you throwing me out?" Dahyun stood up. "Did you do the same with him?" 

Hyorin closed her eyes. "Dear, I'm just working. My job isn't like yours, please understand." 

"Ok, I'll leave if you listen to my poem." 

"Fine, go on." She sat on a chair. 

Dahyun took out her phone happily. "It's from Kyungsoo's point of view... it's not complete yet, but listen." She started. "Hello, you're a stranger. There is nothing much left, memories, memories, memories. We said goodbye, but why are you still beside me as before, as before, as before? The awkwardness around us, makes me laugh, why? Because we were so close. You used to be mine, my hon-*" 

"Stop..." Hyorin sniffed. "I don't want to hear anymore." She wiped her eyes. 

"Uh," the poet caressed her shoulder. "Are you crying unnie?" Meanwhile, Baekhyun planned to bother the boyish girl so he got closer to them and hit the tomboy deliberately. "Ouch!" 

"Sorry, sir." He bowed. 

Dahyun's eyes widened. "What? Are you blind? I'm a girl!" 

"Oh, seriously? But your hairstyle is not like a girls... girls wear skirts and high heels, they wear makeup too. Look at Hyorin-ssi." 

"Stop it Baekhyun, she has always been like this." Hyorin answered. "And she is beautiful this way..." 

Dahyun felt offended. Even though she had been like that since childhood, no one had compared her to other girls. "Who are you to share ideas about a girl's dos and don'ts?" 

"Byun Baekhyun, and you?" 

"None of your business." She answered. 

"Is that your name?" He laughed, making it hard for Dahyun to breathe. "It's not a cool ans-" 

"Dahyun! Choi Dahyun." She said. Her serious face is her charming point, enough to make Baekhyun's heart beat faster. He felt sorry. "I'm leaving unnie, bye." 

"Oh, are you leaving?" Baekhyun asked. Dahyun preferred not to talk with the strange boy so she left. "Hey! Are you sad? Are you mad at me?" He followed her. "Dahyun, don't leave like this!" He stomped his foot and she stopped. "I'm sorry..." 

Dahyun turned to him. "Do you like making fun of people and then tell them sorry? Is that your hobby? Hurting others' feelings makes you happy? You know nothing about humanity!" 

"Dahyun-ssi... I'm not like that, believe me." He said. 

"I don't care about you." She put on her helmet and got on her motorcycle. "Just don't bother Hyorin unnie. Remember, I know Taekwondo... if you bother her, you know what happens,right?" She leaves.

"You don't care about me, why?" Baekhyun whispered, he kept watching her until she disappeared from view. The boy sighed, for the first greeting, that was awful! 

"Hi Baekhyun oppa!" A girl said from behind. 

"Oh... Shin Byul... how are you doing?" Baekhyun gave her a fake smile. 

"Are you sad? I can see it through your eyes." She got closer. "Who dares make the school sweetheart sad? Give me their photo and you will receive the dead body." 

The elder laughed heartily. Byul had always been the mood maker. It was the reason why everyone told Jongin that he was a lucky man. "Are you here to see Misu? She'll be happy..." He led her in. "Misu-ya! Look who's here!" 

Misu walked out of the kitchen. "Star!" She ran to her. 

"Yes girl, I'm here!" They hugged each other tightly. "Oh I missed you so much!" 

"Me too!" She led her to managers' room. "Why didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter