Appendix XXXIX [OB]

Appendices [RS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With gentle fingers, I slid my hoodie off of Miss Kim’s shoulders before dropping it on the floor. Her pearly white skin looked so flawless under the dim light in the bedroom, asking to be caressed delicately. I glide my fingers from slender shoulders down to muscular yet soft arms. An unexpected giggle bubbled out of my chest.

This was supposed to be mine and Byulyi-unnie’s cottage but with her taking Miss Ahn out on a date and with alcohol coursing through my body, there’s definitely a change of plans now.

“What are you laughing about?”

I snuggled my nose on her neck, taking a huge whiff of her scent. Taking her in.

“Nothing” I whispered.

I let my arm snake around her waist. Her hand immediately found mine, interlacing our fingers together. I held her closer to me and let her back flush on my front. My other hand played with the only string that held the upper half of her black dress. From her neck, I moved to her nape and covered her bird tattoo with butterfly kisses.

I heard her sharp intake of air, making me smile on her skin.

“Wheein…” she said in a whisper, feeling her back arching closer to me. “What are you laughing about, hun?”

Up towards her neck was I once again. With my eyes closed, I traced her jawline with my nose, dropping kisses every now and then.

“Just that… I’ve never done this before”

“Which one—”

I chuckled at the surprised curse. Kissing her earlobe that I softly bit, causing her to curse under her breath.

“Leading. I’ve never led before”

I pulled back and finally pulled the string of her dress. I gathered her hair on one side so I could clearly admire her smooth skin on her back. I raked my hands and allowed my eyes to follow their movements.

I chuckled under my breath again. “I don’t think I could ever do this sober”

I held her waist and squeezed them gently, unable to stop myself. Both of us released light moans. I was just touching her but it aroused certain feelings deep in my chest, most especially hearing the subtle sounds she let out as well.

I lowered myself and with my lips, I traced her spine as I placed kisses here and there. I could feel her already breathing heavily coupled with the strangled moans as she whispered my name.

I gathered her hair on her back while she sighed. From her waist, I curled my arms around her, holding her close to me again. It was when I leaned my chin on her shoulder that I discovered the mirror in front of us.

Our eyes locked through the mirror. The desire and want in hers are palpable, locking me in place. It’s intimidating and hypnotizing at the same time. We stared for a while before I let my gaze wander down, down, down.

Half of her body was fully uncovered for me. The upper half of her dress dangled around her hips. It was the only thing that stopped her from being so bare in front of me. As much as I wanted to see her , I took my time. I focused my attention on what’s in front of me first.

We both watched my hand trace her abdomen. Her well-sculpted abdomen. And then, slowly, my hand went up. The anticipation made her draw her breath while I hid my smile as I kissed her shoulder.

“… Whee”

She wasn’t able to hold herself and cursed a little louder. Her eyes shut tightly with her lips agape.

I fondled my love handles. I played with her . I have held this before but I was too shy to pinch a or clutched the thing in my hand a little too aggressively. This is the alcohol’s doing. I would be too shy having to dare do this if I’m sober.

I told myself to take my time, to savor the moment. I couldn’t just drink all the time to be this brave. I wanted to drown in her, journey on all parts of her body. But I just couldn’t resist myself. I held both and filled my hands with their softness, s spilling in between fingers.

It seems that she also sensed the change of pace when she held my hands, encouraging me to play harder.

“Oh, , yes, sweetheart”

The choice of endearment was a little too innocent for her curses.

I nibbled on her earlobe once again. My kisses were a little hurried this time. A little aggressive.

“Wheein… Just your touch is making me insane already. Oh, fu—ugh… I can’t… I can’t anymore, baby. I need you”

“Bed” I mumbled on her skin, biting before I hesitantly let her go.

She shimmied out of her dress and underwear while I fumbled with the button of my shorts, kicking them when I was successful. I threw my shirt somewhere in the bedroom before my undergarments followed.

She was already waiting for me in bed and I wasn’t able to hold myself when I crawled towards her a little too eager. She let out a chuckle while I only smiled at her. She held my cheek before pulling me in a hot kiss. She slowly laid down and pulled me with her while I situated myself in between her legs.

I held myself up by placing my arms on either side of her. Our lips stayed connected and even escalated into something deeper with our tongues tasting each other.

My hand found itself playing with my love handles. She let go of my lips to catch her breath while also releasing a guttural moan. And so, I made my way back to her neck again, marking her.

“Inside… inside…” she whispered desperately.

I stopped playing with her and focused my attention on her dripping core. I’ve never done this before so I was a little reluctant because I might hurt her. But I brushed off those worries at the sight of her begging underneath me.

Having been able to touch her in her most intimate place was a different feeling. It was a mixture of dominance, satisfaction, arousal, and love. I’ve never loved this intensely before. I’ve never invested myself in relationships like this before.

It was always Miss Kim who’s giving me so much and at times, I guess, I was a little desperate to give her too much in return.

Yet, I found myself being the one receiving right now. Having to witness her all so messed up as she says my name in varying volumes. In screams. In whispers. In desperation and need.

Her hair was sprawled all over the white sheets of the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter