018

Espresso Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]18[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Tada![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Beautiful things happen unexpectedly."[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]
"I’m your luck. I’m your honeydew. Boy I won’t let you go. All I wanna do is be your girl, your lucky girl. I’ll change your life, I got that feeling...* Wow! This is so great! Thumbs up Choi Dahyun!" She giggled. "And it goes like... lucky girl, lucky girl... lucky girl... Red Velvet girls will definitely love this!"

It was near noon. Dahyun, being one of the kpop songwriters, was working on her new lyrics for S.M's girl group comeback B-side track that she heard a noise from balcony. Being at home alone, the girl felt scared. She stood up and walked to the balcony to open the door. Dahyun held her breath but frowned when she heard the person's phone's ringing sound. She opened the door. "Baekhyun?!"

"Ah, hello!" He smiled. "Can I come in? It's ice cold! I'm freezing."

"Here..." She stood aside.

Baekhyun jumped in immediately. "You said your financial status is not good. But this house is s-"

"I live with my brothers..."

"Oh... right."

"How did you come here? Did you jump?"

"Don't even think about it, I'm not going to explain." Baekhyun walked around. "You are rich, but not as much as us... my room is bigger."

The girl rolled her eyes. "We all have our own jobs now," She sat on her chair. "You didn't even have our address!"

"Don't ask it! I missed you and I found a way to see you." He sat on her bed. "Now come here."

She smiled and ran to him. Baekhyun made her sit on his lap. "Tell me how did you get our address?"

"I asked Seokjin." He whispered in her ear. "Is it finished now?"

Suddenly she grabbed him by collar and pressed her lips on hers which was a start for a hot make out session. Baekhyun kissed her here and there, but when he wanted to explore more, Dahyun stopped. "I... I'm sorry for destroying our moment, but... I want to know something..."

"Tell me babe..." He breathed deeply.

"There is a secret in your life. Tell me your secret. I told you mine so it'll just be fair if you do so."

Baekhyun gazed into her eyes. "You're right. I must tell you. Well, it's about m-" The bell rang. "Who is it?"

Dahyun stood up. "It must be Minseok oppa! Hide Baekhyun! He'll kill you for sure."

"What?"

"I'll distract him! Just hide somewhere!" She ran out and opened the door. "Hi oppa!"

"Where's he?"

"Who?"

"That boy, where's he?" Minseok walked in after taking off his shoes. "Where the hell is he?" He started searching the house.

"There is no one here! Who do you mean by he?"

Minseok looked at his sister with a frown. "Don't play games with me, Choi Dahyun. I have raised you up, you can't tell me lies. Where is your boyfriend?"

"B-boyfriend?" Minseok was searching different rooms in the house while Dahyun was running behind, trying to stop him. "See? No one is here oppa! You are just suspecting." He went to her room. "Stop! Oh my..."

The elder boy froze in his spot. He blinked for several times. "Hello brother-in-law."

"What the hell? Whose brother-in-law?" Dahyun shouted.

"Just look at him. He's sitting on your bed happily, not even trying to hide somewhere..." He hissed. "You must have told me that you are dating someone."

"Well, truth is..."

"Here's too small Dahyun, let's move to our house honey..."

"Hon-" Dahyun palmed her face.

"Honey? This boy is really..." He took his slippers his hand and walked to Baekhyun.

"No oppa!" She covered her eyes.

■■■

Dahyun wiped Baekhyun's nose with a piece of cloth though his nose was still dripping blood. "Oppa, why did you hit him?"

"Calling me brother-in-law? God, that was too much. How dare you? I didn't even know you."

"Why did you come home soon?"

"Dahyun, here's our house, right? I will come back whenever I like to." Minseok rolled his eyes. "Now... let's get familiar. Name?"

"I'm not your student, please don't talk like that to me."

"Fine. I'm Choi Minseok, Dahyun's oldest brother. I'm a professor at a university and I teach Chinese."

"Nice to meet you hyung, I'm Byun Baekhyun, your sister's boyfriend and I'm really proud to be a part of this family." He bowed his head.

"A part of this family? Who accepted you? And why are you calling me hyung?" He asked.

"Oppa!" Dahyun raised her voice. She could swear that it was her first time doing so. "Please..."

The professor sighed. "What's your job?"

"I'm an author..." He whispered. "My father owns a publishing house. I'm the heir."

The professor nodded. "Does he know about it?" Minseok asked and her sister nodded. "So, you are awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter