007

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]07[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Solution[/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]"There's a solution for every problem."[/CONTENTID3] 

[CONTENTID4]"Gayeon unnie?!" Misu shouted. 

"Misu quiet please." Hyorin whispered. 

"God, you don't know Gayeon!" She sat up. "I must go." 

"Excuse me, where?" Byul asked angrily. "You were in food storage for mire than eight hours! You must rest, I'm sure Junmyeon-ssi will get mad at you." 

"Everyone." Misu announced. "If you want to meet Kim Gayeon, go home and take a shower." 

"Eh?" Baekhyun whispered. "I don't think you must say that to us." 

"And I took a shower last night." Dahyun said. "What's the relationship between shower and Gayeon-ssi?" 

"You are dirty." Misu looked directly into her eyes. 

"E-Excuse me?" 

"Misu, how dare you talk like that with Dahyun-ssi?" 

"But that's exactly what she'll tell her, Baekhyun. It's all the same about you,you,you or you." She pointed at Byul, Hyorin, Sehun and Jongin. 

"I think we have to go home..." Jongin whispered. 

"Gayeon nuna is scary..." 

"She's not like that Sehun." Chanyeol, who was quiet up to that time, spoke. 

"Of course you'd say so! She's your crush!" Misu threw the needle which was in her hand away. "I got to go..." 

"Let me help you." Byul left with her. 

"I'll take you home." Jongin followed the girls. 

"So... your crush will be here soon, right?" Baekhyun started teasing. 

"How do you feel now hyung?" Sehun joined him. 

"Ya! Stop it now!" 

■■■

"Ok, ok... everyone's ready?" Misu asked. "Hyorin unnie, let me see your nails." 

"What the..." She showed her nails. "Good." The door opened. "Hello Gayeon unnie!" She walked to her. 

"Don't, don't come colser!" Gayeon shouted. "Let me see you..." She looked at her from top to toe. "Park Misu," Others looked at her curiously. "Clean, as always." They hugged each other tightly. 

"Hey, what's the difference between me and Misu?" Junmyeon nagged. "I'll never get what you mean by clean." 

"Shut it little Junmyeon." She said. 

"I'm only three days younger!" 

"Nuna..." Chanyeol walked closer. "It's me, Chanyeol." 

"Oh God, Chanyeol?!" She cupped his face. "You're a grown-up gentleman now, I can't believe it. Junmyeon didn't send your photos for me... You're tall. When was it? Oh, we haven't met for ten years now!" 

Baekhyun and Dahyun were giggling in the background, but those two didn't care.

"Well..." He looked down, blushed. "I missed you, nuna." 

"Wait, is Chanyeol clean?!" Junmyeon asked, annoyed. 

"Nuna missed you more!" She smiled, then turned to others. "Who are they?" 

"Oh yes." Junmyeon walked to his friends. "Do Kyungsoo, baker. Jung Hyorin, waitress. Byun Baekhyun, our friend. Choi Dahyun, Misu's friend. Oh Sehun, my friend. Kim Jongin, Chanyeol's friend and Shin Byul, Misu's friend." They bowed. 

"Welcome Gayeon-ssi." 

"Thank you, but first." She took out a spray from her handbag. "Your hands." They looked at each other and held their hands in front of her. "You know this disinfectant spray is really good and also expensive." She said while spraying on their hands. 

Baekhyun didn't like her, so he was searching for a way to escape. "Hmm... Dahyun and I must do our mission. Let's go." 

"Yes, yes... we must go." Dahyun took his hand and they walked out quickly. 

"What was wrong with that couple?" Gayeon asked. 

"They are not a couple, you know their relationship is weird." Kyungsoo said. 

"Friends with some rules." Hyorin added, touching her ear. 

"Oh God! Your Hand's dirty again!" Gayeon screamed. 

"My heart! What's wrong with your cousin, hyung?" Sehun whispered in Junmyeon's ear. 

"It's just the start my dear." He sighed.

■■■

Dahyun and Baekhyun sat at a table. "Hello, welcome to Kě'ài de yáng."

"Huh?" 

The girl giggled. "That means cute sheep, it's Chinese..." 

"That's true ma'am." The waitress said. "So what would you like to have?" 

"Umm, what do you recommend?" Baekhyun asked after looking at the menu. 

"For a young couple like you, I recommend our special coffee and cake." 

Baekhyun was ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter